Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 27149
-
09-23-22 18:51 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 4761Bonus points with Honoka
She's video friendly. Have it at you pervs LOL. Don't be saying dumb shit if she doesn't let you. Don't be that guy.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
She's leaving soon, I think Sunday last day.
-
09-23-22 15:38 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 153Hime Wall Street Desires
Wow. I didn't realize she was this cute until WSD had her and took new pics and videos. She used to be Sora at BG but I didn't think I wanted to see her yesterday.
She's got huge set of tits that are beautiful and awesome to play with. They look super natural and hangs great on her frame. Tits to Waist and hip ratio are fantastic.
Fuck the shower, I couldn't wait and went for it right away. I had mint and gum on the way here. I tilt her head back and kiss her everywhere. She's more lfk at first but then I got her hot and she starts to moan and DFK back at me. Her tits are awesome, reminds me of Yume but smaller but much better shaped and nipples are great to suck on. I fingered her while kissing and felt a little patch of hair but her pussy was shaved and clean so I soon went down for dessert. Spread her legs and dined at the why while playing with her titties. Mounted her tits and did Russian while she's laying on her back. Did I mention how great her tits are? I moved up a bit more after Russian so she can suck my dick and then I discount and entered her hot little pussy and added a lot of friction until I almost came then I switched position to doggy so I can look at her tits bouncing in the mirror as I pushed my dick into her over and over till I CIP. Pulled out and told her to not move so I can see my cum slowly drip out. Hot time. Quick clean up and 2 bottles of water and I was out to cool off.
-
09-23-22 09:41 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 1727Looks like I have to hit up Honoka next.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 01:42 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 39Yep. I'm always clean shaven and fresh breath before I go. I think it may have just been a matter of bad luck for me with girls being careful not to get sick during their last days before traveling.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
In other news, looks like WSD is no longer posting prices on their site and have some new rating system (gold+, platinum+, diamond, etc.). That's interesting 🤔.
-
09-22-22 22:51 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 212Correct. I'm not calling anybody out specifically, but let's freshen up before you head in.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:51 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 4761Yes
Yes. Not to say other posters were not well kept but girls def want you to be clean shaven and just good hygiene.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
I always pour the listerine and take a shower (unless I just came from home and she does a sniff test LOL).
-
09-22-22 21:31 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 212You guys got to clean yourselves up if the girls don't want to dfk. I always get it and have been from all the Japanese girls I've seen between ddy wsd and asianstar.
-
09-22-22 19:32 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 4761Honoka WSD. Tattooed bad girl that loves CIP
Fucked this cutie a few times. Cute, short with nice B size tits and decent ass. She does smoke but after listerine I didn't care much and I really like fucking her so I went back to her a few times.
I nailed her mish and doggy. When I'm fucking her doggy she pushes her arm against the wall so I can really slam that pussy. CIP always and she only asks for $100 upcharge which is pretty good these days. She's got 10+ tattoos, most are small so she's a little bad ass. She's a good time. I might have to go cum deep inside her a few more times before she leaves.
P.S. I dfk her pretty much the entire time in mish. She moans pretty loud with every stroke which was pretty hot. I thought kissing her would stop the moaning but nope, she continues wails as I'm pounding her and kissing her at the same time.
On the way out I saw a big titted girl, I think it's the new girl Hime (not Yume) damn she has big ass tits for a smaller frame girl. Need to see if I can get some CIP on that pussy soon.
-
09-22-22 17:59 #6756Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172I'm glad the girls are still in charge of their bodies. Hopefully she wasn't still advertised as BBFS on a website.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 17:58 #6755Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Well, Yume wasn't DFK with me but she was a very passionate kisser (wet lips, partially open) which is better than K-DFK where the tongue just wags in your mouth.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 14:06 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 4761Damn
That sucks bro. Akane I heard because she was ready to go back to Japan and she didn't want to catch anything before she left.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
Crazy I know. I had the same problem with I forgot the name. Some other girl that was basically last 2 days there before going home and she didn't want to have anything showing up on PCR.
Momo Rin I didn't have problem. Not sure what happened there.
I told the MMS each time and I would cut it short if it was really bad and get partial refund though. This has happened before at other spas where I ended session 10 minutes into it because service was not going to work for me.
The girl I mentioned above that didn't dfk. She was cute as fuck and body was great so I just turned her and doggy fucked the shit out of and called it a day. Damn I forgot her name already.
-
09-22-22 13:11 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 267No debate from me. I just wanted the information. CEO's of fortune 500's do doom predictions to manage shareholders expectations.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 12:13 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 215Apple-New Rainibow
Saw Emma yesterday and told her about Apple not providing BBFS. She talked to her about it and confirmed that she has changed her attitude toward BBFS and will not be providing it any longer. On another note, met a new girl there, Lucy, young and fresh, very attractive and slim, but CFS only.
-
09-22-22 08:05 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 39360 hr +100 BBFS = 460.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Last 2 I saw, Momo Rin and Akane both resistant to dfk.
-
09-22-22 01:57 #6750Regular Member

Posts: 14Not my experience. Not for nothing but are you giving them an attitude about it?
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






