Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 7975
-
09-27-22 15:37 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 32Miracle. Legit young bbw
(470)xxxx549.
Just a basic QV. Everything covered. Would repeat if she is in town again. She is from Georgia.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/477772342758
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93348721
-
09-27-22 12:13 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 446Look at skip search for Chloe.
Originally Posted by BTrav
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 22:36 #5423Regular Member

Posts: 24Coming to town
I'm coming up to Philly later this week for a comedy show in the city and was hoping to find someone to take with me to the show and something after. All these I'm seeing aren't in that category. If anyone knows of a good go to or someone who you think fits hit me. Thanks!
-
09-26-22 14:57 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 259I concur. Saw her Sunday night in her apartment parking lot for a car date.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
She provides quality service. 60 for BBJCIM.
She is heavier but not obese.
-
09-26-22 14:55 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 259Hurin1983. I would also be interested. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 13:42 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 43There was reviewer who drove there and waited 40 minutes but she never responded.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/484-475-8534
-
09-26-22 12:17 #5419Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't even bother!
Couple of weeks ago I hit her up because she had nice pics and then said she didn't take a deposit. Listcrawler is 99.9% scam artists just robbing with "deposits."
She had great communication and answered all my questions, especially if there was anybody in the house? To which she said no. She gave me her address and my drive-by of her shit-hole street made it obvious that parking on Allegheny was the only safe bet. I should've just kept on driving.
She met me outside and when we walked in there was a girl on the ground floor and on the second floor there were 2 dudes passed out in the bed that she wanted me to use. I should've left right then and there. I told her I needed to use the bathroom she said there was no running water or toilet in the house and she said I could piss in a cooler!
I told her what the fuck and she offered to take me across the street to a better place. I just wanted to get out of the situation ASAP without causing any problems, as who knows how many other people were in the other rooms. I gave her a 20 to avoid any shit on the way out.
The pictures were obviously older since right now she looks like an unmade bed and is deep in her addiction. Too bad as I could tell she's was once a pretty girl and has a brain.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/93347342
-
09-26-22 09:36 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 204I've Spoken to her.
We've spoken on the phone before. She sounded nice but hung up on me once I asked for 2 pop. She's two hours and some change away from me. Want to get my money's worth if I pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 20:43 #5417Regular Member

Posts: 18Ridden hard and put away wet.
Pics are old and she has demons. She was not up to the caliber I expected and I refused to stay.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 18:09 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 645Shit. If I knew for sure she was legit I would have damn sure hit her up. She's sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 15:53 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 164Anybody know?
I know that she had been in central NJ previously, specifically advertising in the Princeton area. If I recall, reviews were mixed, good looking but high priced, mediocre service.
Has anybody seen her since she moved?
She quoted me 100/160/275.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/262305355877
-
09-25-22 14:44 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 10:04 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 630Tried to hook up with her twice. Told her because I live somewhat close to her incall that I needed to meet her by the back door of her apartment. Front door to the complex is right out on a very busy major artery.
Originally Posted by Mg995
[View Original Post]
She had some difficulty finding the back door and we never hooked up. Kept me back there an uncomfortable amount of time. Because her neighbors like to hang out on their terraces (they face the park) it's difficult to loiter there waiting for someone without attracting the wrong kind of attention. Nobody was confrontational, but it was clear they realized I didn't belong and started keeping an eye on me. Good neighbors. But when that happened I just left.
If you're ok going in the front door of her complex you will probably hook up with her. Judging from how the pictures on her ads have evolved, she's getting bigger. If you like them big she's probably your girl.
-
09-25-22 09:06 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 86Car Date in University City
Her name is Jessica or Jess and there's other discussion of her in older posts if you look for them. I've seen her a number of times based on geographic convenience and quite reasonable cost. She's entirely legit, quite nice and quite intelligent, and she certainly aims to please (YMMV, of course). Communication can be spotty. She's a little on the bigger side and carries some scars of the scourge. My recollection was that the earlier reports were consistent.
Originally Posted by Sheba69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 18:16 #5411Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for legit escort near glen mills or Drexel hill
I'm new to this and I'm looking for a legit hot women with a nice body. She has to be decent looking. I'm looking for someone who won't rip me off and is not super expensive. Can someone point me in the right direction.












Reply With Quote




