Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4111
-
09-26-22 21:30 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 121She's legit. Cute but missing teeth and her body has been beat up by too much partying. Seems nice for the few minutes I talked with her. I went to see her but ended up bailing as I saw typically don't hit chicks that show that much wear and tear from drugs.
Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:56 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 89Big thanks
Thank god I checked here! Was about to pull the plug and see her. She quoted 140/ hhr and her pics looked good. Texted for details and she gave me the BS that she does not do explicit stuff on texts or phone. That was a red flag and checked here. Glad I did. Saved money and time!!
Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 18:05 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 27I actually tried Debbie earlier today and no response, so take that as you will.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 17:01 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 298The middle one (Debbie) was on my radar, but then she stopped posting ads. There was a review a month or so ago. From what I remember, she was legit and petite. Everything covered. If you see her, please report back. I'm jammed up recovering from surgery.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 16:16 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 280In CNJ this week
Hey Fellas, ill be in town this week in the edison area, looking for any heads up on the below. I might just toftt on each, the swan location one may be a no no as I know LEO likes to ambush there.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/510149252097
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/087552928043
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/379603613408
-
09-25-22 01:42 #2276Regular Member

Posts: 12Has anyone seen this girl? Searched her number but nothing aside from her ads comes up. She seems fun.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/715826189219
-
09-19-22 21:46 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 235I got robbed by a girl and I guess someone who was her pimp there. Had to go out with my belt not even done and holding up my pants never went back there again after that embarrassment and scary situation. The mf threatened to shoot me in the head although I don't think he had a gun but I wasnt taking any chances either way.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
who is this latina btw? im kind of in the need of something cheap lol
-
09-19-22 21:05 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 3005Lmao when I first saw this ad I knew she was at the budget inn without asking her I fucked a lot of mouths and pussy at the budget inn the local street chicks get rooms there. The only hotel with green walls and door.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 19:55 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 103I spoke with her. She stays at the super run down budget inn down in Trenton. I refuse to pay 120 for a short stay in that dump. I have a Latina I see for half the price at the same motel.
Originally Posted by KayJ46
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 12:33 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 50Been looking at her as well (my neighborhood to) and can't find any info as well.
Originally Posted by Hangin420
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 08:37 #2271Regular Member

Posts: 21Anything here?
Anyone seen this one? Can't find reviews. See the posts all the time and she's even closer to my are now.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/792690153437
-
09-18-22 19:57 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 298$140 for 30 minutes of CBJ? Who does she think she is? My wife?
Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 11:23 #2269Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the recon. Sorry for the bad time. I've been looking at her ads too.
I'm always a wary of ads that tout "freak" to entice you. I forget too, but always ask if there's upsell when you get there. Before payment. If no reply or yes, then always be ready to leave. I've been burned by upsell a few times too unfortunately.
I think there is one scammer working out of Somerset who puts up adds for several women. There is often mention of "full GFE" (as opposed to regular GFE). So be weary of such posts, especially for those operating in Somerset.
Example.
🔥128293;128293;128293;128293;127345;65039;127345;65039;J SPESH TODAY ONLY $100.00🅱65039;127345;65039;J‼65039;8252;65039;128561;128293;128293;128293;128293;.
Full GFE VIP $300 complete with hot oil massage.
💯127345;65039;127345;65039;J❗65039;NUNZI🇬127479;Greek🇬127479;Freak❤65039;MILF🐻FuLLGFE🐻iLL😛LICK👅 you 🆙128071;.
✨128139;NUNZI💋10024;. Funzi the Greek 🇬127479;Freak MILF is 🐻Back.
-
09-17-22 23:56 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for the recon. Sorry for the bad time. I've been looking at her ads too.
Originally Posted by PrettyPrettyBB
[View Original Post]
I'm always a wary of ads that tout "freak" to entice you. I forget too, but always ask if there's upsell when you get there. Before payment. If no reply or yes, then always be ready to leave. I've been burned by upsell a few times too unfortunately.
-
09-17-22 20:35 #2267Regular Member

Posts: 11No go on Nunzi
No go on Nunzi who is presently working out of Somerset. Pictures are not accurate but the woman who appeared was somewhat attractive with a nice, but slightly larger body than pictured in the add. Nice personality as well. . Earlier I texted her for donation / rates and was quoted a standard 140 hh. Her text said that service includes bbj. So far so good. But when you get there you discover that service is CBJ ONLY. Then you discover that there is an additional fee (100) for full service. The CBJ was poor and when no full service was available I could not bare any more so I just said it was not working and walked. I offered an additional 40 for FS but she insisted on 100. Second time in my career I got burnt like that. I was hesitant to see her to begin with because her add suggests bare back on the menu, which, again, is part of the scam. BBBJ is not even on the menu. I told her that her text was deceptive and she said she did not send it, that the guy who sets things up for her sends her texts. I think you get the idea.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/899724242445









Reply With Quote




