Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 17941
-
09-23-22 11:10 #11386Senior Member

Posts: 445Yeah. Search under Judy or JuJu. Lots of reviews. Decent provider if you catch her on a good day. Pictures are very flattering from X years and pounds ago. Back in her dancing days. I've only had a BBBJ with CIM, so can't report on anything else. It was a car date, of which I'm not a fan. Just not that flexible any more. LOL.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:08 #11385Senior Member

Posts: 89New girl Cory?
Haven't see her. Checked out her TER and seems legit. Anyone know her?
Originally Posted by RedRed691
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 09:52 #11384Senior Member

Posts: 65Kash-No Mas
Yikes, don't bother. Pics are her but 10 years ago and about 50 lbs lighter. I would classify her as a BBW. She advertises the 60 minutes QV-FS. She pulls a Kristian. She does not take her shirt off to cover up the fat. She also was wearing knee high boots which makes me think she is covering up something else.
Talk about a clock watcher. "So what do you want to do, you know we only have 15 minutes "yes I know how much time we have. But she had to bring it up about every 3 minutes "you know we don't have much time, you only have 15 minutes" OK already. Had me wait for 15 minutes so she could get ready. Ironic, I guess her time is more valuable than mine.
On the positive side she had good BJ skills and a nice hotel in Hamburg but the room was kind of messy. Will not repeat.
-
09-23-22 05:07 #11383Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone no anything about this one!
I don't think, I've seen anything about this girl she looks ok.
-
09-23-22 02:19 #11382Regular Member

Posts: 3Cory
https://preferred411.com/P389551
Has anyone got the chance to spend time with her?
-
09-23-22 00:48 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 274Plan B or AKA back up plan
Some advice. With addicts and some even "non addicts" you need to have plan B or a back up plan. Once they get their fix they go to LaLa land. It may be hours or days before you hear from them. Even the so-called non addicts will go dark, ghost you, double booking and cancel on you hours even minutes before their appointment.
Originally Posted by Tdubya67
[View Original Post]
Where is Danielle and Kelsey when we need them?
Several recommendations based on the success I have had. NO GPS, fake boobs, rush you out the door in 30 minutes gals. They are usually quick to respond. I have not had any problem with ghosting, going dark, double booking or canceling.
Rae.
Attractive MILF soccer mom, excellent skills, great personality.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/454345476992
Allie.
There are 3 Allies, so you need to check. Young blond. Excellent head game.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/846780368943
Alexia.
Au Natural Bush, great head game.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/876232757640
Blu.
I am a fan but she is hit or miss.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/129220301004
But remember YMMV.
-
09-23-22 00:27 #11380Banned Member

Posts: 133$300? Hahahaha. She's fat and somehow has small floppy tits and thinks she can get $300?
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
Glad you told her she has GPS. That's insane. Gross.
-
09-22-22 22:12 #11379Regular Member

Posts: 9Who's real in Lexington?
Gonna be in town next week and looking for a provider.
I'd prefer someone younger than 35. Just trying to figure out who is real and a link to their ad would be great.
-
09-22-22 19:26 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 171GPS. She's charging for two now.
She's actually charging for three I guess, pregnant with twins.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 17:14 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 115Bardstown
Gents.
Do you know of any providers in Bardstown? DM if need to keep her utr.
Thanks and stay safe.
-
09-22-22 16:28 #11376Senior Member

Posts: 147Stephanie aka slim
I have seen her around forever. She's not really a provider. You won't get any service. You will get lied to, cheated, robbed. Don't waste your time. There are no good reviews of her.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:57 #11375Regular Member

Posts: 3Were you referencing this one - https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/869872558424 ?
Originally Posted by Farmer1414
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:25 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 445Hey Stephany, aka slim
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...b/222534347094
Only one hater? Really? Read your reviews on here. You're hated by almost every monger who's seen you. You are a lying, thieving ho. And for those who don't yet know, her QV and e.
One hour "specials", do not include anything in the menu. And if you mention the hour, she'll actually say "you intend to stay the whole hour?" Well yeah ho, that's what your ad says! But, you are after all a liar and thief. And yes, I'll keep posting these truthful reviews about you so long as I think Newbies may be tricked into seeing your skank ass! Buyers Beware.
-
09-22-22 12:06 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 265Rae
She doesn't mind you asking and you don't have to worry about her having GPS. No flat rates or fake boobs. She is worth every penny. She is fun and you will have a great time. I'll PM you what she charges.
Originally Posted by Vocalities
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:06 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 445Nevaeh done gone and caught GPS
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...x/791385382381
Tried to set up a date with this chick. STG ad says in and out call. She use to be at BHI. So asked donation for an hour at her place. She replied, only doing out call and car visits. How hard is it to update your ad? I don't do car visits, so asked donation for out call in south Lexington. She not only asked for $300, but a deposit of $40, cause SHE had been ripped off. Really? Like I haven't? A year ago she asked $150. That's a 100% increase! Inflation rate is only 8% overall! Told her this, and that's what us guys call GPS! Also told her I don't do deposits! That's just stupid to do! So wished her well and good luck with her GPS. Evidently since she got a couple good reviews, she thought she could double her donation. Not on my dime! I blocked the ho. I'm To the mongers who support these GPS hos, all I can say is, don't. Overpaying these girls only adds to the problem. But, it's your money.










Reply With Quote





