Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Valencia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times, always safe, always a good time. She's at a private residence in a safe area in Cary. Always requires a deposit. She should be advertising at Eros, as she's nice looking and always fun.
    Hookers should bless these times. It might be the only time in history when they age 10 years and are able to double their rates. I seen her in 2014 at half her current rate and no hassle to make an appointment, even back then she was by no means a high end escort. A while back there were concerns if she was actually a she so that freaked me out but I am pretty sure she is a woman but one and done for me.

  2. #19929
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it's fake. I remember searching through Google lense with a couple of her pics and she was advertising over many states at the same time.

  3. #19928

    Brazilian Ad

    I recently seen this lady also, I think she go by the name Luna. I was looking for Angi and was told that she was not available anymore. Asked her to send me a picture and what her donations was and decided to take a chance. Arrive at the spot and Older not old Latina open the door and gave me the option to pick form two of them. I chose Luna and later thought I should have chose the other lady. She was nice and had a nice pair of Tits on her and good oral skills. We did multiple positions but she was quiet through out. I will not repeat the spark was not there. $60 HH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93140627

  4. #19927

    Brazilian Ad

    I had been trying to see this lady for some time now and never pulled the trigger. I texted the number in the Ad and received Donation amount and asked for a picture. I wanted to make sure it was the Right one right one and was told she was 25 . Good communication and arrived at the location and a Beautiful young Brazilian lady open the door, I knew I had made the right choice.

    160 HH and I will definitely repeat. Posting the link, hope it works but she has been reviewed a few times in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92913724

  5. #19926

  6. #19925

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    It looks like STG doesn't allow linking directly to images.
    I haven't figured it out yet.

  7. #19924

    Bad link

    It looks like STG doesn't allow linking directly to images.

  8. #19923

  9. #19922

    Looks familiar, anyone seen in real life?

    So this chick texted me out of the blue (well, a couple of weeks after I texted asking for info / availability) a while ago and after looking at the pics associated with her number, I started texting back. Wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her, if she was fun / cute / worth it / etc.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-true/49207727

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6c2f9cd788881c

  10. #19921

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Highlight address in address bar, right click choose copy and paste it into your message.
    Sent you one.

  11. #19920

    Obvisously

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake AD. And if you reverse image search, which you can do in Chrome easily you find this is a named model.

  12. #19919

    She's a Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    This post is a fake, do not contact the poster of this girl. She's just another scam deposit bait. There used to be a legit midget girl back in the day but she got arrested for some bad sht. And now she's either in jail or laying low. But yeah I hope we see another actual midget girl come by again soon I miss those days of lifting her up and pounding that.

  13. #19918
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    How do I copy and paste a provider off STG?
    Highlight address in address bar, right click choose copy and paste it into your message.

  14. #19917

    Midget

    Has anyone tried this tiny treat?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...402/7044718596

  15. #19916

    Both good

    Quote Originally Posted by Longduckdong1  [View Original Post]
    I'm 100% sure they are not the same person. But they travel together to New England part of the year. Look similar. Both MILF like. But the other post is correct. Summer is a little more worn out. Still really fit and fun but has some Milage. Amazing seeing a 6 pack on a late 40's woman.

    Jessica is younger. A little more meat on the ass. Tits are perkier.

    Summer also has a little bit of a lisp or speech quirk. Jessica does not. Jessica is a bit timid.
    I have seen both and as others have said Summer is a bit more mature but also more interactive. I enjoy both and will continue to see both.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape