Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 275 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4111
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Searched her number but nothing aside from her ads comes up. She seems fun.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/715826189219
    She's legit. Cute but missing teeth and her body has been beat up by too much partying. Seems nice for the few minutes I talked with her. I went to see her but ended up bailing as I saw typically don't hit chicks that show that much wear and tear from drugs.

  2. #2280

    Big thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB  [View Original Post]
    No go on Nunzi who is presently working out of Somerset. Pictures are not accurate but the woman who appeared was somewhat attractive with a nice, but slightly larger body than pictured in the add. Nice personality as well. . Earlier I texted her for donation / rates and was quoted a standard 140 hh. Her text said that service includes bbj. So far so good. But when you get there you discover that service is CBJ ONLY. Then you discover that there is an additional fee (100) for full service. The CBJ was poor and when no full service was available I could not bare any more so I just said it was not working and walked. I offered an additional 40 for FS but she insisted on 100. Second time in my career I got burnt like that. I was hesitant to see her to begin with because her add suggests bare back on the menu, which, again, is part of the scam. BBBJ is not even on the menu. I told her that her text was deceptive and she said she did not send it, that the guy who sets things up for her sends her texts. I think you get the idea.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/899724242445
    Thank god I checked here! Was about to pull the plug and see her. She quoted 140/ hhr and her pics looked good. Texted for details and she gave me the BS that she does not do explicit stuff on texts or phone. That was a red flag and checked here. Glad I did. Saved money and time!!

  3. #2279
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas, ill be in town this week in the edison area, looking for any heads up on the below. I might just toftt on each, the swan location one may be a no no as I know LEO likes to ambush there.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/510149252097

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/087552928043

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/379603613408
    I actually tried Debbie earlier today and no response, so take that as you will.

  4. #2278
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas, ill be in town this week in the edison area, looking for any heads up on the below. I might just toftt on each, the swan location one may be a no no as I know LEO likes to ambush there.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/510149252097

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/087552928043

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/379603613408
    The middle one (Debbie) was on my radar, but then she stopped posting ads. There was a review a month or so ago. From what I remember, she was legit and petite. Everything covered. If you see her, please report back. I'm jammed up recovering from surgery.

  5. #2277

    In CNJ this week

    Hey Fellas, ill be in town this week in the edison area, looking for any heads up on the below. I might just toftt on each, the swan location one may be a no no as I know LEO likes to ambush there.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/510149252097

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/087552928043

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/379603613408

  6. #2276
    Has anyone seen this girl? Searched her number but nothing aside from her ads comes up. She seems fun.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/715826189219

  7. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her. She stays at the super run down budget inn down in Trenton. I refuse to pay 120 for a short stay in that dump. I have a Latina I see for half the price at the same motel.
    I got robbed by a girl and I guess someone who was her pimp there. Had to go out with my belt not even done and holding up my pants never went back there again after that embarrassment and scary situation. The mf threatened to shoot me in the head although I don't think he had a gun but I wasnt taking any chances either way.
    who is this latina btw? im kind of in the need of something cheap lol

  8. #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her. She stays at the super run down budget inn down in Trenton. I refuse to pay 120 for a short stay in that dump. I have a Latina I see for half the price at the same motel.
    Lmao when I first saw this ad I knew she was at the budget inn without asking her I fucked a lot of mouths and pussy at the budget inn the local street chicks get rooms there. The only hotel with green walls and door.

  9. #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at her as well (my neighborhood to) and can't find any info as well.
    I spoke with her. She stays at the super run down budget inn down in Trenton. I refuse to pay 120 for a short stay in that dump. I have a Latina I see for half the price at the same motel.

  10. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Can't find reviews. See the posts all the time and she's even closer to my are now.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/792690153437
    Been looking at her as well (my neighborhood to) and can't find any info as well.

  11. #2271

    Anything here?

    Anyone seen this one? Can't find reviews. See the posts all the time and she's even closer to my are now.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/792690153437

  12. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB  [View Original Post]
    No go on Nunzi who is presently working out of Somerset. Pictures are not accurate but the woman who appeared was somewhat attractive with a nice, but slightly larger body than pictured in the add. Nice personality as well. . Earlier I texted her for donation / rates and was quoted a standard 140 hh. Her text said that service includes bbj. So far so good. But when you get there you discover that service is CBJ ONLY. Then you discover that there is an additional fee (100) for full service. The CBJ was poor and when no full service was available I could not bare any more so I just said it was not working and walked. I offered an additional 40 for FS but she insisted on 100. Second time in my career I got burnt like that. I was hesitant to see her to begin with because her add suggests bare back on the menu, which, again, is part of the scam. BBBJ is not even on the menu. I told her that her text was deceptive and she said she did not send it, that the guy who sets things up for her sends her texts. I think you get the idea.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/899724242445
    $140 for 30 minutes of CBJ? Who does she think she is? My wife?

  13. #2269
    Thanks for the recon. Sorry for the bad time. I've been looking at her ads too.

    I'm always a wary of ads that tout "freak" to entice you. I forget too, but always ask if there's upsell when you get there. Before payment. If no reply or yes, then always be ready to leave. I've been burned by upsell a few times too unfortunately.

    I think there is one scammer working out of Somerset who puts up adds for several women. There is often mention of "full GFE" (as opposed to regular GFE). So be weary of such posts, especially for those operating in Somerset.

    Example.

    🔥128293;128293;128293;128293;127345;65039;127345;65039;J SPESH TODAY ONLY $100.00🅱65039;127345;65039;J‼65039;8252;65039;128561;128293;128293;128293;128293;.

    Full GFE VIP $300 complete with hot oil massage.

    💯127345;65039;127345;65039;J❗65039;NUNZI🇬127479;Greek🇬127479;Freak❤65039;MILF🐻FuLLGFE🐻iLL😛LICK👅 you 🆙128071;.

    ✨128139;NUNZI💋10024;. Funzi the Greek 🇬127479;Freak MILF is 🐻Back.

  14. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB  [View Original Post]
    No go on Nunzi who is presently working out of Somerset. Pictures are not accurate but the woman who appeared was somewhat attractive with a nice, but slightly larger body than pictured in the add. Nice personality as well. . Earlier I texted her for donation / rates and was quoted a standard 140 hh. Her text said that service includes bbj. So far so good. But when you get there you discover that service is CBJ ONLY. Then you discover that there is an additional fee (100) for full service. The CBJ was poor and when no full service was available I could not bare any more so I just said it was not working and walked. I offered an additional 40 for FS but she insisted on 100. Second time in my career I got burnt like that. I was hesitant to see her to begin with because her add suggests bare back on the menu, which, again, is part of the scam. BBBJ is not even on the menu. I told her that her text was deceptive and she said she did not send it, that the guy who sets things up for her sends her texts. I think you get the idea.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/899724242445
    Thanks for the recon. Sorry for the bad time. I've been looking at her ads too.

    I'm always a wary of ads that tout "freak" to entice you. I forget too, but always ask if there's upsell when you get there. Before payment. If no reply or yes, then always be ready to leave. I've been burned by upsell a few times too unfortunately.

  15. #2267

    No go on Nunzi

    No go on Nunzi who is presently working out of Somerset. Pictures are not accurate but the woman who appeared was somewhat attractive with a nice, but slightly larger body than pictured in the add. Nice personality as well. . Earlier I texted her for donation / rates and was quoted a standard 140 hh. Her text said that service includes bbj. So far so good. But when you get there you discover that service is CBJ ONLY. Then you discover that there is an additional fee (100) for full service. The CBJ was poor and when no full service was available I could not bare any more so I just said it was not working and walked. I offered an additional 40 for FS but she insisted on 100. Second time in my career I got burnt like that. I was hesitant to see her to begin with because her add suggests bare back on the menu, which, again, is part of the scam. BBBJ is not even on the menu. I told her that her text was deceptive and she said she did not send it, that the guy who sets things up for her sends her texts. I think you get the idea.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/899724242445
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1624CE0-1A66-45FD-8B33-153B2DEB91E8.jpeg‎   7B866DF2-980A-47F4-80FC-9B6DC4FBB559.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape