Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4114
-
09-26-22 23:08 #2284Regular Member

Posts: 12Debbie is legit, I wrote a short review on her previously. Had more fun with her than I did some of the girls from Tryst and Tna.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 23:07 #2283Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn that bad huh? Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 21:32 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 121Debbie is real. Not sure why she and Alina stopped posting but they had a Discord channel that was wiped clean as well. She runs with a few Eastern European girls. There have been some mixed reviews (mostly about rushing and price) but they are clean and I've always had a good time. Debbie is covered Alina offers BBBJ.
Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 21:30 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 121She's legit. Cute but missing teeth and her body has been beat up by too much partying. Seems nice for the few minutes I talked with her. I went to see her but ended up bailing as I saw typically don't hit chicks that show that much wear and tear from drugs.
Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:56 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 89Big thanks
Thank god I checked here! Was about to pull the plug and see her. She quoted 140/ hhr and her pics looked good. Texted for details and she gave me the BS that she does not do explicit stuff on texts or phone. That was a red flag and checked here. Glad I did. Saved money and time!!
Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 18:05 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 27I actually tried Debbie earlier today and no response, so take that as you will.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 17:01 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 298The middle one (Debbie) was on my radar, but then she stopped posting ads. There was a review a month or so ago. From what I remember, she was legit and petite. Everything covered. If you see her, please report back. I'm jammed up recovering from surgery.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 16:16 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 280In CNJ this week
Hey Fellas, ill be in town this week in the edison area, looking for any heads up on the below. I might just toftt on each, the swan location one may be a no no as I know LEO likes to ambush there.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/510149252097
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/087552928043
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/379603613408
-
09-25-22 01:42 #2276Regular Member

Posts: 12Has anyone seen this girl? Searched her number but nothing aside from her ads comes up. She seems fun.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/715826189219
-
09-19-22 21:46 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 235I got robbed by a girl and I guess someone who was her pimp there. Had to go out with my belt not even done and holding up my pants never went back there again after that embarrassment and scary situation. The mf threatened to shoot me in the head although I don't think he had a gun but I wasnt taking any chances either way.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
who is this latina btw? im kind of in the need of something cheap lol
-
09-19-22 21:05 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 3005Lmao when I first saw this ad I knew she was at the budget inn without asking her I fucked a lot of mouths and pussy at the budget inn the local street chicks get rooms there. The only hotel with green walls and door.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 19:55 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 103I spoke with her. She stays at the super run down budget inn down in Trenton. I refuse to pay 120 for a short stay in that dump. I have a Latina I see for half the price at the same motel.
Originally Posted by KayJ46
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 12:33 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 50Been looking at her as well (my neighborhood to) and can't find any info as well.
Originally Posted by Hangin420
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 08:37 #2271Regular Member

Posts: 21Anything here?
Anyone seen this one? Can't find reviews. See the posts all the time and she's even closer to my are now.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/792690153437
-
09-18-22 19:57 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 298$140 for 30 minutes of CBJ? Who does she think she is? My wife?
Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






