Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 662 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    This girl is tripping

    Contacted Golden Caramel Goddess days ago. Responds today asking for 3 and a half Benjamins for an hour car date: no kissing, no Greek, only the kitty. Is this girl serious? GPS? She must be tripping! I realize at such a younger age she no doubt has a handler, but this is outrageous. Has anyone seen her? I get the feeling she is probably confederate with the other girl of the same size and stature but minus the tattoos who is supposedly a "wild child party girl and freak" accordingly to how much you're willing to shell out. Attached are both of their ads and pictures. The one with all the tattoos is Golden Caramel Goddess. Interesting to see if anyone has even seen them? Thanks fellas.

    Hot funsize Golden Caramel Goddess 22 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/573693401553

    Phone: 508-xxx-5546.

    𝗟120306;120321;120320; 𝗴120306;120321; 𝘄120310;120313;120305; 𝐛119848;119858;119852; 𝗟120316;120323;120306; 𝘁120316; 𝘀120322;120304;120312; 𝘆120316;120322; 𝗱120319;120326; 𝗽120302;120319;120321;120326; 𝗴120310;120319;l 22 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/673052680548

    Phone: 774-xxx-7256.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3623C2CD-18D6-4884-B806-67C7F3A8296A.jpg‎   DFCD0A04-0172-4E84-A621-FA8B190C6FBC.jpg‎   F8EAF490-A462-4E6B-85E8-40D8AA622948.jpg‎   C45CCC45-FC7C-467B-A689-DAE3A3B96357.jpg‎   0D903A51-AE9C-4F1D-9ABC-9D2FA4D0CE0C.jpg‎  


  2. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBeans  [View Original Post]
    What city was she in?
    Worcester.

  3. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBooty  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the scene for a year or so and looking for a girl I used to see pretty regularly. Her name was Kristy. Anyone know if she's still out there? Looked in a few if the usual places but haven't found her. Anyone know?
    What city was she in?

  4. #6888
    Any info on Tay?

  5. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's out there. Just twice of the size she was year ago. I don't have her digits anymore, but I saw her couple times walking on grafton st area.
    Thanks. Heard that from a few people. As big as a house. Too bad she was cute back in the day. Cheap and very few restrictions.

  6. #6886

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBooty  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the scene for a year or so and looking for a girl I used to see pretty regularly. Her name was Kristy. Anyone know if she's still out there? Looked in a few if the usual places but haven't found her. Anyone know?
    Yes, she's out there. Just twice of the size she was year ago. I don't have her digits anymore, but I saw her couple times walking on grafton st area.

  7. #6885

    Back in the Game

    Been out of the scene for a year or so and looking for a girl I used to see pretty regularly. Her name was Kristy. Anyone know if she's still out there? Looked in a few if the usual places but haven't found her. Anyone know?

  8. #6884
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I had one very threating back in MAY, here's the # ‪9294730973‬.
    So I informed the texter that I was going to the POPO to report him and here is his reply..
    I got one last month and I told him / her to go fuck himself / herself and never got any reply back LOL.

  9. #6883
    Yeah covered lame BJ and didn't even allow mish. Total waste of time and $. Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya don't return bro, If she wanted you to come back then she would of do a better job. Also, her ad say sloppy toppy. Did she gave you bbj or a lame cover blowjob and just spit on the cover and call that sloppy?
    .

  10. #6882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Cali lame ass

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Should have listened to fellow mongers but thought I'd try something different and since there really isn't much lately. Booked a qv and boy she made sure it was a qv. Rushed from the time I entered the room. Pics are fairly accurate but add about 10 - 15 lbs more. After we're done she says you better come see me again for a longer time. Yeah right. Your service sucked for qv who's to say it's not going to suck for more money. Not taking that chance and from the reviews on here looks like no one else is either.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/092345844971
    Ya don't return bro, If she wanted you to come back then she would of do a better job. Also, her ad say sloppy toppy. Did she gave you bbj or a lame cover blowjob and just spit on the cover and call that sloppy?

  11. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    These pictures are circa 2019: Twitter Codi_Vore; Carly Jet (circa 2019) Instagram at carlyjetofficeal; PAWG pholder.com.

    And yes, her name is Melanie.
    Thanks. I used Tin Eye and a google and found none of those.

  12. #6880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Attached are her fake pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback -.

    I did do a reverse lookup but all I saw were similar posts to skip the games which did not seem like a red flag to me?

    So her name is Melanie? I agree I have no interest with having someone waiting outside either.
    These pictures are circa 2019: Twitter Codi_Vore; Carly Jet (circa 2019) Instagram at carlyjetofficeal; PAWG pholder.com.

    And yes, her name is Melanie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 836BB3E9-5E71-4D93-8225-1DAC113912E9.jpg‎   7F78C886-E0DC-4E84-AD33-4D53DEE0BF2F.jpg‎   38CB73F6-D84A-4D8A-B536-E10A6DF2152A.jpg‎   2472FF96-5C27-4142-94CD-99DA96FD87F6.jpg‎   52A30055-108A-4FA7-914F-E8EDB75542B6.jpeg‎  


  13. #6879

    Sloppy toppy princess Cali don't bother

    Should have listened to fellow mongers but thought I'd try something different and since there really isn't much lately. Booked a qv and boy she made sure it was a qv. Rushed from the time I entered the room. Pics are fairly accurate but add about 10 - 15 lbs more. After we're done she says you better come see me again for a longer time. Yeah right. Your service sucked for qv who's to say it's not going to suck for more money. Not taking that chance and from the reviews on here looks like no one else is either.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/092345844971

  14. #6878

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Incidentally, she quoted me 7 Benjamins for the entire night a couple years ago. So 5 Benjamins for 3 hours you may want to negotiate her down. Unless of course she's claiming inflation LOL. Just saying.
    Thanks for the feedback -.

    I did do a reverse lookup but all I saw were similar posts to skip the games which did not seem like a red flag to me?

    So her name is Melanie? I agree I have no interest with having someone waiting outside either.

  15. #6877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Hello, newbie here.

    Any intel on this one? She quoted me $500 for a.

    3 hour out call on the cape. Which considering that she is not on the cape it seems, seemed reasonable. Looking for BJ, FS and maybe some anal to finish.

    She has been around for a while and I suspect the pictures are aged.

    https://cape-cod.skipthegames.com/fe...d/875148365401
    Incidentally, she quoted me 7 Benjamins for the entire night a couple years ago. So 5 Benjamins for 3 hours you may want to negotiate her down. Unless of course she's claiming inflation LOL. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape