Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19933

    Sexy Hooters Girl / Tantalizing Student / Model deposit scam

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/076008234094

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/327066159772

    I tried to see this woman. She was a long drive away, so a deposit seemed not out of line. I looked her up and, yes, the boards do report she is a deposit scammer. I told her this. She said her X had control of her account for a time and was using it to scam people. I decided I could stand to lose 30 and sent that. She kept up the chatter for a time. After 15 minutes, it was dead air. Really, I should know better.

  2. #19932

    Briana

    Some nights you just can't get anyone to respond. So I tried someone new. She posts under escorts and massage on STG, so I figured what the heck. She answered and was ready to go, so off to a rundown hotel down Buck Jones for Hhr. Up to the door, and she is the girl in the pics. Place is a mess, bags of stuff everywhere, and a dog. Friendly and ok behaved, but still. Bed was a mess, she barely cleaned off half to make room. Half-hearted CBJ (what is up with all the girls avoiding BBBJ anyways? Then time for the main event. She has a decent body, just a little bit of pudge, the kind that makes a girl cute, along with that little bit of geeky look. Bland on the action though. She took a decent pounding, but was on her phone at every opportunity, and setting up the next guy in line while still blowing me, WTF? At least give me SOME measure of attention while I am here. Blew in the bag, and was on my way after saying by to the friendly doggie.

    Her new post says a better location. If it was clean that would help, but for me, I won't repeat. I like her body, but some better attention / service is needed here. Too bad, because if she got that together, she could be really well recommended.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/512169783119

  3. #19931

    Hello

    Hi all. I'm new to all this. I'm actually a virgin and have decided this is the way I'd like to lose it. I was looking at Marisol on here and texted her. Any advice on what to do and not to do?

  4. #19930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Valencia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times, always safe, always a good time. She's at a private residence in a safe area in Cary. Always requires a deposit. She should be advertising at Eros, as she's nice looking and always fun.
    Hookers should bless these times. It might be the only time in history when they age 10 years and are able to double their rates. I seen her in 2014 at half her current rate and no hassle to make an appointment, even back then she was by no means a high end escort. A while back there were concerns if she was actually a she so that freaked me out but I am pretty sure she is a woman but one and done for me.

  5. #19929
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it's fake. I remember searching through Google lense with a couple of her pics and she was advertising over many states at the same time.

  6. #19928

    Brazilian Ad

    I recently seen this lady also, I think she go by the name Luna. I was looking for Angi and was told that she was not available anymore. Asked her to send me a picture and what her donations was and decided to take a chance. Arrive at the spot and Older not old Latina open the door and gave me the option to pick form two of them. I chose Luna and later thought I should have chose the other lady. She was nice and had a nice pair of Tits on her and good oral skills. We did multiple positions but she was quiet through out. I will not repeat the spark was not there. $60 HH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93140627

  7. #19927

    Brazilian Ad

    I had been trying to see this lady for some time now and never pulled the trigger. I texted the number in the Ad and received Donation amount and asked for a picture. I wanted to make sure it was the Right one right one and was told she was 25 . Good communication and arrived at the location and a Beautiful young Brazilian lady open the door, I knew I had made the right choice.

    160 HH and I will definitely repeat. Posting the link, hope it works but she has been reviewed a few times in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92913724

  8. #19926

  9. #19925

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    It looks like STG doesn't allow linking directly to images.
    I haven't figured it out yet.

  10. #19924

    Bad link

    It looks like STG doesn't allow linking directly to images.

  11. #19923

  12. #19922

    Looks familiar, anyone seen in real life?

    So this chick texted me out of the blue (well, a couple of weeks after I texted asking for info / availability) a while ago and after looking at the pics associated with her number, I started texting back. Wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her, if she was fun / cute / worth it / etc.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-true/49207727

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6c2f9cd788881c

  13. #19921

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Highlight address in address bar, right click choose copy and paste it into your message.
    Sent you one.

  14. #19920

    Obvisously

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake AD. And if you reverse image search, which you can do in Chrome easily you find this is a named model.

  15. #19919

    She's a Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    This post is a fake, do not contact the poster of this girl. She's just another scam deposit bait. There used to be a legit midget girl back in the day but she got arrested for some bad sht. And now she's either in jail or laying low. But yeah I hope we see another actual midget girl come by again soon I miss those days of lifting her up and pounding that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape