Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 192 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1812

    What happened to Ricki?

    Do any of my fellow mongers know what happened to Ricki? She used to be one of my regulars I miss her haven't heard from her in almost a year is she OK?

  2. #1811

    Sage

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/592706056481

    Punctual & pics are accurate, nice service but too expensive for the services offered. Won't repeat & would prefer PM in future.

  3. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxley  [View Original Post]
    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...-/685100904084

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tford/90333863

    Anyone ever meet up with Lisa? Did some poking around but haven't seen anything about her. Too good to be true?
    Deposit required. 99% scammer, you send the deposit and never hear from them again.

  4. #1809
    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...-/685100904084

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tford/90333863

    Anyone ever meet up with Lisa? Did some poking around but haven't seen anything about her. Too good to be true?

  5. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformedD  [View Original Post]
    Visited maybe 2 years back. Not the most attractive couple you'll meet with. Went for an hour dual massage she works on you mostly while he works on your legs. After your feeling relaxed and excited they put on a decent show for you. All in all really nice couple who makes you feel welcome and very comfortable but looks-wise. Definitely meh at best.
    Did it smell like cat pee and was it in a basement? If so I saw just her just before covid and agree 100%.

  6. #1807

    Okay time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/795878236923

    I RTTF and haven't found anything yet. Maybe someone can offer intel? Contacted them and about to pull the trigger yet looking for additional intel.
    Visited maybe 2 years back. Not the most attractive couple you'll meet with. Went for an hour dual massage she works on you mostly while he works on your legs. After your feeling relaxed and excited they put on a decent show for you. All in all really nice couple who makes you feel welcome and very comfortable but looks-wise. Definitely meh at best.

  7. #1806

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Texasranger05  [View Original Post]
    She post ads just about everyday has anybody seen her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/441959090937
    It's Krystal. Do a search. Someone literally asked exact question a few posts earlier.

  8. #1805

    Any info

    Thought I saw something on this lady. Does anyone have any info. Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/563198104163

  9. #1804

    Any intel on Jwile?

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/939197154524

    Was eyeing this one since I like them thick. Any Intel on if she is legit.

  10. #1803

    Intel

    She post ads just about everyday has anybody seen her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/441959090937

  11. #1802
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/465051755629

    She's Jessica in the one you posted, Maria in this one. Rates have also changed a bit in the span of only 5 days. I'd avoid.

  12. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Carrie a few times before Covid and always had a decent time with her. I figure with nothing worth meeting out there I give it another try.

    I texted her, she texted back in decent time. We scheduled 8:30 Saturday morning meeting, 815 I text her I should be there in 15 minutes. I stopped at DD to pick her up a coffee and scope the place out. She is lives in a 4 story building with a lot of activity going around her building. I parked a couple blocks away and I tell her I arrived. In the back of my head after seeing all the shit going on I'm saying WTF am I doing here, looking for every excuse to leave. At around 8:40 she text me I'm coming and get you. I lay back to see if she has changed much. I don't see anyone. She text WTF you leave already. I walk up to the building and I texted her I'm in front. I noticed some guy hanging out the window eyeing me. She sticks her head out the same window and calls out to say hi. I said I'm out of here, no fucking way I'm going into that building with all the in and out traffic plus her handler there. I chucked her coffee and bolted for my car. She starts texting me how I wasted her time. I texted her back to tell her next time keep your handler away from your business.

    What I could see of her I made a good decision, she looked super skinny from the last time we met.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...m/718753657146
    Sounds like she will be stamped NEXT! Tough hobby, use to be fun but not so much anymore. Stay safe!

  13. #1800

    Carrie

    I've met with Carrie a few times before Covid and always had a decent time with her. I figure with nothing worth meeting out there I give it another try.

    I texted her, she texted back in decent time. We scheduled 8:30 Saturday morning meeting, 815 I text her I should be there in 15 minutes. I stopped at DD to pick her up a coffee and scope the place out. She is lives in a 4 story building with a lot of activity going around her building. I parked a couple blocks away and I tell her I arrived. In the back of my head after seeing all the shit going on I'm saying WTF am I doing here, looking for every excuse to leave. At around 8:40 she text me I'm coming and get you. I lay back to see if she has changed much. I don't see anyone. She text WTF you leave already. I walk up to the building and I texted her I'm in front. I noticed some guy hanging out the window eyeing me. She sticks her head out the same window and calls out to say hi. I said I'm out of here, no fucking way I'm going into that building with all the in and out traffic plus her handler there. I chucked her coffee and bolted for my car. She starts texting me how I wasted her time. I texted her back to tell her next time keep your handler away from your business.

    What I could see of her I made a good decision, she looked super skinny from the last time we met.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...m/718753657146

  14. #1799

    Next

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the feedback. NEXT! Seems like we do that a lot lately. Stay safe.
    I ordered a stamp "Next", lately that's all we been printing.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  15. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once about 2 years ago. No where near as pleasant looking as the pictures. Also thick in the middle from kids and didn't smell that great. Would not repeat or recommend.
    Thanks for all the feedback. NEXT! Seems like we do that a lot lately. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape