Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 192 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1827

    Did you get the BJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLord52  [View Original Post]
    I noticed this was in ripoff report but I only look at this forum when scouting prospects, and I'm sure others do the same. So I'm also sharing here to expand awareness.

    This person is a 100% thief, will agree to a cardate, take your money and then make a BS reason to go back into the house and never come back out. You see this person, you close the ad.

    The only good thing is I declined full service at the last min and opted for bbj so she couldn't run off w more money.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/958845896426
    I see her ads all the time and think she's cute. Did you get the BJ?

  2. #1826

    Scammed

    I noticed this was in ripoff report but I only look at this forum when scouting prospects, and I'm sure others do the same. So I'm also sharing here to expand awareness.

    This person is a 100% thief, will agree to a cardate, take your money and then make a BS reason to go back into the house and never come back out. You see this person, you close the ad.

    The only good thing is I declined full service at the last min and opted for bbj so she couldn't run off w more money.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/958845896426
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F1307175-B3B0-4852-B9E9-BC7E9A07035A.jpeg‎   4AC661A4-74B4-40EC-8B72-18EB0732720D.jpeg‎  

  3. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMiami  [View Original Post]
    Uhm don't fall for this one. If this is the same older lady that was working in Stamford, you'd be best to pass. To make it should, she is an old skank. I bagged her out of pity, but I seriously regret it. She is nowhere near as young as the pictures imply. Skip this one.
    I believe this one is different. I noted meeting her at the beginning of July in B'port with a BJ (general reports). Banged her once or twice more and she disappeared. Then a few weeks ago, she calls / texts me. It was one of the few numbers that migrated over to a new phone. She does have a handler. She is okay with it, as he got her off of sleeping / being homeless of the streets of B'port. After she called I've gone back. Overall not bad but I have known her and been okay to her prior to the handler and street life. Not sure how deep she is into the dark arts. My dick didn't care. LOL I think the usual of being respectful of her or any woman applies. It goes miles.

    I will say that is the same outfit in the pix, she wore ten days ago. That's how I recognized her as she told me she didn't show her face. With all her clothes off, it looks like she was a "big" girl at some point. But I'm not fucking the excess skin, I'm putting my dick in her vag. .

  4. #1824
    Quote Originally Posted by ZWorldOrder  [View Original Post]
    Copy pasted in directly. Enjoy!

    She was the girl in the pics. Was wearing the same lingerie. Cute nerdy look.

    Quickly got down to business removed our clothes. She got on her knees to give me a BBBJ with overhand underhand motion. She stood up as we LFK and massaging her kitty. She asked not to insert them inside. We moved to the bed. Decided to do 69 she tasting good and wet. She came on my face. She got deep throaty on top me.

    Down to action. She prefers covers. So apply a rubber. Slide inside her mish. We fuck and buck. Moaning and kissing my neck. Flipped her around and asked her if she would go Greek. Asked for $100 more. I passed. Grabbed her hips and plowed away. Then moved her to the edge of bed and went standing doggy. To finish in the bag.

    Would repeat in a pinch.
    Uhm don't fall for this one. If this is the same older lady that was working in Stamford, you'd be best to pass. To make it should, she is an old skank. I bagged her out of pity, but I seriously regret it. She is nowhere near as young as the pictures imply. Skip this one.

  5. #1823

    Chrissy. TER in detail

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Saw this last night.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5262977-374779

    Hope this helps.

    Stay safe.
    Copy pasted in directly. Enjoy!

    She was the girl in the pics. Was wearing the same lingerie. Cute nerdy look.

    Quickly got down to business removed our clothes. She got on her knees to give me a BBBJ with overhand underhand motion. She stood up as we LFK and massaging her kitty. She asked not to insert them inside. We moved to the bed. Decided to do 69 she tasting good and wet. She came on my face. She got deep throaty on top me.

    Down to action. She prefers covers. So apply a rubber. Slide inside her mish. We fuck and buck. Moaning and kissing my neck. Flipped her around and asked her if she would go Greek. Asked for $100 more. I passed. Grabbed her hips and plowed away. Then moved her to the edge of bed and went standing doggy. To finish in the bag.

    Would repeat in a pinch.

  6. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with crissy? Prices seem really reasonable pics look okay. I haven't seen anyone talk about her though.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/123657577747
    Saw this last night.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5262977-374779

    Hope this helps.

    Stay safe.

  7. #1821

    Crissy

    Has anyone had a dream with crissy? Prices seem really reasonable pics look okay. I haven't seen anyone talk about her though.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/123657577747
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzq2otczytgym2i5ngizndq5yjrkodm0zje1mjazzgeznwy4nty.jpg.jpg‎   fh9a89hg.jpg‎  

  8. #1820

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    Do any of my fellow mongers know what happened to Ricki? She used to be one of my regulars I miss her haven't heard from her in almost a year is she OK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Still posting the same ad. I assume she's available.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/725410311526
    She's definitely okay just a bit hard to reach.

  9. #1819

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    Do any of my fellow mongers know what happened to Ricki? She used to be one of my regulars I miss her haven't heard from her in almost a year is she OK?
    I saw her walking waterbury loop once. Be careful.

  10. #1818

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Modified59  [View Original Post]
    Deposit required. 99% scammer, you send the deposit and never hear from them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxley  [View Original Post]
    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...-/685100904084

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tford/90333863

    Anyone ever meet up with Lisa? Did some poking around but haven't seen anything about her. Too good to be true?
    This one, Lisa in Htfd is fake. I'm near Htfd. Never heard of her and certainly not on STG here. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8604971370?gid=6bf99c2888fd2f428373b011ba9d8055

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2BDD6AFE-FBBA-4961-A21B-1DA5AE67A97F.jpeg‎   052BCEA4-AE55-463A-A560-C2263CBBCBE0.jpeg‎  

  11. #1817

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/592706056481

    Punctual & pics are accurate, nice service but too expensive for the services offered. Won't repeat & would prefer PM in future.
    Agreed and I reviewed her on the NH forum. Services don't match the rates.

    BMD.

  12. #1816

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/592706056481

    Punctual & pics are accurate, nice service but too expensive for the services offered. Won't repeat & would prefer PM in future.
    I would concur 100%, with those rates, and you are willing to drive, either North or South on 95, a lot lot better option available.

    ZWO.

  13. #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a judgemental ass, but she's not all that from an appearance standpoint. I presume she's a dynamo / freak?

    Please advise. I'll take uninhibited service over knockout looks anyday.

  14. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    Do any of my fellow mongers know what happened to Ricki? She used to be one of my regulars I miss her haven't heard from her in almost a year is she OK?
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/725410311526

    She posted a few days ago.

  15. #1813

    This Ricki?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    Do any of my fellow mongers know what happened to Ricki? She used to be one of my regulars I miss her haven't heard from her in almost a year is she OK?
    Still posting the same ad. I assume she's available.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/725410311526

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape