Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 1225 1725 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19954

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrvlboi  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I'm new to all this. I'm actually a virgin and have decided this is the way I'd like to lose it. I was looking at Marisol on here and texted her.
    Any advice on what to do and not to do?
    Avoid ads that promise full bare service like these, the description usually looks the same https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93219751.

    Never send deposits / Use burner #. / Never give I'd photo / Never mention any sexual acts on text.

    I'd recommend seeing her, very friendly 120 Qv.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/93225603

    Also I think is the Marisol you're talking about?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/92913724

    Real and I think 160 qv.

    If you feel like something's wrong trust your gut and leave.

  2. #19953

    Pamela Eros Carolinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    All. Back through Raleigh next month. Anyone seen Pamela? Honestly, looks TGTBT. There's been a consistent post on Eros for at least the last few months I've been lurking. Is this real? Anyone have anything to say about her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370
    I've noticed that ad also, but I can't find anything on the phone number on TER, P411 or sumosear. Maybe other people have other ways to search using a phone number.

  3. #19952
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBug  [View Original Post]
    Top notch. You will be very satisfied afterwards.
    Thanks much for the feedback!

  4. #19951

    Pamela Eros Carolinas

    All. Back through Raleigh next month. Anyone seen Pamela? Honestly, looks TGTBT. There's been a consistent post on Eros for at least the last few months I've been lurking. Is this real? Anyone have anything to say about her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370

  5. #19950

    Anita Eros

    Wow. First time getting a girl from Eros after slim pickings on other sites. Was a bit hesitant on shelling out 3. For a hhr with a girl but she's definitely worth it. Definite GFE and dtay. Lots of passionate kissing. She's a shorter (5'1?) Brazilian gal. Probably early 30's with an hour glass figure. Ass real, knockers augmented. She leaves Sunday night.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370

  6. #19949

    Marisol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrvlboi  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I'm new to all this. I'm actually a virgin and have decided this is the way I'd like to lose it. I was looking at Marisol on here and texted her. Any advice on what to do and not to do?
    We'll, first things first, you posted no link so there is no way for anyone to know which marisol you wrote about, second the do's and don'ts are plain and clear through the site. Good like hope you show a better posting next time, that may help.

  7. #19948

    Solace

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/solace/37424569

    I haven't seen her post in a while. Anyone know what happened to her?

  8. #19947

    The Asian Ads

    Was in town for some business this past week, have to say Raleigh is home to some beautiful women. Took a couple of my guys to a strip club with terrible results. May post to the other board about that.

    Heading out Friday, I took a look at the STG ads and called one of the Asian posts who set me up with an appointment at a hotel close to the airport. Met a thin 25 ish year old Asian girl dressed in a sexy outfit. Cash up front (120/ hh) with a little bit of flirting to get things going.

    The good: cute, sexy, 20 something, fun. Offered BBBJ for an extra 40 tip, which I reluctantly obliged. Safe location with zero issues.

    The not-so-good: no English skills. She didn't understand many of my instructions such as massage first, and some others. Room was clearly lived in, smelled like Chinese food and was a bit of a mess.

    So 160 total, got a BBBJ, covered cg, reverse cg, doggy, mish for the finish.

  9. #19946

    Sorry to hear this

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/076008234094

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/327066159772

    I tried to see this woman. She was a long drive away, so a deposit seemed not out of line. I looked her up and, yes, the boards do report she is a deposit scammer. I told her this. She said her X had control of her account for a time and was using it to scam people. I decided I could stand to lose 30 and sent that. She kept up the chatter for a time. After 15 minutes, it was dead air. Really, I should know better.
    Us guys have to stop thinking with the little head.

  10. #19945

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/076008234094

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/327066159772

    I tried to see this woman. She was a long drive away, so a deposit seemed not out of line. I looked her up and, yes, the boards do report she is a deposit scammer. I told her this. She said her X had control of her account for a time and was using it to scam people. I decided I could stand to lose 30 and sent that. She kept up the chatter for a time. After 15 minutes, it was dead air. Really, I should know better.
    You were aware that there was chatter about her being a scam and yet sent a deposit? Why? It's not the fact that you can lose 30, rather it's the fact that this behavior encourages these scammers to continue these antics. If everyone were to just stop handing out deposits it wouldn't be worth it for these scammers to post these ads but if they get 20-30 from even a single monger then it is easy money landing in their lap for minimal effort.

  11. #19944

    Scam

    There have been negative reviews about her on the eastern North Carolina form for quite a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/076008234094

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/327066159772

    I tried to see this woman. She was a long drive away, so a deposit seemed not out of line. I looked her up and, yes, the boards do report she is a deposit scammer. I told her this. She said her X had control of her account for a time and was using it to scam people. I decided I could stand to lose 30 and sent that. She kept up the chatter for a time. After 15 minutes, it was dead air. Really, I should know better.

  12. #19943

    Sexy Hooters Girl / Tantalizing Student / Model deposit scam

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/076008234094

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/327066159772

    I tried to see this woman. She was a long drive away, so a deposit seemed not out of line. I looked her up and, yes, the boards do report she is a deposit scammer. I told her this. She said her X had control of her account for a time and was using it to scam people. I decided I could stand to lose 30 and sent that. She kept up the chatter for a time. After 15 minutes, it was dead air. Really, I should know better.

  13. #19942

    Briana

    Some nights you just can't get anyone to respond. So I tried someone new. She posts under escorts and massage on STG, so I figured what the heck. She answered and was ready to go, so off to a rundown hotel down Buck Jones for Hhr. Up to the door, and she is the girl in the pics. Place is a mess, bags of stuff everywhere, and a dog. Friendly and ok behaved, but still. Bed was a mess, she barely cleaned off half to make room. Half-hearted CBJ (what is up with all the girls avoiding BBBJ anyways? Then time for the main event. She has a decent body, just a little bit of pudge, the kind that makes a girl cute, along with that little bit of geeky look. Bland on the action though. She took a decent pounding, but was on her phone at every opportunity, and setting up the next guy in line while still blowing me, WTF? At least give me SOME measure of attention while I am here. Blew in the bag, and was on my way after saying by to the friendly doggie.

    Her new post says a better location. If it was clean that would help, but for me, I won't repeat. I like her body, but some better attention / service is needed here. Too bad, because if she got that together, she could be really well recommended.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/512169783119

  14. #19941

    Hello

    Hi all. I'm new to all this. I'm actually a virgin and have decided this is the way I'd like to lose it. I was looking at Marisol on here and texted her. Any advice on what to do and not to do?

  15. #19940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Valencia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times, always safe, always a good time. She's at a private residence in a safe area in Cary. Always requires a deposit. She should be advertising at Eros, as she's nice looking and always fun.
    Hookers should bless these times. It might be the only time in history when they age 10 years and are able to double their rates. I seen her in 2014 at half her current rate and no hassle to make an appointment, even back then she was by no means a high end escort. A while back there were concerns if she was actually a she so that freaked me out but I am pretty sure she is a woman but one and done for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape