Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 736 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 11028
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6063

    Starr

    Saw her on extremely short notice a few weeks ago after another appointment fell thru, I vaguely remembered that she had gotten good reviews here. She had been using old pics on STG for a long time, but she just update them on this ad and these are pretty accurate. She is not a looker, but great attitude and actually super nice. (I forgot a water bottle in the room and she came down three flights of stairs to find me in my car and return it. Guaranteed 99% of girls would not have bothered.).

    I just got QV BBBJ, but her pricing is by time, not activity. So full service would have been available for the 100 15 minute QV if wanted, just wasn't into it. Overall, I would repeat in a pinch for the excellent French and good attitude, but looks are pretty rough.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...m/420584913391

  2. #6062

    OneLuckyGirl

    This is a late one, had a visit with OneLuckGirl from the board. Definitely a great body and service, her face did catch me off guard, wasn't what I would've pictured but not bad, especially with her skills and body. Set up with really confusing and awkward as I got made two trips. After we did our business, she mentioned she had a security camera, which really was unsettling to me. Not what I wanted to hear, said it was for her own protection as her place has been broken into my building management. Other than that service was great.

    Cheers!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?318059-Oneluckygirl

  3. #6061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Hot talent on Eros

    I know there are a lot of you that just go for the cheapest, quick piece of ass you can get and looks don't seem to matter much, but I on the other hand need to at least be somewhat attracted to them, and don't mind paying a little more for beauty. There are currently some smoke shows on Eros, was just wondering if anyone here has seen any of them?

    Beautiful Eurasian Alina.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5260.htm?cat=1

    Ariana. I think she looks like a young Mila Kunis in the kitchen counter photo.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5957.htm?cat=1

    Natalie. Whew!

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3287.htm?cat=1

  4. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/violetrue.

    If so, she's overpriced for $350/ hr escort.
    Agreed. Way too much for a 50 something safety girl.

  5. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureGuyTna  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact information and prices for Sophia100? Thanks.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

  6. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/violetrue.

    If so, she's overpriced for $350/ hr escort.
    Her post from the "other" board: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232843-VIOLET-RUE.

  7. #6057

    Contact info and prices for Sophia100?

    Do you have contact information and prices for Sophia100? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Excellent great experience.

    Lfk, daty, dato, cfs, BBBJ, sloppy, deepthroat.

    Rough doggie, hair pulling cg, rcg, Mish. BBBJCIM with spit. Very tight.

    Videos allowed.

  8. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB0123  [View Original Post]
    So if you are looking for a great GFE provider Violet Rue is that. She is super nice and will take good care of you as long as you treat her right. Her pics in her ads are really her and what you see us what you get, she is 50 as advertised so do not expect a perfect body, but knows how to use it. She is from the West Coast but visits the mid Atlantic area often (Baltimore / NOVA). I met her years ago and always wanted to see her again but was never able to connect again till a few weeks ago in NOVA, wow what a great experience, so good I saw her again in Baltimore a few days later. She is now back in Seattle / Bremerton area for you mongers out there to enjoy.

    I anxiously await her next trip to mid Atlantic area. While she provides GFE she does require protection to keep us all safe, so just understand that going in. She posts on various web sites including Tryst, or to find her is Google "Violet Rue Escort" she will pop up. Enjoy!!
    Is this who you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/violetrue.

    If so, she's overpriced for $350/ hr escort.

  9. #6055

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl before? She started out on STG and now she's on TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Girl-Next-Door

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...r/538880216830
    Saw this summer, met on SA. Talked a good game over text but was mechanical and ultra safety girl that then upsold once the action started. Wouldn't repeat.

  10. #6054

    Violet Rue

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB0123  [View Original Post]
    While she provides GFE she does require protection to keep us all safe, so just understand that going in.
    When I saw her a couple of times last year she was pretty good BBBJCIM and BBFS.

    I suppose this could just be YMMV. Or a change in menu.

    Any local reports to confirm current status?

  11. #6053

    Amber McQueen

    Anyone seen this girl before? She started out on STG and now she's on TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Girl-Next-Door

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...r/538880216830

  12. #6052

    Violet Rue

    So if you are looking for a great GFE provider Violet Rue is that. She is super nice and will take good care of you as long as you treat her right. Her pics in her ads are really her and what you see us what you get, she is 50 as advertised so do not expect a perfect body, but knows how to use it. She is from the West Coast but visits the mid Atlantic area often (Baltimore / NOVA). I met her years ago and always wanted to see her again but was never able to connect again till a few weeks ago in NOVA, wow what a great experience, so good I saw her again in Baltimore a few days later. She is now back in Seattle / Bremerton area for you mongers out there to enjoy.

    I anxiously await her next trip to mid Atlantic area. While she provides GFE she does require protection to keep us all safe, so just understand that going in. She posts on various web sites including Tryst, or to find her is Google "Violet Rue Escort" she will pop up. Enjoy!!

  13. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidAcct3  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion should answer a lot of your questions.
    Thank you! I wen there I've was amazing. Had a great company.

  14. #6050

    More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPie  [View Original Post]
    I am first time planning to use their service, they ask too many verification questions. Just wanted to know if anyone used them.


    https://lollipopgirls.us/our-new-girls/
    Take a look at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion should answer a lot of your questions.

  15. #6049

    Is legit?

    I am first time planning to use their service, they ask too many verification questions. Just wanted to know if anyone used them.


    https://lollipopgirls.us/our-new-girls/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape