Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 41275
-
09-26-22 17:12 #28240Regular Member

Posts: 6Is she legit?
Has anyone have a dream with this beauty yet? Is she real? Any info would be appreciated.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/145252485554
-
09-26-22 15:34 #28239Senior Member

Posts: 137Yeah she legit. Wish she wasn't such a Dead fish though. Very little enthusiasm. Mediocre skills, fat kitty is nice though.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 14:35 #28238Senior Member

Posts: 628She's legit
She's real, legit. Super cute in the face. Used to be a smoking body as well. Not sure where all the weight came from. She has an alright attitude and reasonable skills. No BB on the menu, but BBJ is available, though she'll dodge it when you get close. Typically asks for 200 hh; but will take half that if you catch her when she's needing the clams.
Originally Posted by QuietSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 13:23 #28237Senior Member

Posts: 99Sounds like she wants to get away with just giving handys.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
And the mentioned * account has been leaked.
only4leaked.com/ profile / darealbabydoll /.
So you may not get the pictured person.
TOFTT, and let us know.
I like what I see.
QS.
-
09-26-22 12:33 #28236Senior Member

Posts: 90Don't get me wrong
I'm not talking bad or being an ass. But how the fuck does she pull off car dates? How can it even be enjoyable. I would love to see her and I know I have seen a few reports.
Don't get me wrong. I think that chubby girls are cute as hell. But how does she navigate in a vehicle.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/708174364429
-
09-26-22 10:14 #28235Senior Member

Posts: 250Be careful with this one.
Went to see this one on Dunn Ave. When I got to the hotel, she gives me the room number, then tells me to tell the front office that I'm going to her room number. My spidey senses were tingling so I drove off. Might of been a setup or a sting. I'll Live to monger another day. Why does the front office need to know our business? Usually a provider gives me the room number and I go to it, and we get down to business.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/let-me-please-you904-506-5272/218335046462
-
09-26-22 07:06 #28234Senior Member

Posts: 90Plenty of them.
O is a car date BBBJ swallow. Looking at. 5 but is above average skill.
Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 06:04 #28233Racist

Posts: 44Why did you want her to take more of your money?
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 05:54 #28232Senior Member

Posts: 130Captain save a h**
Why would you recommend she charge more? Stop loving these hoes.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 17:08 #28231Regular Member

Posts: 2New guy
Hey I'm wondering if you guys know of any sites that I can see our local talent in action. I seen one guy had a page PHub but no longer available. Thanks.
-
09-25-22 15:51 #28230Senior Member

Posts: 624Long time ago
I smashed her way back, like 2 or 3 years ago, at least. Maybe longer. Those pics are old and photoshopped big time.
Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 15:50 #28229Regular Member

Posts: 2New here
I'm just wondering is there are any porn sites I could look up to see local talent at work. Thanks.
-
09-25-22 15:30 #28228Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reviews on Lo?
Couldn't find any reviews but I'm sure they're out there. Anyone seen her before?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/782480407405
-
09-25-22 05:57 #28227Senior Member

Posts: 316Specific act? You tell them I can't right now because I'm driving, almost wrecked sending you the last one.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
You could just say no, but what's the fun in that?
They know damn well its not cool to ask for a pic, but they do anyway, because they don't give a shit. Well I don't give a shit either, so lets play the game, LOL.
-
09-25-22 00:25 #28226Regular Member

Posts: 5Amy reviews on NiNA or SHINE STG
Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?
Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?









Reply With Quote



