Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17869

    Harley

    If you enjoy mature women that provide true GFE service, I recommend Harley, $240 hr, $200/45 min. Probably has a 30 min rate, maybe even a QV. Don't know, never asked, since I always book an hour date with anyone I see. Search on Harley and you should find info. She also has reviews on the oThER site, including mine. You can PM me if you need more info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/580971675659

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatStickJones  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get back in the hobby. I'm looking for white female doing Incalls anywhere in the Warwick / Cranston area. Send me a inbox if anyone can help. I wish Jackie didn't retire she was my go to.

  2. #17868
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?
    Mandy never stopped working. Where did you get the idea that she had?

  3. #17867

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She use to post all the time in the Quincy / Braintree area. There wasn't much about her in that area as well.
    Did you ever get chance to meet?

  4. #17866

    You're not wrong

    So I completely agree with you. It seems the scene isn't like it used to be. These days I feel like there is a lack of not only providers but resources to find them. They shut a lot of the old sites down, and I've found a lot of the providers have stepped away from the game. You'll still find them out there but like you said hitting the clubs etc. etc. might be your strongest resource. That's not to say that STG won't have some good ones but it's very limited. Walking in during this time is tough vs a few years ago. I have seen providers turning to dating sites though, I've found a good group from MeetMe and Skout but even then, it's limited vs what it was a few years back. Good luck on your search and play it safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    That's not 100% true or at least not for me there is so much info in here and a lot of it is outdated. Most of my experiences thus far have been TOFT. In these month in particular it feels like there is nothing out there. Right now it seems your only decent choices are to hit the AMPs or if you have the money hit the clubs. If you are willing to drive MA has a much better selection and experience. Or who knows maybe I'm wrong and I am just horrible at parsing through the forum and there actual gems hidden somewhere in this small state of ours. I do have give RI some credit I used to think it was as dead as it got but after making a cross country road trip there are some states that are much deader than this.

  5. #17865

    Savannah

    I saw this one about 2-3 years ago, she went by Savannah worked out of Woonsocket. The girl is the girl in the pic but the service was far below average. When I got there she tried to start the clock by just getting ready while I was sitting there on the bed. By the time I saw her I had enough experience to know she was trying to cut my time short so I decided to take over. BBBJ, covered everything else of course. Rushed me through the session and also was rude the entire time. She also stated she had a rash on her ass she was embarrassed about so we could only do mish BUT she wanted to go at her pace which was slow and dull. I'm not huge, but I'm not small either. Everything about the set up was a red flag but I still went anyway because she was cute. Only saw her that one time despite her consistently posting. I would stay away from this one but if you want to take a chance and see her anyway be my guest. OH! Also when I was there she stated if I gave her any trouble with the money that she had someone waiting that wouldn't hurt but was for her protection. As I was leaving I saw a butch girl sitting in the car with it running just staring me down. So all in all this was NOT worth the time and even when I finished it didn't satisfy me as the whole session was horrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?

  6. #17864

    Emma and Katy

    Thanks for the report. I was thinking of see Katy, but it might best to skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?

  7. #17863

    TER reviews

    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtiwmtm2mzi3mty1zjzky2rlogvkm2ixzdvhzjq0nzkxy2q5mdvl.jpg.jpg‎   mjc2ntgzmjk0otmwmzrhmjfhywy1zdnkyte0m2rmmgzmnjvizwm.jpg.jpg‎   mjq1ndyznwi1odg3zwzmnta1owm5zdiznzg0mdhhyjlhogqxotcz.jpg.jpg‎   mty3nznlntdjmduxzdhjzgiyzwm1yjc5nte2zmiynjjhmjm1zg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #17862
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Theres this whole forum which is active. Reading through will give you an idea of where to begin. There's also a site FAQ which is useful. Outside of that check the listings see what you like and search here for reviews.
    That's not 100% true or at least not for me there is so much info in here and a lot of it is outdated. Most of my experiences thus far have been TOFT. In these month in particular it feels like there is nothing out there. Right now it seems your only decent choices are to hit the AMPs or if you have the money hit the clubs. If you are willing to drive MA has a much better selection and experience. Or who knows maybe I'm wrong and I am just horrible at parsing through the forum and there actual gems hidden somewhere in this small state of ours. I do have give RI some credit I used to think it was as dead as it got but after making a cross country road trip there are some states that are much deader than this.

  9. #17861

    Cleo

    Cleo works at CD during the week typically. Nice chick. You can sample her there before committing to full hour rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Cleo? Just came upon her ad and do not recall seeing her post before. She's a spinner and looks like she strips.

    Hot Exotic Dream.

    28 years old.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/178056094818

    #: 702xxxx535.

  10. #17860

    Warwick / Cranston incall?

    Looking to get back in the hobby. I'm looking for white female doing Incalls anywhere in the Warwick / Cranston area. Send me a inbox if anyone can help. I wish Jackie didn't retire she was my go to.

  11. #17859

    For starters

    Theres this whole forum which is active. Reading through will give you an idea of where to begin. Theres also a site FAQ which is useful. Outside of that check the listings see what you like and search here for reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck398  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm a newer monger and have been looking for a good place to start my adventures but don't know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions PM me. The hunt goes on for us all.

  12. #17858

    Sites

    Hi all, I'm new to the board but not the scene, stumbled across this on accident and decided to stay. I was wondering what everyone used these days to find providers. I was very active 2013-2018, and used STG, city guide, Backpage, live escort reviews, erotic monkey you know, the golden era. Now, I'm thinking of walking back in slower than back then but a lot of my old sites are gone except STG. Shit just isn't the same as it used to be these days. I've also noticed the amount of providers has dropped considerably since back then, am I just looking in the wrong spots?

  13. #17857
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    On two different visits in June and July.
    So she's cool with facials & being filmed. Did you get any of the finished product all over her face? I haven't seen her since August. I'll have to reconnect with her.

  14. #17856

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She have a review in here like 4 months ago ans she look nothing like those pics. And I think it wasn't a good review at all. Possibly a thief.
    Appreciate it. Yeah I've seen fake reviews or iffy ones. Got to be safe out here because a lot of scammers.

    Stay safe.

  15. #17855

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any red flags at all. I think its a legit ad.
    How was she? I'll go too if I was wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape