Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6764

    Bonus points with Honoka

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I have to hit up Honoka next.
    She's video friendly. Have it at you pervs LOL. Don't be saying dumb shit if she doesn't let you. Don't be that guy.

    She's leaving soon, I think Sunday last day.

  2. #6763

    Hime Wall Street Desires

    Wow. I didn't realize she was this cute until WSD had her and took new pics and videos. She used to be Sora at BG but I didn't think I wanted to see her yesterday.

    She's got huge set of tits that are beautiful and awesome to play with. They look super natural and hangs great on her frame. Tits to Waist and hip ratio are fantastic.

    Fuck the shower, I couldn't wait and went for it right away. I had mint and gum on the way here. I tilt her head back and kiss her everywhere. She's more lfk at first but then I got her hot and she starts to moan and DFK back at me. Her tits are awesome, reminds me of Yume but smaller but much better shaped and nipples are great to suck on. I fingered her while kissing and felt a little patch of hair but her pussy was shaved and clean so I soon went down for dessert. Spread her legs and dined at the why while playing with her titties. Mounted her tits and did Russian while she's laying on her back. Did I mention how great her tits are? I moved up a bit more after Russian so she can suck my dick and then I discount and entered her hot little pussy and added a lot of friction until I almost came then I switched position to doggy so I can look at her tits bouncing in the mirror as I pushed my dick into her over and over till I CIP. Pulled out and told her to not move so I can see my cum slowly drip out. Hot time. Quick clean up and 2 bottles of water and I was out to cool off.

  3. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Fucked this cutie a few times. Cute, short with nice B size tits and decent ass. She does smoke but after listerine I didn't care much and I really like fucking her so I went back to her a few times.

    I nailed her mish and doggy. When I'm fucking her doggy she pushes her arm against the wall so I can really slam that pussy. CIP always and she only asks for $100 upcharge which is pretty good these days. She's got 10+ tattoos, most are small so she's a little bad ass. She's a good time. I might have to go cum deep inside her a few more times before she leaves.

    P.S. I dfk her pretty much the entire time in mish. She moans pretty loud with every stroke which was pretty hot. I thought kissing her would stop the moaning but nope, she continues wails as I'm pounding her and kissing her at the same time.

    On the way out I saw a big titted girl, I think it's the new girl Hime (not Yume) damn she has big ass tits for a smaller frame girl. Need to see if I can get some CIP on that pussy soon.
    Looks like I have to hit up Honoka next.

  4. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I'm not calling anybody out specifically, but let's freshen up before you head in.
    Yep. I'm always clean shaven and fresh breath before I go. I think it may have just been a matter of bad luck for me with girls being careful not to get sick during their last days before traveling.

    In other news, looks like WSD is no longer posting prices on their site and have some new rating system (gold+, platinum+, diamond, etc.). That's interesting 🤔.

  5. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Not to say other posters were not well kept but girls def want you to be clean shaven and just good hygiene.

    I always pour the listerine and take a shower (unless I just came from home and she does a sniff test LOL).
    Correct. I'm not calling anybody out specifically, but let's freshen up before you head in.

  6. #6759

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    You guys got to clean yourselves up if the girls don't want to dfk. I always get it and have been from all the japanese girls I've seen between ddy wsd and asianstar.
    Yes. Not to say other posters were not well kept but girls def want you to be clean shaven and just good hygiene.

    I always pour the listerine and take a shower (unless I just came from home and she does a sniff test LOL).

  7. #6758
    You guys got to clean yourselves up if the girls don't want to dfk. I always get it and have been from all the Japanese girls I've seen between ddy wsd and asianstar.

  8. #6757

    Honoka WSD. Tattooed bad girl that loves CIP

    Fucked this cutie a few times. Cute, short with nice B size tits and decent ass. She does smoke but after listerine I didn't care much and I really like fucking her so I went back to her a few times.

    I nailed her mish and doggy. When I'm fucking her doggy she pushes her arm against the wall so I can really slam that pussy. CIP always and she only asks for $100 upcharge which is pretty good these days. She's got 10+ tattoos, most are small so she's a little bad ass. She's a good time. I might have to go cum deep inside her a few more times before she leaves.

    P.S. I dfk her pretty much the entire time in mish. She moans pretty loud with every stroke which was pretty hot. I thought kissing her would stop the moaning but nope, she continues wails as I'm pounding her and kissing her at the same time.

    On the way out I saw a big titted girl, I think it's the new girl Hime (not Yume) damn she has big ass tits for a smaller frame girl. Need to see if I can get some CIP on that pussy soon.

  9. #6756
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Saw Emma yesterday and told her about Apple not providing BBFS. She talked to her about it and confirmed that she has changed her attitude toward BBFS and will not be providing it any longer. On another note, met a new girl there, Lucy, young and fresh, very attractive and slim, but CFS only.
    I'm glad the girls are still in charge of their bodies. Hopefully she wasn't still advertised as BBFS on a website.

  10. #6755
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice that lately the WSD girls have not been providing DFK? You'd think with the price increases these last few years and the extra fees for BBFS, you'd get the best quality service. Pretty ridiculous to be spending $460 on average looking Asian spa girls and not even get some decent kissing. And I'm a good looking guy, never had issues before. Smh.
    Well, Yume wasn't DFK with me but she was a very passionate kisser (wet lips, partially open) which is better than K-DFK where the tongue just wags in your mouth.

  11. #6754

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    360 hr +100 BBFS = 460.

    Last 2 I saw, Momo Rin and Akane both resistant to dfk.
    That sucks bro. Akane I heard because she was ready to go back to Japan and she didn't want to catch anything before she left.

    Crazy I know. I had the same problem with I forgot the name. Some other girl that was basically last 2 days there before going home and she didn't want to have anything showing up on PCR.

    Momo Rin I didn't have problem. Not sure what happened there.

    I told the MMS each time and I would cut it short if it was really bad and get partial refund though. This has happened before at other spas where I ended session 10 minutes into it because service was not going to work for me.

    The girl I mentioned above that didn't dfk. She was cute as fuck and body was great so I just turned her and doggy fucked the shit out of and called it a day. Damn I forgot her name already.

  12. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    I can already see this thread going another 3 fkn pages debating a possible recession, before it does anyone got any actual BBFS related questions or reviews?

    .
    No debate from me. I just wanted the information. CEO's of fortune 500's do doom predictions to manage shareholders expectations.

  13. #6752

    Apple-New Rainibow

    Saw Emma yesterday and told her about Apple not providing BBFS. She talked to her about it and confirmed that she has changed her attitude toward BBFS and will not be providing it any longer. On another note, met a new girl there, Lucy, young and fresh, very attractive and slim, but CFS only.

  14. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are seeing for $460. That's pretty high and WSD isn't that high usually.

    I never had an issue with dfk at all. I mean some girls won't tongue lash you back as much but I am free to kiss them however I want usually. In any spa really since it's a standard GFE offering.
    360 hr +100 BBFS = 460.

    Last 2 I saw, Momo Rin and Akane both resistant to dfk.

  15. #6750
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice that lately the WSD girls have not been providing DFK? You'd think with the price increases these last few years and the extra fees for BBFS, you'd get the best quality service. Pretty ridiculous to be spending $460 on average looking Asian spa girls and not even get some decent kissing. And I'm a good looking guy, never had issues before. Smh.
    Not my experience. Not for nothing but are you giving them an attitude about it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape