Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 19298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13973

    Piling On the Liberty praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! It's great to see you guys come off the sidelines and report on your experiences. Your session with Liberty'O describes perfectly what happens when you visit her! In fact, she has her own blog below, and believe it or not even though I'm one of her biggest fans, I didn't create it but do contribute from time to time. Now, of course I follow her hijinks on OF and never disappointed with the videos! I do my best to try and see her at least once a month, not only because of the incomparable sex, but because of her massage skills, friendliness and the safety and cleanliness of her home. Absolutely the best Brevard has to offer and a Gem. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you're lucky enough to see her! Here's some of my favorite pictures of her!
    Saw Liberty for the first time, and it was exceptional. Similar to what others have stated, started with NURU, then DFK, BBBJ, CFS many positions. Top, bottom, standing, etc. , greek, then more BBBJ with COF. One thing I have not seen people comment on is her dirty talk. Its not dirty, its filthy, and fantastic. Will definitely repeat.

  2. #13972

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo38  [View Original Post]
    Heather has moved to New York. One of our favorites. Hope she comes back.
    She was truly a great lady to spend time with. Also an accomplished student of Greek culture. I have seen her many times over many years. I wish her the best. The good ones in Brevard are gradually disappearing.

  3. #13971

    Meth is rough on the dental work

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean her teeth are rotting?
    They aren't in the greatest of shape. Meth is rough on the dental work.

  4. #13970

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo38  [View Original Post]
    Heather has moved to New York. One of our favorites. Hope she comes back.
    Damn! I just knew I should have made more of an effort to see her before she left! We had a date set up about a month ago, but she cancelled because one of her regular clients offered her a cruise on his boat! Can't say that I blame her, but she was one of the best in Brevard! Big shoes to fill because a session with her was always delightful and fun! Good luck Heather!

  5. #13969

    Bolt-on Heather

    Heather has moved to New York. One of our favorites. Hope she comes back.

  6. #13968

    Dental mess

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    That sucks and I have a low tolerance for that nonsense. She is legit and her name is Lyndsie. A dental mess but a good time and a good personality if the planets align.
    Are her teeth rotting?

  7. #13967

    Lyndsie

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    That sucks and I have a low tolerance for that nonsense. She is legit and her name is Lyndsie. A dental mess but a good time and a good personality if the planets align.
    Do you mean her teeth are rotting?

  8. #13966

    Bolt-on Heather

    Heather finally did it she move to New York, going to miss her.

  9. #13965

    GenMarie

    Hopefully no one else has any issues come up with her when trying to set something up. Was working on setting up a visit and was a bit thrown off on her first visit limitations, so I said I'll let you know when I can head that way, then the next day I decide to go ahead and give it a shot. She tells me she just woke up and will need a couple hours. Ok, free time passes and never tried to get ahold of her again. Then this morning send a text, no reply, send one this evening as I was going to get a way and her reply was. What are you doing wasting more of my time.

    Yep, not with that attitude, good luck won't waste my Marios there.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/386134034257

  10. #13964

    Large labia

    Hey guys I am looking for a escort that has large labia. I love to suck on them any info would be appreciated. Thank Kevin.

  11. #13963

    Madame D Rocks

    My buddy read recent reviews of Madame D and decided to experience an erotic adventure.

    He certainly appreciated the recent reviews here!

    He said communications were good and it was easy booking a combo Domme / Prostrate Massage session at her incall. During introductions and chatting he learned about sessions for BDSM, Domme-slave and other fantasy and role-play sessions. She is developing online services, and building a safe playroom for those willing to push their boundaries and horizons. The range of services is amazing. One can bring friends, spouse / GF to her playroom, or she can make some calls to accommodate session requests.

    The session included a prostrate massage and sampling of life as her slave. My buddy said her slaves are her playthings that she takes off the shelf and uses however she wants. She told my buddy her Domme-Slave session can be group, couples or solo. That set the pace for the solo session that ended in a mind-numbing finale. She has some funs toys (sanitized) in her Fun Bag that probe, vibrate and twirl. For added pleasure, she strapped him in a ring (sanitized) before commencing. Buddy reports Madame D delivered unmatched passion and eroticism to a PM while discussing fantasies and kinks. And working toys. Spectacular kissing and oral talents reported. She is a lot of fun, positive energy. Photos in links are recent and accurate. In person, my buddy said her eyes and smile are captivating. As her ads state, she ain't a cheap date. 1 hr $2. 5 / 1. 5 Hr $3. 2. It is said Well worth the fun and adventure.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-mar...e-beach-855162

    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/-2-days-leftlower-rates-prosta/331166066297

  12. #13962

    Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Had a free Saturday, yes today, on my hands and put out several feelers for some entertainment. Got a response from Aleja which really excited me because I have been wanting to see her for a long time but since I live north of Titusville that is a trek. So we chatted for a bit and decided to meet an hour later. Hop in the shower and off I go. Comms were great at first then they stopped half way there. This is a 45 min drive for me so I was just hoping she didn't ghost me. Get to the exit and nothing. I figure I'll go get gas while I wait and I get a text from her. The exact text is "The apartments are going to have to give me a minute my mother just showed up with my brother. " This is 10 minutes before our agreed upon meeting. I get a subsequent text of park in back of apartments so I am thinking ok this will be quick. Nope!! Ghosted. I'd be willing to forgive this misstep but she still has yet to contact me to even offer an apology. I waited 30 minutes and left. I should have gone to Orlando.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/766184262381
    That sucks and I have a low tolerance for that nonsense. She is legit and her name is Lyndsie. A dental mess but a good time and a good personality if the planets align.

  13. #13961

    Aleja

    Had a free Saturday, yes today, on my hands and put out several feelers for some entertainment. Got a response from Aleja which really excited me because I have been wanting to see her for a long time but since I live north of Titusville that is a trek. So we chatted for a bit and decided to meet an hour later. Hop in the shower and off I go. Comms were great at first then they stopped half way there. This is a 45 min drive for me so I was just hoping she didn't ghost me. Get to the exit and nothing. I figure I'll go get gas while I wait and I get a text from her. The exact text is "The apartments are going to have to give me a minute my mother just showed up with my brother. " This is 10 minutes before our agreed upon meeting. I get a subsequent text of park in back of apartments so I am thinking ok this will be quick. Nope!! Ghosted. I'd be willing to forgive this misstep but she still has yet to contact me to even offer an apology. I waited 30 minutes and left. I should have gone to Orlando.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/766184262381

  14. #13960

    Liberty'O Brevard's Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter2714  [View Original Post]
    I don't report too often because I am not as active in the hobby as many of you, but today I had my first session with Liberty O Love and all I can say is wow. She is a beautiful MILF with a kicking body that she knows how to use. She is seductive, sexy, and any other positive adjective one can think of. Her comms were a bit slow but damn what am I complaining about. I arrived at her very decent location and felt comfortable immediate. We had a few minutes of getting to know each other, got to meet her adorable pups, she shared with me about her involvement in the health and wellness world and then it began. The first 30 minutes were about the best 30 minutes in this hobby I think I have ever experienced. Nothing but BBFS was off limits. She offers up every inch of her body to you. Even took a covered ride to Greece. Once all of that was finished, we still had 20 or so minutes left in the hour. She gave me a very good massage, identifying some knots in my upper left back and shoulder. This chick is a damn good massage person as well. After we were done she provides a nice bathroom to shower, clean towels, mouthwash, etc. She even showered in the same shower just after I was done. I am not a young guy but she made me feel young. I can only imagine what a session with her would be like if I was 20 years younger with all my vigor in tact. I will definitely be exercising my Liberty again.
    Thanks for the review! It's great to see you guys come off the sidelines and report on your experiences. Your session with Liberty'O describes perfectly what happens when you visit her! In fact, she has her own blog below, and believe it or not even though I'm one of her biggest fans, I didn't create it but do contribute from time to time. Now, of course I follow her hijinks on OF and never disappointed with the videos! I do my best to try and see her at least once a month, not only because of the incomparable sex, but because of her massage skills, friendliness and the safety and cleanliness of her home. Absolutely the best Brevard has to offer and a Gem. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you're lucky enough to see her! Here's some of my favorite pictures of her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6D57004F-5D2A-4B41-BFE5-B62F53C5E007.jpeg‎   77AB6D24-B4B6-40D4-90BD-49D6D61E4770.jpeg‎   E45A3DC8-0CBC-4AF1-8836-3CE5E4C36748.jpeg‎   F5191588-93F3-400F-B504-EFAC54EDDF97.jpeg‎  

  15. #13959

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Scroll down 6 or 7 posts.
    Thanks. Go figure. Right in front of me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape