Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 24822
-
09-26-22 00:58 #18942Senior Member

Posts: 48Asian escorts, northern Indy hotel?
I've discovered that a bunch of STG ads (with different phone #s) for Asian escorts point to the same hotels (like, I found 4 different numbers end up at a Valparaiso Ct hotel).
EG: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6140309#post6140309.
90% of the pics are fakes, but I can see why they might do this aside from having ugly girls there (like, they are afraid of getting busted). So I'm wondering if anyone has seen any of these girls and how they look, etc. They also all require a face pic to be sent to them, which I won't do.
Also curious if the girls speak English.
Any experience out here?
Thanks.
-
09-25-22 21:33 #18941Senior Member

Posts: 48"Pretty Russo" - Eastern Indy
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34149842
(317) 389-XXXX.
I have had 2 meetings with her so far and she is excellent (east of downtown in her apartment). I really care about small, petite and pretty girls, and she is all of that. Fantastic legs and ass (clearly a dancer), extremely flexible and energetic. She has serious moves in bed. The opposite of a dead-fish.
Everything in her home was clean and safe. No pimps, no one "hanging around" outside. She has the best attitude: Genuinely friendly, outgoing, happy and very smart.
I highly recommend. Treat her well to keep seeing her.
-
09-25-22 03:21 #18940Regular Member

Posts: 5Yeah, I've seen her a while back. She's a okay provider, haven't seen her since she had a baby tho. Personally her rates are overpriced for what you get but that's just me.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 19:06 #18939Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on Lainey
Here is the ad: https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj.
I'm pretty curious if anyone has seen her. She has come up once on the forum on 2021. Nothing really useful. I'm just curious about the experience anyone has had either positive or negative.
-
09-24-22 17:09 #18938Senior Member

Posts: 290Absolutely I Remember
Belinda was my favorite when she was around. One of the two or three best that Indy ever had. She moved out of state and is no longer around. I wish she were here.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 15:40 #18937Senior Member

Posts: 407See below
She was just asked about a few posts ago. Goes by Carmella now.
Originally Posted by HornyBush
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella
-
09-24-22 14:31 #18936Senior Member

Posts: 36I miss HoneyCoco
Is honeycoco still around? Anyone seeing her recently? If so, please PM me. Thanks.
-
09-24-22 12:57 #18935Senior Member

Posts: 235Carissa and Marissa aka chelsea
Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?
Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
-
09-24-22 09:08 #18934Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone Remember Belinda?
I last saw her around 2010 maybe. She was about 5'3", 130 lbs, white. I visited her many times back then. I would enjoy seeing her again sometime.
-
09-23-22 12:13 #18933Senior Member

Posts: 478I actually do too. Small world.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:34 #18932Senior Member

Posts: 578Eliza Bell
She's been an active escort and sb if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 06:02 #18931Senior Member

Posts: 484I'm curious too
I actually know this girl loosely outside of the hobby. Let me know if you meet her and how it went. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 19:12 #18930Regular Member

Posts: 14Kiki Dangerous
This is not Kiki Dangerous. I was lucky enough to see her about 15 months ago in the Speedway area. I have not seen her in 2022 in any ads or in the Speedway area. Hope she comes back soon! Good luck.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 17:43 #18929Senior Member

Posts: 114Not Kiki
Kiki is out in Terre Haute serving her probation out.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 14:22 #18928Senior Member

Posts: 58Kiki
I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






