Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 19290
-
09-26-22 11:31 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes Sir. She indicated the same effort to get them fixed to me.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Smile is usually off-putting for me but she a genuine lady and fun to hang out with.
I will repeat.
-
09-26-22 10:50 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 791Aleja / Lyndsie
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]
I believe the explanation she has offered is that she was in an auto accident and lost her teeth that way. Bu who knows? She is attempting to get them fixed as I understand it.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 08:42 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 2959GenMarie
Has anyone actually seen this girl yet? Not to condone her actions as detailed by DMan, but if she looks as good as her pictures, and has the right attitude, she could make a killing here!
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 08:38 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 2959Timely report on Lele
You do realize that the report you listed from DJM was from 15 months ago, right? While she's been around for years, a lot can change in that amount of time.
Originally Posted by NinoBrown82
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 08:12 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 791I do know that she lives with her brother who I believe is in the Military so the story is plausible. But it's a bummer this happened to you.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 22:37 #13975Regular Member

Posts: 16About Lele the Brazilian
I never had a problem with you Lele, but she do cover everything, but she's a sweet girl very pretty and I always smell good.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
Very nice curves, never drama or problems, and she's very discreet.
-
09-25-22 19:14 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 1943Liberty'O
You should see her videos on OF. As far as the dirty talk, yeah it's part of the experience and definitely a turn on! But, I don't like to talk about it!
Originally Posted by HoofArted
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 17:18 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 68Piling On the Liberty praise
Saw Liberty for the first time, and it was exceptional. Similar to what others have stated, started with NURU, then DFK, BBBJ, CFS many positions. Top, bottom, standing, etc. , greek, then more BBBJ with COF. One thing I have not seen people comment on is her dirty talk. Its not dirty, its filthy, and fantastic. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 14:33 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 212Heather
She was truly a great lady to spend time with. Also an accomplished student of Greek culture. I have seen her many times over many years. I wish her the best. The good ones in Brevard are gradually disappearing.
Originally Posted by Russo38
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 11:10 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 130Meth is rough on the dental work
They aren't in the greatest of shape. Meth is rough on the dental work.
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 11:04 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 1943Heather
Damn! I just knew I should have made more of an effort to see her before she left! We had a date set up about a month ago, but she cancelled because one of her regular clients offered her a cruise on his boat! Can't say that I blame her, but she was one of the best in Brevard! Big shoes to fill because a session with her was always delightful and fun! Good luck Heather!
Originally Posted by Russo38
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 08:52 #13969Regular Member

Posts: 12Bolt-on Heather
Heather has moved to New York. One of our favorites. Hope she comes back.
-
09-25-22 08:05 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 293Dental mess
Are her teeth rotting?
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 08:05 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 293Lyndsie
Do you mean her teeth are rotting?
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 06:53 #13966Regular Member

Posts: 12Bolt-on Heather
Heather finally did it she move to New York, going to miss her.










Reply With Quote






