Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 367 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Agreed 100%.

    Hottie gallery girls are almost always pimped. A few exceptions hang out but for the most part.

    Pimped girls have the least amount of upside and usually give bad service. Their pimps train them to get the money and get back on the blade asap. Many years ago I had lot of fun with a pimped girl named Cherry. When talking about her to another pimped girl I was told Cherry's pimp is weak af. That is when I started to put together that pimped girls are the worst.

    I honestly dgaf what they do with their money. I do want them to give good service tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls in the hottie gallery on Fig and Western will be pimped. The ones hanging in groups or on their phone constantly are almost certainly pimped. It's finding a renegade / unpimped girl that takes some experience and a good ho-dar. But some things to look for, for those is them being on their own corner, away from the groups of girls, not on their phone constantly, etc. But that's not a guarantee. Usually the renegades will be further south from the hottie gallery on Fig and Western. They try and avoid being close to the hottie galleries because of harassment by the pimps and even the pimped girls sometimes.

  2. #4553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Pimped girls ask the highest prices. Avoid the 100-140 girls and avoid the obvious pimped one. Some of the 100 girls are not pimped. If a girl goes under 100 she probably not pimped.

    The girls who will get to know you are the locals. They out the most. TBH I am not out enough to know reliably where to find them. I enjoy the chase. Right now I been chasing latina locas south of the border. That is where most of my time is spent. The Mexicans got over Covid stuff much quicker than LA County did. Recently had a fantastic time with a loca in Rosarito for $350 from Friday to Sunday. She got 5000 pesos (250) but paid 100 to fly her in to TJ. Trying to develop some locals to avoid the plane cost.

    I would suggest trying to pick up girls during the day to find the ones not pimped and willing to get to know you. This experience is not for everyone. Need to be a little rugged and willing to be thuggish if the need arises but also need to know how to avoid trouble.

    That said the last hottie I met on Fig who fell into the potential category I met at 3-4 am. Saw her early Sept.

    Sometimes just need to hit the right spot at the right time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggle20  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell which ones are pimped?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRum007  [View Original Post]
    Where would I find these girls? Seem mire safe to me imo, I've had bad luxknwithba pimpbknockingnonnthebdoor while I was with a girl and having a girls I was about to pick upnbe chased off. Any advice?

  3. #4552

    Young red head with glasses

    I tried licking up a young looking red head and she was hanging out with her fat friend. She told me to go with her friend I didn't want to. So I asked her what's her rate. She said 120 for everything and I asked if she had a room, she said no but down the road is 40. Then she walked away after I agreed to her price. Kinda weird. I saw her a couple days ago also on western and she ask me to put my windows down in the back and the she asked to see the cash, then she walked away. Later she tried to wave me down to pick her up but I just ignored her. She had a blonde friend when she was on western and she kept getting picked up fast. After a white after they disappeared.

  4. #4551

    Latina redhead

    Anyone tried this nice piece of A? Had a date with a regular otherwise I would have checked her out last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-10-06 190510 - Copy.png‎  

  5. #4550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    I've also had better service with newbies and also girls with latino pimps, they're usually more chill. But it's all a numbers game, you can't really know until inquiring.
    Newbie pimped girls, true, that they may be a bit more open to things sometimes. Knowing if they have a Black, Latino, etc pimp is a little harder to know unless you see them hanging next to their pimp which you usually don't always see on the tracks. And of course yes you can ask if they are pimped. But some pimped girls won't always acknowledge that they are pimped. So in the end asking what menu they are open to is the end all. I've been messing in this game and other sex for pay for over 20 years. So the basics are what I posted previously. I only occasionally go for SWs nowadays as I prefer more the arrangement game. As it gives that GFE experience, raw that I prefer and alot more fun time in bed as well.

  6. #4549
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Driver's ed

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NwfkGLUDdM

    This fucken video (and the others by this guy) are really excellent work.

    You can see the shitty driving, the WG drama, some hotties. No murders. Must have been an off night.

  7. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls in the hottie gallery on Fig and Western will be pimped. The ones hanging in groups or on their phone constantly are almost certainly pimped. It's finding a renegade / unpimped girl that takes some experience and a good ho-dar. But some things to look for, for those is them being on their own corner, away from the groups of girls, not on their phone constantly, etc. But that's not a guarantee. Usually the renegades will be further south from the hottie gallery on Fig and Western. They try and avoid being close to the hottie galleries because of harassment by the pimps and even the pimped girls sometimes.
    I've also had better service with newbies and also girls with latino pimps, they're usually more chill. But it's all a numbers game, you can't really know until inquiring.

  8. #4547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Pimped

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggle20  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell which ones are pimped?
    Most of the girls in the hottie gallery on Fig and Western will be pimped. The ones hanging in groups or on their phone constantly are almost certainly pimped. It's finding a renegade / unpimped girl that takes some experience and a good ho-dar. But some things to look for, for those is them being on their own corner, away from the groups of girls, not on their phone constantly, etc. But that's not a guarantee. Usually the renegades will be further south from the hottie gallery on Fig and Western. They try and avoid being close to the hottie galleries because of harassment by the pimps and even the pimped girls sometimes.

  9. #4546

    The petite BSW with Blond hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufoteiuol  [View Original Post]
    Saw a petite BSW but I wasn't able to make contact with her, so I settled with a cute LSW.
    I saw her, she is one of the coolest ones I have met on Fig. 100 and she had her own room. No rush, any position and likes to ride.

    Said she ran track in school, her body is real fit, skinny fit. I personally like slim fit curvy (nice a $$ and perky t*ts). Would repeat if I see her again on fig she was a good time and conversation.

  10. #4545

    Tik Tok

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use TikTok? I always see a number of people posting videos of the girls walking along fig. Even once saw a girl try and pepper spray a guy for recording.
    The Tik Tok videos are probably just videos from YouTube. I seen the clips of the girls pepper spraying the guy recording over a year ago on YouTube.

  11. #4544

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    Accepting? There are many people in girls life who rely on the money her body makes.

    First girl who took me home had just turned 19. We went to some little place her family lived in. Her dad took one look at me. A older man who did not belong. Looked back at his daughter and informed her she owed him money.

    Another girl who had a little better parenting (not much) would take her clients to her family home. Her cousins and dad would help her run her game all hoping for some of the money that was coming. This was interesting as a couple cousins got direct to the money source (me). A couple other girls I met would make moves on me. This was a lot of fun for 2 years. It was a lot of drama though and I had to eventually remove myself from all the drama for my sanity. Only one person had a job in this entire network of people. They would sit around all day and create drama because they had nothing else to do.

    Another girl would took me home to her family. Her son was an amazing buisnessman. He would have me take my truck to costco. He would load up on snacks and told me he was selling them to kids at his school. He got a little irratated the first time I would not take gas money but we got past this. Her son saw me once, knew the mom was getting money and remined her that he needed football shoes. His mom would try to convince me to be partners with her pimp. Invest in cloths and hair and 1/3 of the money would be mine. I was not interested in this in any way.

    I saw one adult male in another household tell a young girl that she needed to go do whatever she needed to do to get money for some wraps. She looked at me and licked her lips. I was with my regular and knew she would not accept this happening.

    It is the life these people know. These girls realize they were born with atms between their legs.

    Covid took a lot of the local amateur action off the streets. I been told pimps and pimped girls are aggressive to the amateur girls but I have never seen anything.

    Amateur girls are the most fun but they can also be the most trouble if they adicts on crack or certain other drugs.
    Where would I find these girls? Seem mire safe to me imo, I've had bad luxknwithba pimpbknockingnonnthebdoor while I was with a girl and having a girls I was about to pick upnbe chased off. Any advice?

  12. #4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    I try to stay away from pimped girls. Pimped girls = horrible service.
    How can you tell which ones are pimped?

  13. #4542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Accepting? There are many people in girls life who rely on the money her body makes.

    First girl who took me home had just turned 19. We went to some little place her family lived in. Her dad took one look at me. A older man who did not belong. Looked back at his daughter and informed her she owed him money.

    Another girl who had a little better parenting (not much) would take her clients to her family home. Her cousins and dad would help her run her game all hoping for some of the money that was coming. This was interesting as a couple cousins got direct to the money source (me). A couple other girls I met would make moves on me. This was a lot of fun for 2 years. It was a lot of drama though and I had to eventually remove myself from all the drama for my sanity. Only one person had a job in this entire network of people. They would sit around all day and create drama because they had nothing else to do.

    Another girl would took me home to her family. Her son was an amazing buisnessman. He would have me take my truck to costco. He would load up on snacks and told me he was selling them to kids at his school. He got a little irratated the first time I would not take gas money but we got past this. Her son saw me once, knew the mom was getting money and remined her that he needed football shoes. His mom would try to convince me to be partners with her pimp. Invest in cloths and hair and 1/3 of the money would be mine. I was not interested in this in any way.

    I saw one adult male in another household tell a young girl that she needed to go do whatever she needed to do to get money for some wraps. She looked at me and licked her lips. I was with my regular and knew she would not accept this happening.

    It is the life these people know. These girls realize they were born with atms between their legs.

    Covid took a lot of the local amateur action off the streets. I been told pimps and pimped girls are aggressive to the amateur girls but I have never seen anything.

    Amateur girls are the most fun but they can also be the most trouble if they adicts on crack or certain other drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    Their whole family are accepting of this shit. It's the game they know.

  14. #4541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Most sex workers in LA and even Mexico are bad at buisness. This alone will create lots of "they should do this" in our minds. The ones who are good at buisness will not stay on the streets. The good buisness minds know better money to be made else where.

    I have gotten to know many SWs over the years. Few have taken me home to meet their family. One girl would fuck me to give her pimp a ride. She thought of him as a boyfriend but he was a pimp. If one can keep ones head it is a very intereting and different world. I am amazed more girls from these areas do not end up on the streets selling their body.

    Most of these girls come from a world "regular" people do not even realizes exists in LA. There are some girls out there from more "normal" lifestyles too but not as many.

    The pimped ones in a group of 304's being pimped are the least fun for the most part. They are about short term money hustle and very few have any idea of what a medium or long term buisness plan is. The customer service is non-existant in their minds.

    Stay away from the drug adicts. Even the new adicts who still look good. Sooner or later they will have a meltdown on you. Something you own will get destroyed.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the problem is here. I saw the video. I also know of some girls that have "folks", some gang-related people for protection or company or whatever. One girl had a pimp who beat her up and took all her money, and now it's not surprising that she needs someone or something to prevent her from being harassed while she's walking by her old pimp or his gang. She gives her folks all or most of her money. SW don't carry around shit but skimpy clothes so I'm guessing they don't want to be robbed by a trick or another pimp, which would be really easy if they just had a roll of cash hanging around. They hand the money over to someone between the dates. They probably rather be "robbed" by someone they know and get some of it back. They don't necessarily want a pimp to control all their business.

    I tell her she should handle her own, she'd get more money that way, but they pick these folks willingly. It's a mutual benefit in their minds. For people who grew up in gang land, they don't know any better but to work within the system. I'm thinking that girls that are walking around Fig or Long Beach have to have gang ties for protection, otherwise some pimp will just rob them. I assumed a bunch of shit until I talked to her. Their whole family are accepting of this shit. It's the game they know.

  15. #4540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Some girls do car dates for 80.

    The ones who have a room and charge 100 are ok.

    I try to stay away from pimped girls. Pimped girls = horrible service.

    The crappy exspenive girls seem like they every where because they aways out not getting a date. It is how you can tell they horrible. They hot but always out.

    The good ones are back in the room making money or getting harrassed by pimps trying to kill competition for their shyt girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have been hitting Fig for the past week and the SW's are charging $100 and up. And most aren't worth that. I heard all the Pimps had a meeting and decided to raise prices. At this point its best to visit Latin America or look for women online.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape