Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 1370 1870 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28245
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reviews but I'm sure they're out there. Anyone seen her before?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/782480407405
    A lot of guys like her. She does mostly car dates I believe last I heard in the Arlington area. I think she has a place however. I've seen her a few times. I've heard ravings about her head game but. Ehh she was okay I guess. I did go back a few times.

  2. #28244

    Nina is Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMonger904  [View Original Post]
    Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?

    Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?
    Use the search bar at the top of the thread and search the name Sophie.

  3. #28243
    Quote Originally Posted by LilDDennis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have a dream with this beauty yet? Is she real? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/145252485554
    She's real. Has done amateur porn.

  4. #28242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    She's real, legit. Super cute in the face. Used to be a smoking body as well. Not sure where all the weight came from. She has an alright attitude and reasonable skills. No BB on the menu, but BBJ is available, though she'll dodge it when you get close. Typically asks for 200 hh; but will take half that if you catch her when she's needing the clams.
    She's not as big as she looks in the pics. I'd say she's thick but she's not extremely overweight.

  5. #28241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    NS Barbara Barbie

    This was when she was living out of the trailer on the NS before her move to Collins. Looked a little better then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a-160.jpg‎  

  6. #28240

    Is she legit?

    Has anyone have a dream with this beauty yet? Is she real? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/145252485554

  7. #28239
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    She's real, legit. Super cute in the face. Used to be a smoking body as well. Not sure where all the weight came from. She has an alright attitude and reasonable skills. No BB on the menu, but BBJ is available, though she'll dodge it when you get close. Typically asks for 200 hh; but will take half that if you catch her when she's needing the clams.
    Yeah she legit. Wish she wasn't such a Dead fish though. Very little enthusiasm. Mediocre skills, fat kitty is nice though.

  8. #28238

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she wants to get away with just giving handys.

    And the mentioned * account has been leaked.

    only4leaked.com/ profile / darealbabydoll /.

    So you may not get the pictured person.

    TOFTT, and let us know.

    I like what I see.

    QS.
    She's real, legit. Super cute in the face. Used to be a smoking body as well. Not sure where all the weight came from. She has an alright attitude and reasonable skills. No BB on the menu, but BBJ is available, though she'll dodge it when you get close. Typically asks for 200 hh; but will take half that if you catch her when she's needing the clams.

  9. #28237
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I'm not talking bad or being an ass. But how the fuck does she pull off car dates? How can it even be enjoyable. I would love to see her and I know I have seen a few reports.

    Don't get me wrong. I think that chubby girls are cute as hell. But how does she navigate in a vehicle.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/708174364429
    Sounds like she wants to get away with just giving handys.

    And the mentioned * account has been leaked.

    only4leaked.com/ profile / darealbabydoll /.

    So you may not get the pictured person.

    TOFTT, and let us know.

    I like what I see.

    QS.

  10. #28236

    Don't get me wrong

    I'm not talking bad or being an ass. But how the fuck does she pull off car dates? How can it even be enjoyable. I would love to see her and I know I have seen a few reports.

    Don't get me wrong. I think that chubby girls are cute as hell. But how does she navigate in a vehicle.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/708174364429

  11. #28235

    Be careful with this one.

    Went to see this one on Dunn Ave. When I got to the hotel, she gives me the room number, then tells me to tell the front office that I'm going to her room number. My spidey senses were tingling so I drove off. Might of been a setup or a sting. I'll Live to monger another day. Why does the front office need to know our business? Usually a provider gives me the room number and I go to it, and we get down to business.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/let-me-please-you904-506-5272/218335046462
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjc5odk3zjczmjqzmjnhyjqynzrinza4ytk3mmjimzdmzdexnzy.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #28234

    Plenty of them.

    O is a car date BBBJ swallow. Looking at. 5 but is above average skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reviews but I'm sure they're out there. Anyone seen her before?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/782480407405

  13. #28233
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.
    Why did you want her to take more of your money?

  14. #28232

    Captain save a h**

    Why would you recommend she charge more? Stop loving these hoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.

  15. #28231

    New guy

    Hey I'm wondering if you guys know of any sites that I can see our local talent in action. I seen one guy had a page PHub but no longer available. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape