Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 24819
-
09-24-22 19:06 #18939Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on Lainey
Here is the ad: https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj.
I'm pretty curious if anyone has seen her. She has come up once on the forum on 2021. Nothing really useful. I'm just curious about the experience anyone has had either positive or negative.
-
09-24-22 17:09 #18938Senior Member

Posts: 290Absolutely I Remember
Belinda was my favorite when she was around. One of the two or three best that Indy ever had. She moved out of state and is no longer around. I wish she were here.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 15:40 #18937Senior Member

Posts: 407See below
She was just asked about a few posts ago. Goes by Carmella now.
Originally Posted by HornyBush
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella
-
09-24-22 14:31 #18936Senior Member

Posts: 36I miss HoneyCoco
Is honeycoco still around? Anyone seeing her recently? If so, please PM me. Thanks.
-
09-24-22 12:57 #18935Senior Member

Posts: 235Carissa and Marissa aka chelsea
Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?
Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
-
09-24-22 09:08 #18934Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone Remember Belinda?
I last saw her around 2010 maybe. She was about 5'3", 130 lbs, white. I visited her many times back then. I would enjoy seeing her again sometime.
-
09-23-22 12:13 #18933Senior Member

Posts: 478I actually do too. Small world.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:34 #18932Senior Member

Posts: 578Eliza Bell
She's been an active escort and sb if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 06:02 #18931Senior Member

Posts: 483I'm curious too
I actually know this girl loosely outside of the hobby. Let me know if you meet her and how it went. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 19:12 #18930Regular Member

Posts: 14Kiki Dangerous
This is not Kiki Dangerous. I was lucky enough to see her about 15 months ago in the Speedway area. I have not seen her in 2022 in any ads or in the Speedway area. Hope she comes back soon! Good luck.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 17:43 #18929Senior Member

Posts: 114Not Kiki
Kiki is out in Terre Haute serving her probation out.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 14:22 #18928Senior Member

Posts: 58Kiki
I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:07 #18927Senior Member

Posts: 290Carmella
Pretty sure many on here have seen her in the past under her previous name and she got favorable reviews. Since she got back from her visit with uncle LEO, not so sure.
Originally Posted by BeMine
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 06:32 #18926Senior Member

Posts: 77Kristen Taylor. Anyone?
Hey.
I have seen Kristen Taylor's ads several times in different places, but I can't find any reviews on here about her. Does anyone have any experiences with her? Is she worth it? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor
-
09-21-22 23:43 #18925Senior Member

Posts: 180Carmella
https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella
Anyone tried her?










Reply With Quote




