Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 1392 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18961

    Escort Babylon and Offshoots

    I just wanted to rant, and I know, preaching to the choir, but the Escort Babylon families of pages are almost total crap. Last Friday I tried to make a dream come true. I contacted no more that 4 providers. I heard also immediately from 2 and of course, they both required a deposit. To me, until this is standard I'm not going to do that. When I told them I wasn't, they were pissed. I told them I didn't care. The other 2 one got back with me about 5 hours later, and the 4th never got back in touch. Looks like I might have to come up with another hobby.

  2. #18960

    Brooke?

    Has anyone ever connected with Brooke? I see her ads all the time and despite numerous efforts, I have never made contact with her. Texts don't get responded to and phone calls go unanswered.

    Is she legit? Thanks for any information.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/4197730047

  3. #18959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordo2635  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone communicated with all the ads with the Latinas offering great times in Spanish? Hoping to have some info on them.
    I've been texting some the last two weekends. Only one responded (last four 4077) but responses were always a day or two later so I haven't seen her.

  4. #18958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    I've discovered that a bunch of STG ads (with different phone #s) for Asian escorts point to the same hotels (like, I found 4 different numbers end up at a Valparaiso Ct hotel).

    EG: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6140309#post6140309.

    90% of the pics are fakes, but I can see why they might do this aside from having ugly girls there (like, they are afraid of getting busted). So I'm wondering if anyone has seen any of these girls and how they look, etc. They also all require a face pic to be sent to them, which I won't do.

    Also curious if the girls speak English.
    Any experience out here?.
    There are usually two different outfits in Indy, one northwest and one south or southeast. I have seen three here but the third comes and goes while the other two usually stick around and just change girls every week or two. Some of them didn't used to require a pic but that might have changed due to too many POS's going to rob or rape them.

    The level of English varies greatly with most barely knowing any. I've seen several who have a better grasp on it but you're still probably not going to have an easy conversation with them.

    Girls usually change on Tuesday or Thursday when the Chinese bus comes so don't expect to see the same girl as someone who reported before that. As already mentioned, the best way is just to go see what she looks like. Don't bother asking the phone jockey, they'll send you pics and swear it's the girl but it never is. Go to the room and get a look. Don't feel bad about walking away, they know the pics aren't real so it's not an issue for them if you don't like what you see. Keep in mind, some of the best experiences I've had with them were with girls most were walking away from.

  5. #18957

    Latina ads

    Has anyone communicated with all the ads with the Latinas offering great times in Spanish? Hoping to have some info on them.

  6. #18956

    Hotel Asians

    I have gone a few times 100% the girl in the ad isn't the one who will answer the door. Unless you have a recent review here the only way to tell is to go and look. If you don't like the girl leave. I have had good times and not so good times again depends on the girl. As for pictures just get a picture off the internet of a guy who is simelar build to yours and I have never had an issue. /.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    I've discovered that a bunch of STG ads (with different phone #s) for Asian escorts point to the same hotels (like, I found 4 different numbers end up at a Valparaiso Ct hotel).

    EG: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6140309#post6140309.

    90% of the pics are fakes, but I can see why they might do this aside from having ugly girls there (like, they are afraid of getting busted). So I'm wondering if anyone has seen any of these girls and how they look, etc. They also all require a face pic to be sent to them, which I won't do.

    Also curious if the girls speak English.
    Any experience out here?

    Thanks.

  7. #18955

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her post is inactive unfortunately.
    He's talking about this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87715465

  8. #18954

    Inactive

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34149842

    (317) 389-XXXX.

    I have had 2 meetings with her so far and she is excellent (east of downtown in her apartment). I really care about small, petite and pretty girls, and she is all of that. Fantastic legs and ass (clearly a dancer), extremely flexible and energetic. She has serious moves in bed. The opposite of a dead-fish.

    Everything in her home was clean and safe. No pimps, no one "hanging around" outside. She has the best attitude: Genuinely friendly, outgoing, happy and very smart.

    I highly recommend. Treat her well to keep seeing her.
    Looks like her post is inactive unfortunately.

  9. #18953

    Asian escorts, northern Indy hotel?

    I've discovered that a bunch of STG ads (with different phone #s) for Asian escorts point to the same hotels (like, I found 4 different numbers end up at a Valparaiso Ct hotel).

    EG: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6140309#post6140309.

    90% of the pics are fakes, but I can see why they might do this aside from having ugly girls there (like, they are afraid of getting busted). So I'm wondering if anyone has seen any of these girls and how they look, etc. They also all require a face pic to be sent to them, which I won't do.

    Also curious if the girls speak English.
    Any experience out here?

    Thanks.

  10. #18952

    "Pretty Russo" - Eastern Indy

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34149842

    (317) 389-XXXX.

    I have had 2 meetings with her so far and she is excellent (east of downtown in her apartment). I really care about small, petite and pretty girls, and she is all of that. Fantastic legs and ass (clearly a dancer), extremely flexible and energetic. She has serious moves in bed. The opposite of a dead-fish.

    Everything in her home was clean and safe. No pimps, no one "hanging around" outside. She has the best attitude: Genuinely friendly, outgoing, happy and very smart.

    I highly recommend. Treat her well to keep seeing her.

  11. #18951
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    Yeah, I've seen her a while back. She's a okay provider, haven't seen her since she had a baby tho. Personally her rates are overpriced for what you get but that's just me.

  12. #18950

    Any info on Lainey

    Here is the ad: https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj.

    I'm pretty curious if anyone has seen her. She has come up once on the forum on 2021. Nothing really useful. I'm just curious about the experience anyone has had either positive or negative.

  13. #18949

    Absolutely I Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    I last saw her around 2010 maybe. She was about 5'3", 130 lbs, white. I visited her many times back then. I would enjoy seeing her again sometime.
    Belinda was my favorite when she was around. One of the two or three best that Indy ever had. She moved out of state and is no longer around. I wish she were here.

  14. #18948

    See below

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBush  [View Original Post]
    Is honeycoco still around? Anyone seeing her recently? If so, please PM me. Thanks.
    She was just asked about a few posts ago. Goes by Carmella now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella

  15. #18947

    I miss HoneyCoco

    Is honeycoco still around? Anyone seeing her recently? If so, please PM me. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape