Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 41283
-
09-27-22 07:54 #28248Senior Member

Posts: 618Nina. Sophie
We all sincerely appreciate your insider information. I stand corrected, but for the record, I was referring to post #28124 just 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 06:15 #28247Senior Member

Posts: 624Nina is not Sophie
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/799601884166
Her pics are very photoshopped and she's about 50-100 lbs larger than the girl in the ad. But it is NOT Sophie. She might be hanging out with Sophie. But the girl in the ad is real. Just a lot bigger.
Originally Posted by JaxMonger904
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 05:37 #28246Regular Member

Posts: 10Jennifer
Had a dream about Jennifer yesterday. Met off Baymeadows. Dream was real quick, good mic decent donation. Pics are accurate.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/538152649930
-
09-26-22 22:21 #28245Senior Member

Posts: 708A lot of guys like her. She does mostly car dates I believe last I heard in the Arlington area. I think she has a place however. I've seen her a few times. I've heard ravings about her head game but. Ehh she was okay I guess. I did go back a few times.
Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:36 #28244Senior Member

Posts: 618Nina is Sophie
Use the search bar at the top of the thread and search the name Sophie.
Originally Posted by JaxMonger904
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 18:36 #28243Senior Member

Posts: 115She's real. Has done amateur porn.
Originally Posted by LilDDennis
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 17:39 #28242Senior Member

Posts: 115She's not as big as she looks in the pics. I'd say she's thick but she's not extremely overweight.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 17:28 #28241Senior Member

Posts: 1260NS Barbara Barbie
This was when she was living out of the trailer on the NS before her move to Collins. Looked a little better then.
-
09-26-22 17:12 #28240Regular Member

Posts: 6Is she legit?
Has anyone have a dream with this beauty yet? Is she real? Any info would be appreciated.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/145252485554
-
09-26-22 15:34 #28239Senior Member

Posts: 137Yeah she legit. Wish she wasn't such a Dead fish though. Very little enthusiasm. Mediocre skills, fat kitty is nice though.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 14:35 #28238Senior Member

Posts: 628She's legit
She's real, legit. Super cute in the face. Used to be a smoking body as well. Not sure where all the weight came from. She has an alright attitude and reasonable skills. No BB on the menu, but BBJ is available, though she'll dodge it when you get close. Typically asks for 200 hh; but will take half that if you catch her when she's needing the clams.
Originally Posted by QuietSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 13:23 #28237Senior Member

Posts: 99Sounds like she wants to get away with just giving handys.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
And the mentioned * account has been leaked.
only4leaked.com/ profile / darealbabydoll /.
So you may not get the pictured person.
TOFTT, and let us know.
I like what I see.
QS.
-
09-26-22 12:33 #28236Senior Member

Posts: 90Don't get me wrong
I'm not talking bad or being an ass. But how the fuck does she pull off car dates? How can it even be enjoyable. I would love to see her and I know I have seen a few reports.
Don't get me wrong. I think that chubby girls are cute as hell. But how does she navigate in a vehicle.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/708174364429
-
09-26-22 10:14 #28235Senior Member

Posts: 250Be careful with this one.
Went to see this one on Dunn Ave. When I got to the hotel, she gives me the room number, then tells me to tell the front office that I'm going to her room number. My spidey senses were tingling so I drove off. Might of been a setup or a sting. I'll Live to monger another day. Why does the front office need to know our business? Usually a provider gives me the room number and I go to it, and we get down to business.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/let-me-please-you904-506-5272/218335046462
-
09-26-22 07:06 #28234Senior Member

Posts: 90Plenty of them.
O is a car date BBBJ swallow. Looking at. 5 but is above average skill.
Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





