Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 9921
-
10-06-22 17:29 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kay
Apparently she has gone by Sophia, then Kenzie, now Kay. Here's an apparent pic of her from her old ad with her pimp in the mirror / background.
https://i.postimg.cc/ydBhpjsv/kenzie...mped-7570a.jpg
Any girl that changes her name and / or her number frequently is usually a problem child.
I almost went to see her once. Glad I didn't.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 14:33 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 72Non Asian bodywork places in Worcester?
First post and I'm new to this site, trying to figure everything out, but is there any non Asian bodywork places in Worcester? Tia.
-
10-04-22 23:28 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 406Let me just say be careful and thoughtful, good brothers. Look at the pictures and read the only services offered; there's a very good reason why: transformer alert.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/032976450554
Activities this service provider may enjoy.
Deep throat.
Domination. Mild (BDSM).
Intercourse. Oral.
Massage. Sensual.
Massage. Therapeutic.
-
09-30-22 12:02 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kay
Thank you. I'm glad I never take that long drive for her. She asking ridiculous amount of money for half hour also.
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 11:57 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 203Kay
She's definitely a known thief. Used to go by Kenzie. Search using that name and you'll find plenty of ripoff reports.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 07:58 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kay
I have been interested in seeing her for awhile. But I noticed everytime she post in a week that she change her number. And to me, that's just giving me bad vibes. So had anyone seeing her knows if she robbing guys or something.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/279602459564
-
09-28-22 13:25 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 100This is why you need to put your glasses on
Thank you good sir, I apparently need to bleach my eyes now because I don't know what I was thinking.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 05:38 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 314Bro you can get her for less
She's not worth that and you can get her for half that. As long as guys like you are willing to dish out crazy money they will keep asking.
.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 19:19 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 134See post 6892. This is same.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 18:49 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 406[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-27-22 12:11 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 100Deets So Far
So far I know where she is and 300 for an hour. I might have to TOFTT today if no one has any recos.
Originally Posted by PizzaTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 10:03 #6895Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone who've experience sky?
Looking for anyone who has experienced sky before. Any info?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/986483198298
-
09-26-22 19:02 #6894Regular Member

Posts: 10Can you clarify whether you're talking about Rose or Audi? Or both?
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 20:24 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 4545That hot fun girl or whatever her name is made me drove to her and waste my time. She was in Warwick doing $160 hh special and now she goes to Worcester and charging ridiculous price. I would not recommend based on hmu previous text with her about wasting my time and she could careless.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 14:54 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 406Transformer
These transformers are think they're sly. LOL. Calling them out every time. Another one in Westborough similar to the Thai one. Only difference is this one is Brazilian. The Thai and Brazilian ones are slick as grease. Smh. As usual I asked by text if she was biologically born a woman at birth. Y'all know the response. Crickets. Haha. Told him I'd be spilling the beans. They should be forthcoming like some of the others do and post in their allotted section. To each his or her own, but don't be deceitful like this. If ya didn't know, now ya know, brothers. Sky is a transformer guy LOL. Gulp.
#917-621-1173.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/844554753249










Reply With Quote





