Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 19295
-
09-25-22 11:04 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 1944Heather
Damn! I just knew I should have made more of an effort to see her before she left! We had a date set up about a month ago, but she cancelled because one of her regular clients offered her a cruise on his boat! Can't say that I blame her, but she was one of the best in Brevard! Big shoes to fill because a session with her was always delightful and fun! Good luck Heather!
Originally Posted by Russo38
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 08:52 #13969Regular Member

Posts: 12Bolt-on Heather
Heather has moved to New York. One of our favorites. Hope she comes back.
-
09-25-22 08:05 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 293Dental mess
Are her teeth rotting?
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 08:05 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 293Lyndsie
Do you mean her teeth are rotting?
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 06:53 #13966Regular Member

Posts: 12Bolt-on Heather
Heather finally did it she move to New York, going to miss her.
-
09-24-22 22:40 #13965Senior Member

Posts: 381GenMarie
Hopefully no one else has any issues come up with her when trying to set something up. Was working on setting up a visit and was a bit thrown off on her first visit limitations, so I said I'll let you know when I can head that way, then the next day I decide to go ahead and give it a shot. She tells me she just woke up and will need a couple hours. Ok, free time passes and never tried to get ahold of her again. Then this morning send a text, no reply, send one this evening as I was going to get a way and her reply was. What are you doing wasting more of my time.
Yep, not with that attitude, good luck won't waste my Marios there.
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/386134034257
-
09-24-22 21:36 #13964Regular Member

Posts: 24Large labia
Hey guys I am looking for a escort that has large labia. I love to suck on them any info would be appreciated. Thank Kevin.
-
09-24-22 19:41 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 130Madame D Rocks
My buddy read recent reviews of Madame D and decided to experience an erotic adventure.
He certainly appreciated the recent reviews here!
He said communications were good and it was easy booking a combo Domme / Prostrate Massage session at her incall. During introductions and chatting he learned about sessions for BDSM, Domme-slave and other fantasy and role-play sessions. She is developing online services, and building a safe playroom for those willing to push their boundaries and horizons. The range of services is amazing. One can bring friends, spouse / GF to her playroom, or she can make some calls to accommodate session requests.
The session included a prostrate massage and sampling of life as her slave. My buddy said her slaves are her playthings that she takes off the shelf and uses however she wants. She told my buddy her Domme-Slave session can be group, couples or solo. That set the pace for the solo session that ended in a mind-numbing finale. She has some funs toys (sanitized) in her Fun Bag that probe, vibrate and twirl. For added pleasure, she strapped him in a ring (sanitized) before commencing. Buddy reports Madame D delivered unmatched passion and eroticism to a PM while discussing fantasies and kinks. And working toys. Spectacular kissing and oral talents reported. She is a lot of fun, positive energy. Photos in links are recent and accurate. In person, my buddy said her eyes and smile are captivating. As her ads state, she ain't a cheap date. 1 hr $2. 5 / 1. 5 Hr $3. 2. It is said Well worth the fun and adventure.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-mar...e-beach-855162
https://treasure-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/-2-days-leftlower-rates-prosta/331166066297
-
09-24-22 16:46 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 130Aleja
That sucks and I have a low tolerance for that nonsense. She is legit and her name is Lyndsie. A dental mess but a good time and a good personality if the planets align.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 15:10 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 89Aleja
Had a free Saturday, yes today, on my hands and put out several feelers for some entertainment. Got a response from Aleja which really excited me because I have been wanting to see her for a long time but since I live north of Titusville that is a trek. So we chatted for a bit and decided to meet an hour later. Hop in the shower and off I go. Comms were great at first then they stopped half way there. This is a 45 min drive for me so I was just hoping she didn't ghost me. Get to the exit and nothing. I figure I'll go get gas while I wait and I get a text from her. The exact text is "The apartments are going to have to give me a minute my mother just showed up with my brother. " This is 10 minutes before our agreed upon meeting. I get a subsequent text of park in back of apartments so I am thinking ok this will be quick. Nope!! Ghosted. I'd be willing to forgive this misstep but she still has yet to contact me to even offer an apology. I waited 30 minutes and left. I should have gone to Orlando.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/766184262381
-
09-23-22 13:47 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 1944Liberty'O Brevard's Gem
Thanks for the review! It's great to see you guys come off the sidelines and report on your experiences. Your session with Liberty'O describes perfectly what happens when you visit her! In fact, she has her own blog below, and believe it or not even though I'm one of her biggest fans, I didn't create it but do contribute from time to time. Now, of course I follow her hijinks on OF and never disappointed with the videos! I do my best to try and see her at least once a month, not only because of the incomparable sex, but because of her massage skills, friendliness and the safety and cleanliness of her home. Absolutely the best Brevard has to offer and a Gem. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you're lucky enough to see her! Here's some of my favorite pictures of her!
Originally Posted by Baxter2714
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:11 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 560Jen
Thanks. Go figure. Right in front of me.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 05:43 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 596Trish
It's tough when there's no name listed. Google search the number and Tiffany shows up on them.
Originally Posted by Megawatts
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 20:51 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 1944Trish
Here you go! All I did was use the Search Function and type in her name!
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 20:48 #13956Banned Member

Posts: 1739Trish
Trish Trish Trish!! As my last tilte stated.
Originally Posted by Megawatts
[View Original Post]
Bs.










Reply With Quote





