Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 25038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17883

    Provider recomendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by BRiley  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm a total newbie in this scene and would love some help. I've tried to reach out to a few providers and have been stood up or just no response. Does anyone have a reliable person who doesn't take forever to respond? Or any tips on how to find one?
    I can recommend the following providers:

    Kris / Liz in Swansea MA.

    Kellie in Norwich CT.

    Bridgette in Wethersfield CT.

    Jenna in West Haven CT.

    All are well reviewed on TER and / or Erotic Monkey.

    I either have or intend to do repeat visits with all of them.

  2. #17882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Madison

    Has anyone seeing Madison yet. She's been posting and updated her pics weekly which is a good thing. I also noticed she always have her hands on her belly as if she's hiding baby stretch marks and stuff. She is no GFE and have * So have anyone seeing her and knows if she's even worth a qv.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/852625337907

  3. #17881
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?
    Thank yiu. I was going to see Katy. Emma is a smokin hot sexy babe but a thief, what a shame.

  4. #17880
    Quote Originally Posted by Flhri2002  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow hobbyist.

    Any one seen this one. Its a long way from where I am at but I can't resist those boobs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-97
    Real but rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules do not recommend, not even close to the price of admission.

  5. #17879
    Quote Originally Posted by Flhri2002  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow hobbyist.

    Any one seen this one. Its a long way from where I am at but I can't resist those boobs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-97
    Outcall only?

  6. #17878

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct. Saw her today and she is the woman in the pictures. No signs of demons of any kind.
    Can you share your experience? Damage? BBBJ? CIM? Etc.

  7. #17877
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to get in contact with her a few times maybe she is just seeing old clients. I thought I saw some old posts saying they couldn't get in contact with her either. I could be wrong though.
    She's always been known to be a little difficult to get ahold of if you're not a regular. Sometimes you have to just keep trying until you get lucky.

  8. #17876

    Any info on this luscious one

    Hey fellow hobbyist.

    Any one seen this one. Its a long way from where I am at but I can't resist those boobs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-97

  9. #17875

    Newb

    Hi, I'm a total newbie in this scene and would love some help. I've tried to reach out to a few providers and have been stood up or just no response. Does anyone have a reliable person who doesn't take forever to respond? Or any tips on how to find one?

  10. #17874

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any red flags at all. I think its a legit ad.
    You are 100% correct. Saw her today and she is the woman in the pictures. No signs of demons of any kind.

  11. #17873

    Harley

    I searched on Harley in this forum and did not find any reviews that indicated negative performance. The negatives are aimed at her age. Specifically that she looks older than the advertised 40 years. I saw her recently. I do agree that she is lying about her age, but don't they all? I always add 10 years to whatever they list as their age. In Harley's case, I would add 20 years to the advertised 40. She does look in her 60's, her face anyway, but her body is not of a 60 year old. She is very thin, but no saggy skin. She's just skinny with little to no breasts. She is a smoker, so that somewhat explains why she is so thin and maybe why her face looks older. I'm older than 60, so I'm okay with a woman that looks my age. In fact, I prefer the old gals. They generally provide better performance than the young ones. Harley's performance was excellent. Hygiene was excellent and her incall is excellent, neat and clean. She is true GFE, including kissing with tongue.

    Harley's not for everyone and probably not what the young studs are looking for. Belairht's post was aimed at those that are looking for a mature woman providing GFE service. There aren't many around. There were better options in the past, like Luciana, Adele, and a few others, but they've retired. So who's left? Bathroomless Ashley, but lately she smells. Fat Debbie in Attleboro, that's a no. Stinky Pamela with the fake tits, no way Jose. Joelle the amazon woman, couldn't be bothered, Kris / Liz in Swansea, maybe, but she's not easy to book. I wish there were better options, but there aren't unless you want to spend $500 for an hour with Queeny Luv or the other high priced women in the Boston area.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/580971675659

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She had bad reviews in the recent months.

  12. #17872
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Mandy never stopped working. Where did you get the idea that she had?
    I have tried to get in contact with her a few times maybe she is just seeing old clients. I thought I saw some old posts saying they couldn't get in contact with her either. I could be wrong though.

  13. #17871

    Savannah

    She's been in this lifestyle a very long time. As I've posted before, she used to be an absolute smoke show both in terms of appearance and performance. But how you manage your lifestyle determines your longevity (drugs, friends, etc.). Planning for the long-term is important. If she didn't anticipate old age, didn't save money for retirement, didn't cultivate long-term relationships or friendships, then she could be at a point where she feels lost and alone. Clearly, something she did pushed her over the edge and she's not the same sweetheart she used to be. Too bad and very sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one about 2-3 years ago, she went by Savannah worked out of Woonsocket. The girl is the girl in the pic but the service was far below average. When I got there she tried to start the clock by just getting ready while I was sitting there on the bed. By the time I saw her I had enough experience to know she was trying to cut my time short so I decided to take over. BBBJ, covered everything else of course. Rushed me through the session and also was rude the entire time. She also stated she had a rash on her ass she was embarrassed about so we could only do mish BUT she wanted to go at her pace which was slow and dull. I'm not huge, but I'm not small either. Everything about the set up was a red flag but I still went anyway because she was cute. Only saw her that one time despite her consistently posting. I would stay away from this one but if you want to take a chance and see her anyway be my guest. OH! Also when I was there she stated if I gave her any trouble with the money that she had someone waiting that wouldn't hurt but was for her protection. As I was leaving I saw a butch girl sitting in the car with it running just staring me down. So all in all this was NOT worth the time and even when I finished it didn't satisfy me as the whole session was horrible.

  14. #17870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy mature women that provide true GFE service, I recommend Harley, $240 hr, $200/45 min. Probably has a 30 min rate, maybe even a QV. Don't know, never asked, since I always book an hour date with anyone I see. Search on Harley and you should find info. She also has reviews on the oThER site, including mine. You can PM me if you need more info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/580971675659
    She had bad reviews in the recent months.

  15. #17869

    Harley

    If you enjoy mature women that provide true GFE service, I recommend Harley, $240 hr, $200/45 min. Probably has a 30 min rate, maybe even a QV. Don't know, never asked, since I always book an hour date with anyone I see. Search on Harley and you should find info. She also has reviews on the oThER site, including mine. You can PM me if you need more info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/580971675659

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatStickJones  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get back in the hobby. I'm looking for white female doing Incalls anywhere in the Warwick / Cranston area. Send me a inbox if anyone can help. I wish Jackie didn't retire she was my go to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape