Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 30812
-
09-23-22 15:33 #19937Senior Member

Posts: 72Brazilian Ad
I had been trying to see this lady for some time now and never pulled the trigger. I texted the number in the Ad and received Donation amount and asked for a picture. I wanted to make sure it was the Right one right one and was told she was 25 . Good communication and arrived at the location and a Beautiful young Brazilian lady open the door, I knew I had made the right choice.
160 HH and I will definitely repeat. Posting the link, hope it works but she has been reviewed a few times in here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92913724
-
09-23-22 15:20 #19936Senior Member

Posts: 247Anyone seen her?
-
09-23-22 12:15 #19935Senior Member

Posts: 247Yeah
I haven't figured it out yet.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:09 #19934Senior Member

Posts: 226Bad link
It looks like STG doesn't allow linking directly to images.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 10:56 #19933Senior Member

Posts: 247Anyone seen this girl?
-
09-23-22 10:20 #19932Senior Member

Posts: 170Looks familiar, anyone seen in real life?
So this chick texted me out of the blue (well, a couple of weeks after I texted asking for info / availability) a while ago and after looking at the pics associated with her number, I started texting back. Wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her, if she was fun / cute / worth it / etc.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-true/49207727
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6c2f9cd788881c
-
09-23-22 09:56 #19931Senior Member

Posts: 247Dm
Sent you one.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 09:09 #19930Senior Member

Posts: 578Obvisously
This is a fake AD. And if you reverse image search, which you can do in Chrome easily you find this is a named model.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 06:43 #19929Senior Member

Posts: 28She's a Fake
This post is a fake, do not contact the poster of this girl. She's just another scam deposit bait. There used to be a legit midget girl back in the day but she got arrested for some bad sht. And now she's either in jail or laying low. But yeah I hope we see another actual midget girl come by again soon I miss those days of lifting her up and pounding that.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:53 #19928Banned Member

Posts: 719Highlight address in address bar, right click choose copy and paste it into your message.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 17:56 #19927Senior Member

Posts: 173Midget
Has anyone tried this tiny treat?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...402/7044718596
-
09-22-22 14:42 #19926Regular Member

Posts: 16Both good
I have seen both and as others have said Summer is a bit more mature but also more interactive. I enjoy both and will continue to see both.
Originally Posted by Longduckdong1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:04 #19925Senior Member

Posts: 179Valencia Valana
I've seen her a couple of times, always safe, always a good time. She's at a private residence in a safe area in Cary. Always requires a deposit. She should be advertising at Eros, as she's nice looking and always fun.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:00 #19924Senior Member

Posts: 247Help.
How do I copy and paste a provider off STG?
-
09-22-22 12:16 #19923Senior Member

Posts: 25I thought getting Intel here would be a good way to verify before I set something up.
Originally Posted by SoICanHide
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





