Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 532 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5425

    Miracle. Legit young bbw

    (470)xxxx549.

    Just a basic QV. Everything covered. Would repeat if she is in town again. She is from Georgia.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/477772342758

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93348721

  2. #5424
    Quote Originally Posted by BTrav  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming up to Philly later this week for a comedy show in the city and was hoping to find someone to take with me to the show and something after. All these I'm seeing aren't in that category. If anyone knows of a good go to or someone who you think fits hit me. Thanks!
    Look at skip search for Chloe.

  3. #5423
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Coming to town

    I'm coming up to Philly later this week for a comedy show in the city and was hoping to find someone to take with me to the show and something after. All these I'm seeing aren't in that category. If anyone knows of a good go to or someone who you think fits hit me. Thanks!

  4. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Jessica or Jess and there's other discussion of her in older posts if you look for them. I've seen her a number of times based on geographic convenience and quite reasonable cost. She's entirely legit, quite nice and quite intelligent, and she certainly aims to please (YMMV, of course). Communication can be spotty. She's a little on the bigger side and carries some scars of the scourge. My recollection was that the earlier reports were consistent.
    I concur. Saw her Sunday night in her apartment parking lot for a car date.

    She provides quality service. 60 for BBJCIM.

    She is heavier but not obese.

  5. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in KoP.
    Hurin1983. I would also be interested. Sent you a PM.

  6. #5420
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Tried to hook up with her twice. Told her because I live somewhat close to her incall that I needed to meet her by the back door of her apartment. Front door to the complex is right out on a very busy major artery.

    She had some difficulty finding the back door and we never hooked up. Kept me back there an uncomfortable amount of time. Because her neighbors like to hang out on their terraces (they face the park) it's difficult to loiter there waiting for someone without attracting the wrong kind of attention. Nobody was confrontational, but it was clear they realized I didn't belong and started keeping an eye on me. Good neighbors. But when that happened I just left.

    If you're ok going in the front door of her complex you will probably hook up with her. Judging from how the pictures on her ads have evolved, she's getting bigger. If you like them big she's probably your girl.
    There was reviewer who drove there and waited 40 minutes but she never responded.

    https://callescort.org/484-475-8534

  7. #5419

    Don't even bother!

    Couple of weeks ago I hit her up because she had nice pics and then said she didn't take a deposit. Listcrawler is 99.9% scam artists just robbing with "deposits."

    She had great communication and answered all my questions, especially if there was anybody in the house? To which she said no. She gave me her address and my drive-by of her shit-hole street made it obvious that parking on Allegheny was the only safe bet. I should've just kept on driving.

    She met me outside and when we walked in there was a girl on the ground floor and on the second floor there were 2 dudes passed out in the bed that she wanted me to use. I should've left right then and there. I told her I needed to use the bathroom she said there was no running water or toilet in the house and she said I could piss in a cooler!

    I told her what the fuck and she offered to take me across the street to a better place. I just wanted to get out of the situation ASAP without causing any problems, as who knows how many other people were in the other rooms. I gave her a 20 to avoid any shit on the way out.

    The pictures were obviously older since right now she looks like an unmade bed and is deep in her addiction. Too bad as I could tell she's was once a pretty girl and has a brain.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/93347342

  8. #5418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    I've Spoken to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Shit. If I knew for sure she was legit I would have damn sure hit her up. She's sexy as hell.
    We've spoken on the phone before. She sounded nice but hung up on me once I asked for 2 pop. She's two hours and some change away from me. Want to get my money's worth if I pull the trigger.

  9. #5417

    Ridden hard and put away wet.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    I know that she had been in central NJ previously, specifically advertising in the Princeton area. If I recall, reviews were mixed, good looking but high priced, mediocre service.

    Has anybody seen her since she moved?

    She quoted me 100/160/275.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/262305355877
    Pics are old and she has demons. She was not up to the caliber I expected and I refused to stay.

  10. #5416
    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with her? She goes by Luv now but her name used to be Veronica?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/93068688
    Shit. If I knew for sure she was legit I would have damn sure hit her up. She's sexy as hell.

  11. #5415

    Anybody know?

    I know that she had been in central NJ previously, specifically advertising in the Princeton area. If I recall, reviews were mixed, good looking but high priced, mediocre service.

    Has anybody seen her since she moved?

    She quoted me 100/160/275.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/262305355877
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tntg2njq0mzyxywe5odawzgi5ngu1ytdimmnly2iwodawotgzzwu.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtczmdmxmjq4y2fjyzg3ywmzmdrkyju3odvlyza2n2yxyta2nznh.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #5414
    Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw here maybe 6-8 months ago (at least) after a long period of texting and trying to connect. She's very nice, funny and sexy by text but has. Or then had. A lot of issues going on. Her pics are outdated and way better than reality. She was skinny as a rail, with the usual indicators. She told me that she had lost a lot of weight. In person, she was nice but kind of not all there. I felt bad for her, but I definitely wouldn't see her again. Beyond that, I don't actually remember much about the actual session.

  13. #5413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg995  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks fishy. Not too communicative when texting. Her breasts at least in the pics are my main interest.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...811/4844758534
    Tried to hook up with her twice. Told her because I live somewhat close to her incall that I needed to meet her by the back door of her apartment. Front door to the complex is right out on a very busy major artery.

    She had some difficulty finding the back door and we never hooked up. Kept me back there an uncomfortable amount of time. Because her neighbors like to hang out on their terraces (they face the park) it's difficult to loiter there waiting for someone without attracting the wrong kind of attention. Nobody was confrontational, but it was clear they realized I didn't belong and started keeping an eye on me. Good neighbors. But when that happened I just left.

    If you're ok going in the front door of her complex you will probably hook up with her. Judging from how the pictures on her ads have evolved, she's getting bigger. If you like them big she's probably your girl.

  14. #5412

    Car Date in University City

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba69  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Jessica or Jess and there's other discussion of her in older posts if you look for them. I've seen her a number of times based on geographic convenience and quite reasonable cost. She's entirely legit, quite nice and quite intelligent, and she certainly aims to please (YMMV, of course). Communication can be spotty. She's a little on the bigger side and carries some scars of the scourge. My recollection was that the earlier reports were consistent.

  15. #5411

    Looking for legit escort near glen mills or Drexel hill

    I'm new to this and I'm looking for a legit hot women with a nice body. She has to be decent looking. I'm looking for someone who won't rip me off and is not super expensive. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape