Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1557

    MP Sakura

    Saw Sakura pop back up on MP's website, so I'll add my experience from her last tour. Physically, I'd give her a solid 8. Very pretty in the face with minimal makeup, great lips that she uses well during BBBJ / DFK. Petite, slim body with average butt and good bolt-on Cs. I'd guess mid-20's. Also notable is a tattoo covering almost her entire back. Not my thing, but the rest of the package made up for it. Should be mentioned again--beautiful face.

    Greeting and shower was very businesslike, but she flipped a switch after I gave her some attention. Gave a super slow, sloppy BJ with those incredible lips. Really unique style and sensations. No lube required for the main event, very responsive and accommodating to all positions. Lots of fun to talk to in between rounds. I guessed she was from Osaka due to the friendly nature, and I nailed it. Fun, hot girl, highly recommended. Just don't think I'd repeat at the elevated price point.

    TL; DR: Very pretty girl, well done manmades, great service, maybe not worth upcharge.

  2. #1556
    Do you need a password to enter MP site?

  3. #1555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Midori at MP

    Had a dream with Midori. She is a cute small girl, but to be honest I would not repeat. It was my first experience with MP but after reading things here I kind of knew what to expect. I was disappointed that there was no DFK or LFK, and she was just there laying down and did no effort in no way. Didn't even try to touch me or do a BJ! She just laid in bed and didn't move.

  4. #1554

    Mandy at MP

    Any intel on Mandy? Her last review was not stellar. Perhaps she gained more experienced.

  5. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    I contacted BEG and asked for roya and was told that she started Friday in which I saw her. I went up and the person I saw looked exactly like the pictures of Maeve on the site. I was super confused and asked if she was roya in which she replied yes I am roya. Something was fishy straight away. The girl I saw had brown hair in pigtails just like the color in maeves picture and was identical as well.

    I feel like they switched the girls without saying anything. Has anyone have any intel on roya and could describe the hair color, and hairstyle she had? If this was indeed roya the pictures are wayyyyy off and also the age. Maeves photos looks like she's 30-40 and Royas looks early 20's. Somebody with any intel please help!
    Thing is Maeve looks nothing like her pictures. Real Maeve looks like a Korean Melissa Rivers. Unfortunately, these agencies don't post real pictures most of the times (eg Chloe was an exception) If the providers don't want their pix shown, it will be best not to show any pix or put a buyer beware. Few weeks ago, beg and jj had the pictures of the same girl working for them at the same time. Just put stats on the website.

  6. #1552

    BEG weirdness Roya / Maeve

    I contacted BEG and asked for roya and was told that she started Friday in which I saw her. I went up and the person I saw looked exactly like the pictures of Maeve on the site. I was super confused and asked if she was roya in which she replied yes I am roya. Something was fishy straight away. The girl I saw had brown hair in pigtails just like the color in maeves picture and was identical as well.

    I feel like they switched the girls without saying anything. Has anyone have any intel on roya and could describe the hair color, and hairstyle she had? If this was indeed roya the pictures are wayyyyy off and also the age. Maeves photos looks like she's 30-40 and Royas looks early 20's. Somebody with any intel please help!

  7. #1551

    Sora SAG

    I believe Sora has gone by Soy at SAG if you're looking for reviews

  8. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Balix  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend. I've seen her more than once. She's worth a visit.
    Thanks, I just saw her! Amazing body.

  9. #1549

    Maka

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with Maka?
    Her face isn't the best, but her body is amazing. Very playful and fun time!

  10. #1548

    Ask them

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    moonpalacedc.com now has a message saying that the content is password-protected. What's up with that?
    You ask and they will give you the password.

  11. #1547

    Asian Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Xonms  [View Original Post]
    How old is she?
    It's hard to tell because we all know most of these beauties are older. The profile on the oThER board says mid to late to 30's but wouldn't be surprised if she is 10 - 15 years older. I've seen her and reviewed her, well worth seeing.

  12. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    moonpalacedc.com now has a message saying that the content is password-protected. What's up with that?
    It's showing page not found.

    Site is down?

  13. #1545

    Moon Palace Website Now Requires Password?

    moonpalacedc.com now has a message saying that the content is password-protected. What's up with that?

  14. #1544
    Quote Originally Posted by Balix  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend. I've seen her more than once. She's worth a visit.
    How old is she?

  15. #1543
    Highly recommend. I've seen her more than once. She's worth a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cherry DD? She is back in town tomorrow and I'm wondering if she is worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape