Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 11226
-
09-26-22 16:34 #7071Senior Member

Posts: 5603Its god given. And it's true that once you get sucked in to it you really don't want to get out. Definitely more delectable than tuna & mayo.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 07:50 #7070Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hawking
Her knowledge of black hole radiation is preternatural are you sure she has not been a nonpro in your fc she looks like church girl.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 02:09 #7069Senior Member

Posts: 5603That girl would work for me just fine. But no it was someone a bit fresher at the time.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 23:37 #7068Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Usc physics major
I think I have seen her on seeking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tBXhEy5P2M&t=4s.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 22:47 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks again. Yeah, definitely a big NO for me. Pay to meet her for no action, and not even holding hand or kiss, yikes. I guess she can try but I'll save my money for someone else.
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 17:42 #7066Senior Member

Posts: 5603Pictures are always welcome. Just be sure its someone that if contacted by another member that they will not be offended in any way if made aware of such posting. This unfortunately happened to me once and it ruined it for me with a very nice girl I was seeing. So just be aware.
Originally Posted by GreenB909
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 16:40 #7065Senior Member

Posts: 129I'd love to see pictures! .
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 15:34 #7064Regular Member

Posts: 11Nothing more than platonic.
It will be definitely a no. I kinda hinted if anything more than just hanging out, she turned it down. She mentioned not even holding hands or kiss.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 20:58 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 5603Never messaged her but at least she's not shy about saying she is overpriced.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 16:35 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 67Any info?
Does anyone have any experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa
-
09-24-22 12:34 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 129Talked to her a bit on SA. Got her number and she quoted me 1 k for anything I wanted. LOL gps.
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:58 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 37Oh wow, that's steep for just dinner and hanging out. Did she mentioned her ppm with actions?
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
I don't mind paying her for higher ppm but my rule is no action no ppm. If she is only platonic, it's a big no for me. I contacted her on IG as well but no response yet.
Thanks for the feedback.
-
09-22-22 21:41 #7059Regular Member

Posts: 11No fc
She asked for 500 ppm but that is just to take her out to dinner and hanging out. She will not allow any actions.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 18:56 #7058Regular Member

Posts: 20More GPS
It just used to be that these girls would say they're worth a lot. Now they're acting like they have other alternatives. Here are some of the most delusional I've run into recently.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-b076c8d49931
Had a good conversation so offered to take her out to drinks before heading to the fc. Says she's used to being treated like a princess and has expensive taste. Already a red flag. Talks about how she's in a desperate financial situation but then says that in order to meet up she needs to be taken to a nice place.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-5e820c85f845
Wants 800 to meet. Won't do much in return.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-06bb026e7d8b
Wants 1 k+ per meet. Countered with 5 since we were having a good conversation. Says she could make that much in a few minutes day trading. Told her she should do that full time instead of looking for 1 k ppm then.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-d3a149f84402
Also wants 1 k+ per meet.
-
09-22-22 18:02 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 158
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Well 2016 is nice.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
How about September 2022? This Einstein just banged his regular SB last week in the usual FC. Just turned 19 years old.
Drop dead gorgeous, looks like a Miss Teen USA contestant. You guys want to see pictures of her naked body? Will blow your minds LOL.













Reply With Quote




