Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 749 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7074
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Double trouble for sure!

    These two are a smokeshow!! Jade and Chloe the dynamic duo looking for a third to join the party. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-e9a6594177e1.

    Anyone partake and enjoy them? Details please?

  2. #7073
    AlanaaMariee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f5994bfcfb05

    Dinner didn't even talk ppm.

    No BBFS as she's not on Bc.

  3. #7072
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Its god given. And it's true that once you get sucked in to it you really don't want to get out. Definitely more delectable than tuna & mayo.
    I think I made my point here on the non pro mixed girls.

  4. #7071
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Her knowledge of black hole radiation is preternatural are you sure she has not been a nonpro in your fc she looks like church girl.
    Its god given. And it's true that once you get sucked in to it you really don't want to get out. Definitely more delectable than tuna & mayo.

  5. #7070
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hawking

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    That girl would work for me just fine. But no it was someone a bit fresher at the time.
    Her knowledge of black hole radiation is preternatural are you sure she has not been a nonpro in your fc she looks like church girl.

  6. #7069
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I think I have seen her on seeking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tBXhEy5P2M&t=4s.
    That girl would work for me just fine. But no it was someone a bit fresher at the time.

  7. #7068
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Usc physics major

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are always welcome. Just be sure its someone that if contacted by another member that they will not be offended in any way if made aware of such posting. This unfortunately happened to me once and it ruined it for me with a very nice girl I was seeing. So just be aware.
    I think I have seen her on seeking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tBXhEy5P2M&t=4s.

  8. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy3617  [View Original Post]
    It will be definitely a no. I kinda hinted if anything more than just hanging out, she turned it down. She mentioned not even holding hands or kiss.
    Thanks again. Yeah, definitely a big NO for me. Pay to meet her for no action, and not even holding hand or kiss, yikes. I guess she can try but I'll save my money for someone else.

  9. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see pictures! .
    Pictures are always welcome. Just be sure its someone that if contacted by another member that they will not be offended in any way if made aware of such posting. This unfortunately happened to me once and it ruined it for me with a very nice girl I was seeing. So just be aware.

  10. #7065
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Well 2016 is nice.

    How about September 2022? This Einstein just banged his regular SB last week in the usual FC. Just turned 19 years old.

    Drop dead gorgeous, looks like a Miss Teen USA contestant. You guys want to see pictures of her naked body? Will blow your minds LOL.
    I'd love to see pictures! .

  11. #7064

    Nothing more than platonic.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, that's steep for just dinner and hanging out. Did she mentioned her ppm with actions?

    I don't mind paying her for higher ppm but my rule is no action no ppm. If she is only platonic, it's a big no for me. I contacted her on IG as well but no response yet.

    Thanks for the feedback.
    It will be definitely a no. I kinda hinted if anything more than just hanging out, she turned it down. She mentioned not even holding hands or kiss.

  12. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa
    Never messaged her but at least she's not shy about saying she is overpriced.

  13. #7062

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa

  14. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-5e820c85f845

    Wants 800 to meet. Won't do much in return.
    Talked to her a bit on SA. Got her number and she quoted me 1 k for anything I wanted. LOL gps.

  15. #7060
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy3617  [View Original Post]
    She asked for 500 ppm but that is just to take her out to dinner and hanging out. She will not allow any actions.
    Oh wow, that's steep for just dinner and hanging out. Did she mentioned her ppm with actions?

    I don't mind paying her for higher ppm but my rule is no action no ppm. If she is only platonic, it's a big no for me. I contacted her on IG as well but no response yet.

    Thanks for the feedback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape