Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1572
    They will also raise the price per demand. Where is the location in Fairfax? (approx) I don't like to travel too far, and I am in Centreville, close to Manassas.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. It seems they already see the strong needs here and increase from 2 girls to 3 or 4 now. Though it's the newest, SAG is doing good so far. Even team B is great enough I would say, like Madison, Victoria and Yura, all very nice. Can't wait to see their next rotation.

  2. #1571

    Angela at MP

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    Book her before she leaves on the 29th. Best I've ever had, even better than Sienna. Wow, just wow. She's petite, perfect, very sensual, lots and lots of DFK. Felt like the ending to one of the best dates I e ever had back in my 20's.
    Yep, she leaves tomorrow. Very sweet and gives primo attention!

  3. #1570
    Wow! I'd like to try that. But I don't want to travel all the way to Arlington.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    https://sexysweetheartclub.com/view/222

    Texted Uncle for new lineup and he sent me this link along with the traditional MP link.

    Saw Nataumi on short notice for an hour visit at 3 bills.

    Def not the girl in the photos, but cute Japanese version of the girl next door. She's very new at this and only 3rd day in the states.

    Was a little timid at first but became relaxed and opened up with more DFK. Serious make out while undressing and in shower led to her getting immensely, high-school-girlfriend-level horny. Lots of moaning in that cute Japanese voice and rubbing me all over. Once I started fingering her in the shower she almost immediately started squirting. Shower took forever because we were all over eachother. Dried off, on to the bed. DATY, immensely responsive and wiggly. Kept moaning loudly and covering her mouth with her hand and covering her face with her hair (super cute). Finger again with a better angle and she's a super hot squirter. Once I got two fingers in (hard, she's tight) it was game over. She forced her tongue down my throat and devoured my mouth as she soaked the bed. I went missionary and lasted as long as I could. Girl was super cute.

    I'm bad at assessing cup size, maybe B or C. Natural with average size areolas. Responsive to firm breast play and nipple tweaking (gently). Responsive to sucking her breasts. Not super skinny not fat at all. Epitome of girl next door with a slightly chubby face.

    Price point was phenomenal. Even any extras were immensely well priced. Willing, enthusiastic, cute as a button.

  4. #1569
    Are you sure? Some of them look the same. I looked at the link, I see two or more girls looks the same as Sora I visited. She had great body but no DFK, nor good in shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    Soy's from CA / average 7.62 in looks and 7.71 in performance from (x34) reviews dated between June to Sept 2022.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7457984-371397

    And, of course, Sora's very first local review even before she starts tomorrow.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6227808-374830

    And, looks like SAG they are bringing in CA BB option.

  5. #1568
    What I don't like is that they don't have a specific location on their website. And now they have put a password.

    Quote Originally Posted by Textor21  [View Original Post]
    My buddy wanted to check out MP one more time before he left town on the weekend and decided to check out Midori since she was a cheaper:

    "Yo, MP's price tiers definitely imply quality tiers as well. Midori was cute but Mandy was so much better in comparison, perhaps I unfairly rated her last time since I was tired but Mandy's GFE and service was much better.

    Midori was at the same hotel as Mandy, but her greeting was not as friendly and she seemed more hesitant an inexperienced. Midori was small, petite, cute, and was probably in her late 20's. She looked very much like the photos online if they were not so photoshopped but her shape is right on. Midori was shy and much more passive, but I admit it takes me a bit to warm up too. Shower was great with lots of roaming, a nice clean, but not as much teasing. Minimal GFE, no DFK, but a good amount of eye contact. BBBJ was decent, but not very enthusiastic and things got a bit wierd at times as Midori was unsure of what to do next. That's fine, she was still somewhat into it, and we settled on BB for 150. We finished up, she cleaned up, and mentioned for me to get in the shower like 15 min early. I tried to communicate that we just lie in bed for like 10 min instead since I don't think I could do another pop but, alas, language barriers. Oh well, it was a good time and it was getting late.

    Tell your gents to opt for the pricier ladies on MP, there is definitely a quality difference. ".

  6. #1567

    Pwd

    Quote Originally Posted by Xonms  [View Original Post]
    Do you need a password to enter MP site?
    And it keeps changing.

  7. #1566

    SAG local shill

    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    Funny how the shill was 7/7 across the board for LA ladies but all 8/9 when posting first review for SAG workers.
    And timing is always off, this time the very first one even approved and post a day before girl starts.

  8. #1565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    Soy's from CA / average 7.62 in looks and 7.71 in performance from (x34) reviews dated between June to Sept 2022.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7457984-371397

    And, of course, Sora's very first local review even before she starts tomorrow.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6227808-374830

    And, looks like SAG they are bringing in CA BB option.
    Funny how the shill was 7/7 across the board for LA ladies but all 8/9 when posting first review for SAG workers.

  9. #1564

    Midori / MP

    My buddy wanted to check out MP one more time before he left town on the weekend and decided to check out Midori since she was a cheaper:

    "Yo, MP's price tiers definitely imply quality tiers as well. Midori was cute but Mandy was so much better in comparison, perhaps I unfairly rated her last time since I was tired but Mandy's GFE and service was much better.

    Midori was at the same hotel as Mandy, but her greeting was not as friendly and she seemed more hesitant an inexperienced. Midori was small, petite, cute, and was probably in her late 20's. She looked very much like the photos online if they were not so photoshopped but her shape is right on. Midori was shy and much more passive, but I admit it takes me a bit to warm up too. Shower was great with lots of roaming, a nice clean, but not as much teasing. Minimal GFE, no DFK, but a good amount of eye contact. BBBJ was decent, but not very enthusiastic and things got a bit wierd at times as Midori was unsure of what to do next. That's fine, she was still somewhat into it, and we settled on BB for 150. We finished up, she cleaned up, and mentioned for me to get in the shower like 15 min early. I tried to communicate that we just lie in bed for like 10 min instead since I don't think I could do another pop but, alas, language barriers. Oh well, it was a good time and it was getting late.

    Tell your gents to opt for the pricier ladies on MP, there is definitely a quality difference. ".

  10. #1563

    Cherry DD at KPop Girls

    Saw Cherry last week! Pictures are accurate and she is Hot! Did $27* for the half hour. Everything was GFE. Preview BBBJ, and her shoving her tongue down my throat. Back to the bed, she gives a very long BBBJ while spitting on Junior to keep him lubed. She then sticks her sexy rump in your face while she continues blowing JR. When she finally mounts, she takes it in every position. And she cums very hard! I had her "gooey" cum all over my groin. I unwrapped and blew my load all over her natural and sexy "DD's".

  11. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    I believe Sora has gone by Soy at SAG if you're looking for reviews
    Nice catch. They kept changing name when move around, which is very annoying.

  12. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonms  [View Original Post]
    How old is she?
    Mid thirties at the most is my guess. I've seen enough to usually tell. Just by the way we talked and things she wanted to do also.

  13. #1560

    Sora aka Soy

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    I believe Sora has gone by Soy at SAG if you're looking for reviews
    FYI.

    Soy's from CA / average 7.62 in looks and 7.71 in performance from (x34) reviews dated between June to Sept 2022.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7457984-371397

    And, of course, Sora's very first local review even before she starts tomorrow.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6227808-374830

    And, looks like SAG they are bringing in CA BB option.

  14. #1559

    Domi MP. Last Day

    Met with Domi today for an hr visit. I have been trying to see her and found out that today is her last day so had to make it work. She said she will be back one day, supposedly NY and then FL after that.

    She was distant at first, definitely not the most intimate greeting. Shower was pretty basic, no BBJ preview but plenty of stroking and some standing Russian (she is very short and I am very tall). The BBJ once we got to the room was awesome, lacking DT but very wet and a gentle touch that I appreciated. She struggled with the FS portion of the dream, not able to take the full length. A double sided blade because this obviously also means she is super tight, but not exactly a mind blowing fuck. She wanted to cuddle forever and when I tried to entice round 2 she started lightly scratching my balls. Not sure what that was about. Finally got her going on BBJ again and then the timer went off. Sucks because I could've definitely finished round two from her mic skills alone.

    All in all, she was a sweet girl. I'm not convinced that the photos are her though. Boobs weren't that great (more like a 34 C, definitely not a 36 DDD). And she was much darker than the pics show. That may sound negative, but she was also fun to talk to and the limited performance I got out of her was one of the best I've had at MP. Could be that today was her final day and she just wanted to move on to the next town.

    I read the reviews on here and the other site and I can never tell. Do you all just have great narrative skills / imaginations or is there something about me that providers decide they can relax and maybe not try as hard as they would with another?

  15. #1558

    Natsumi / Moon Palace

    https://sexysweetheartclub.com/view/222

    Texted Uncle for new lineup and he sent me this link along with the traditional MP link.

    Saw Nataumi on short notice for an hour visit at 3 bills.

    Def not the girl in the photos, but cute Japanese version of the girl next door. She's very new at this and only 3rd day in the states.

    Was a little timid at first but became relaxed and opened up with more DFK. Serious make out while undressing and in shower led to her getting immensely, high-school-girlfriend-level horny. Lots of moaning in that cute Japanese voice and rubbing me all over. Once I started fingering her in the shower she almost immediately started squirting. Shower took forever because we were all over eachother. Dried off, on to the bed. DATY, immensely responsive and wiggly. Kept moaning loudly and covering her mouth with her hand and covering her face with her hair (super cute). Finger again with a better angle and she's a super hot squirter. Once I got two fingers in (hard, she's tight) it was game over. She forced her tongue down my throat and devoured my mouth as she soaked the bed. I went missionary and lasted as long as I could. Girl was super cute.

    I'm bad at assessing cup size, maybe B or C. Natural with average size areolas. Responsive to firm breast play and nipple tweaking (gently). Responsive to sucking her breasts. Not super skinny not fat at all. Epitome of girl next door with a slightly chubby face.

    Price point was phenomenal. Even any extras were immensely well priced. Willing, enthusiastic, cute as a button.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape