Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19937

    Brazilian Ad

    I had been trying to see this lady for some time now and never pulled the trigger. I texted the number in the Ad and received Donation amount and asked for a picture. I wanted to make sure it was the Right one right one and was told she was 25 . Good communication and arrived at the location and a Beautiful young Brazilian lady open the door, I knew I had made the right choice.

    160 HH and I will definitely repeat. Posting the link, hope it works but she has been reviewed a few times in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92913724

  2. #19936

  3. #19935

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    It looks like STG doesn't allow linking directly to images.
    I haven't figured it out yet.

  4. #19934

    Bad link

    It looks like STG doesn't allow linking directly to images.

  5. #19933

  6. #19932

    Looks familiar, anyone seen in real life?

    So this chick texted me out of the blue (well, a couple of weeks after I texted asking for info / availability) a while ago and after looking at the pics associated with her number, I started texting back. Wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her, if she was fun / cute / worth it / etc.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-true/49207727

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6c2f9cd788881c

  7. #19931

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Highlight address in address bar, right click choose copy and paste it into your message.
    Sent you one.

  8. #19930

    Obvisously

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake AD. And if you reverse image search, which you can do in Chrome easily you find this is a named model.

  9. #19929

    She's a Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    This post is a fake, do not contact the poster of this girl. She's just another scam deposit bait. There used to be a legit midget girl back in the day but she got arrested for some bad sht. And now she's either in jail or laying low. But yeah I hope we see another actual midget girl come by again soon I miss those days of lifting her up and pounding that.

  10. #19928
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    How do I copy and paste a provider off STG?
    Highlight address in address bar, right click choose copy and paste it into your message.

  11. #19927

    Midget

    Has anyone tried this tiny treat?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...402/7044718596

  12. #19926

    Both good

    Quote Originally Posted by Longduckdong1  [View Original Post]
    I'm 100% sure they are not the same person. But they travel together to New England part of the year. Look similar. Both MILF like. But the other post is correct. Summer is a little more worn out. Still really fit and fun but has some Milage. Amazing seeing a 6 pack on a late 40's woman.

    Jessica is younger. A little more meat on the ass. Tits are perkier.

    Summer also has a little bit of a lisp or speech quirk. Jessica does not. Jessica is a bit timid.
    I have seen both and as others have said Summer is a bit more mature but also more interactive. I enjoy both and will continue to see both.

  13. #19925

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Got a trip to Raleigh this weekend and want to set up a dream with Valencia. Seen good reviews on here. Anyone have experience recently?
    I've seen her a couple of times, always safe, always a good time. She's at a private residence in a safe area in Cary. Always requires a deposit. She should be advertising at Eros, as she's nice looking and always fun.

  14. #19924

    Help.

    How do I copy and paste a provider off STG?

  15. #19923
    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you go visit her and you can make your first report.
    I thought getting Intel here would be a good way to verify before I set something up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape