Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 25037
-
09-24-22 09:12 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 4545Madison
Has anyone seeing Madison yet. She's been posting and updated her pics weekly which is a good thing. I also noticed she always have her hands on her belly as if she's hiding baby stretch marks and stuff. She is no GFE and have * So have anyone seeing her and knows if she's even worth a qv.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/852625337907
-
09-24-22 01:08 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 127Thank yiu. I was going to see Katy. Emma is a smokin hot sexy babe but a thief, what a shame.
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 00:28 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 761Real but rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules do not recommend, not even close to the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Flhri2002
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 23:44 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 235Outcall only?
Originally Posted by Flhri2002
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 23:42 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 235Sandy
Can you share your experience? Damage? BBBJ? CIM? Etc.
Originally Posted by Sitteb36
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 23:36 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 738She's always been known to be a little difficult to get ahold of if you're not a regular. Sometimes you have to just keep trying until you get lucky.
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 23:11 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info on this luscious one
Hey fellow hobbyist.
Any one seen this one. Its a long way from where I am at but I can't resist those boobs.
https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-97
-
09-23-22 22:33 #17875Regular Member

Posts: 2Newb
Hi, I'm a total newbie in this scene and would love some help. I've tried to reach out to a few providers and have been stood up or just no response. Does anyone have a reliable person who doesn't take forever to respond? Or any tips on how to find one?
-
09-23-22 19:38 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 88Sandy
You are 100% correct. Saw her today and she is the woman in the pictures. No signs of demons of any kind.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 19:34 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 328Harley
I searched on Harley in this forum and did not find any reviews that indicated negative performance. The negatives are aimed at her age. Specifically that she looks older than the advertised 40 years. I saw her recently. I do agree that she is lying about her age, but don't they all? I always add 10 years to whatever they list as their age. In Harley's case, I would add 20 years to the advertised 40. She does look in her 60's, her face anyway, but her body is not of a 60 year old. She is very thin, but no saggy skin. She's just skinny with little to no breasts. She is a smoker, so that somewhat explains why she is so thin and maybe why her face looks older. I'm older than 60, so I'm okay with a woman that looks my age. In fact, I prefer the old gals. They generally provide better performance than the young ones. Harley's performance was excellent. Hygiene was excellent and her incall is excellent, neat and clean. She is true GFE, including kissing with tongue.
Harley's not for everyone and probably not what the young studs are looking for. Belairht's post was aimed at those that are looking for a mature woman providing GFE service. There aren't many around. There were better options in the past, like Luciana, Adele, and a few others, but they've retired. So who's left? Bathroomless Ashley, but lately she smells. Fat Debbie in Attleboro, that's a no. Stinky Pamela with the fake tits, no way Jose. Joelle the amazon woman, couldn't be bothered, Kris / Liz in Swansea, maybe, but she's not easy to book. I wish there were better options, but there aren't unless you want to spend $500 for an hour with Queeny Luv or the other high priced women in the Boston area.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/580971675659
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 19:00 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 82I have tried to get in contact with her a few times maybe she is just seeing old clients. I thought I saw some old posts saying they couldn't get in contact with her either. I could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 14:15 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 2110Savannah
She's been in this lifestyle a very long time. As I've posted before, she used to be an absolute smoke show both in terms of appearance and performance. But how you manage your lifestyle determines your longevity (drugs, friends, etc.). Planning for the long-term is important. If she didn't anticipate old age, didn't save money for retirement, didn't cultivate long-term relationships or friendships, then she could be at a point where she feels lost and alone. Clearly, something she did pushed her over the edge and she's not the same sweetheart she used to be. Too bad and very sad.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist23
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 12:11 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 4545She had bad reviews in the recent months.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:17 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 328Harley
If you enjoy mature women that provide true GFE service, I recommend Harley, $240 hr, $200/45 min. Probably has a 30 min rate, maybe even a QV. Don't know, never asked, since I always book an hour date with anyone I see. Search on Harley and you should find info. She also has reviews on the oThER site, including mine. You can PM me if you need more info.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/580971675659
Originally Posted by MeatStickJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 10:41 #17868Senior Member

Posts: 738Mandy never stopped working. Where did you get the idea that she had?
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






