Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 920 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8115

    Probably best.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Yea LOL. In other cities they change the location when that happens. Probably best to park a few blocks away and walk to these spots currently.
    To also leave your car keys with you car. I leave mine on the top of one of the wheels.

    Just a suggestion.

  2. #8114
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    So are these places getting busted then reopened? I don't follow what are this shit is about.
    Yes, places do get busted from time to time, but in this case and having fact checked the places that were claimed to have been busted were Not busted.

    Orange was not busted, HKPD was not busted.

  3. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    So are these places getting busted then reopened? I don't follow what are this shit is about.
    Yea LOL. In other cities they change the location when that happens. Probably best to park a few blocks away and walk to these spots currently.

  4. #8112
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #8111

    What's up??

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Hkpd back open.
    So are these places getting busted then reopened? I don't follow what are this shit is about.

  6. #8110

    Filipino Vivian

    Coming up to Chicago next month. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen Vivian on Adult search? Any help with Filipino escorts would be appreciated. She is Incall in Chinatown area.

    Thanks.

    Former senior member Pot1134.

  7. #8109
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Only hkpd shut down. Orange spa still open.
    Hkpd back open.

  8. #8108
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #8107

    Chinese Castle Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Tasty Noodle hasn't been a thing for a month plus and SS is still operating though from another spot.
    Can confirm. I haven't been there, but two different bookers told me that it's across the street from a pale citadel.

  10. #8106
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Stay Safe Players.
    Only hkpd shut down. Orange spa still open.

  11. #8105

    Bhc

    Saw Amy today about 4:00;had a great time without a hint of trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    As a follow up HKPD is closed as I stated in previous messages they would simply be gone.

    If you message IVY she will probably tell you closed today but for your own best interest don't go there no more there is a Honda Mini Van across the street today making sure no one enters the property from a Federal Side so so yourself a favor and consider this place gone -.

  12. #8104
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #8103
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    As a follow up HKPD is closed as I stated in previous messages they would simply be gone.

    If you message IVY she will probably tell you closed today but for your own best interest don't go there no more there is a Honda Mini Van across the street today making sure no one enters the property from a Federal Side so so yourself a favor and consider this place gone -.

    RL is operating against request to stay closed and they are going to actually start arresting their clients as they pull off on felony promotion of prostitution- of course any good lawyer would get that down to a misdemeanor.

    If you are going to Tasty Noodle AKA SS at their Seymour Location I would highly suggest getting yourself a lawyer one of their girls that were with them at SS bust is working with them to claim human trafficking.

    Orange Spa. Also busted today Michelle at BHC will tell you no girls their today but real reason is they got busted.

    819 is supposed to have a visit Sunday or Monday Night.

    Stay Safe Players.
    Thank you kind Sir for the heads-up. I land tonight and was going to dream-visit two of the places you mentioned!

    Stay safe. I don't know how 30-50 year old providers can claim they were victims. I like to think they are free to leave. I've never found any provider wanting to leave their job as the make more in a week than they could in their home country in a month.

  14. #8102

    Hkpd. Rl

    As a follow up HKPD is closed as I stated in previous messages they would simply be gone.

    If you message IVY she will probably tell you closed today but for your own best interest don't go there no more there is a Honda Mini Van across the street today making sure no one enters the property from a Federal Side so so yourself a favor and consider this place gone -.

    RL is operating against request to stay closed and they are going to actually start arresting their clients as they pull off on felony promotion of prostitution- of course any good lawyer would get that down to a misdemeanor.

    If you are going to Tasty Noodle AKA SS at their Seymour Location I would highly suggest getting yourself a lawyer one of their girls that were with them at SS bust is working with them to claim human trafficking.

    Orange Spa. Also busted today Michelle at BHC will tell you no girls their today but real reason is they got busted.

    819 is supposed to have a visit Sunday or Monday Night.

    Stay Safe Players.

  15. #8101

    Gloria. KP

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I was about to see her cause she is close and convenient for me but decided on Gloria instead. Gloria is a pretty girl with great service but she shortened me on the time too. I didn't last long after 69 and her riding me and was resting for round 2 and she said we are good on time and cuddled. I tried to make small talk but she wasn't in a talkative mood. Then she said time is up, washed me, I got dressed and left. Once in the hallway I checked my phone and there were still 15 min left so she must've shortened me by 20 min or so. If you have additional 300 to spare, go see her till Sunday but keep your phone handy to keep track on time and make your money worth. Not sure if MSOG is allowed or one round or 1 hr whichever comes first, if you want to clarify that with her.
    I noticed that there was no clock visible in the room when I visited Gloria. I like to keep track of time just to be respectful of them. First round with Gloria was great (she gets right to it immediately upon entering the room). Second round was a little less enthusiastic, but she got the job done. Overall it was a very good time, but between her and Amanda I'll take the latter. I was probably in and out in 50 minutes. If I do not see a clock I will know now to keep my phone out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape