Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 11218
-
09-25-22 16:40 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 129I'd love to see pictures! .
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 15:34 #7062Regular Member

Posts: 11Nothing more than platonic.
It will be definitely a no. I kinda hinted if anything more than just hanging out, she turned it down. She mentioned not even holding hands or kiss.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 20:58 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 5603Never messaged her but at least she's not shy about saying she is overpriced.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 16:35 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 67Any info?
Does anyone have any experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa
-
09-24-22 12:34 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 129Talked to her a bit on SA. Got her number and she quoted me 1 k for anything I wanted. LOL gps.
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:58 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 37Oh wow, that's steep for just dinner and hanging out. Did she mentioned her ppm with actions?
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
I don't mind paying her for higher ppm but my rule is no action no ppm. If she is only platonic, it's a big no for me. I contacted her on IG as well but no response yet.
Thanks for the feedback.
-
09-22-22 21:41 #7057Regular Member

Posts: 11No fc
She asked for 500 ppm but that is just to take her out to dinner and hanging out. She will not allow any actions.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 18:56 #7056Regular Member

Posts: 20More GPS
It just used to be that these girls would say they're worth a lot. Now they're acting like they have other alternatives. Here are some of the most delusional I've run into recently.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-b076c8d49931
Had a good conversation so offered to take her out to drinks before heading to the fc. Says she's used to being treated like a princess and has expensive taste. Already a red flag. Talks about how she's in a desperate financial situation but then says that in order to meet up she needs to be taken to a nice place.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-5e820c85f845
Wants 800 to meet. Won't do much in return.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-06bb026e7d8b
Wants 1 k+ per meet. Countered with 5 since we were having a good conversation. Says she could make that much in a few minutes day trading. Told her she should do that full time instead of looking for 1 k ppm then.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-d3a149f84402
Also wants 1 k+ per meet.
-
09-22-22 18:02 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 158
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Well 2016 is nice.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
How about September 2022? This Einstein just banged his regular SB last week in the usual FC. Just turned 19 years old.
Drop dead gorgeous, looks like a Miss Teen USA contestant. You guys want to see pictures of her naked body? Will blow your minds LOL.
-
09-22-22 15:15 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 3338Deluded
This is a profile I would never contact. She lists herself as slim, and has a butt like that? And she's giving the finger in her profile photo. The only HG cardinal sin she doesn't have is a septum piercing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-09d8088e9140
-
09-22-22 15:13 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 37Snow Angel
I have been following her IG for a while and I notice her picture while browsing SA. She looks so hot and I can make exception to pay higher for her, LOL.
Anyone met her before? If you do, I am curious what her PPM would cost. I hope I can still afford her. .
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8657b041a75b
Thank you.
-
09-22-22 13:20 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 3338For all you Einsteins who have been PMing me for her #, think about it. She gave me this pic 6 years ago, and it was from her 20's (a decade earlier). She isn't that now, she isn't on SA, she isn't a SB, she isn't my SB. I am not her pimp, nor some kind of barnyard animal. Who would give out the # of an ex who they have a friendship with to some anonymous guy from a website? Really?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
My best sugar relationships, those that lasted and were 'real', the girls didn't continue as SBs after we split up. Well, at least they aren't on SA.
-
09-21-22 18:12 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 3338One pic, 2016
One pic, 2016.
-
09-21-22 18:05 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 5603Exactly. Just one of many paths to glory.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 15:18 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 3338HG does what works for him, and gets girls that work for him. It is not the only way to go.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
My goal in life is to nail as much high-quality pussy as I can. That means looks (in all senses), personality, and performance. It is rare to find that at his bargain rate. Every guy here has his own preferences and limitations on what he can do, depending on whether he has a SO, most importantly. There are at least 5 or 6 different general types of girls on the site, wanting different things. Some seek discretion, they would never want to go out with you to someplace fancy and show off. Some girls want to have a new outfit bought for them for exactly that purpose.
I can just say persistence is key, I send out vast numbers of messages, and know what to look for for my interests, when to cut and run. Once IK a girl is not for me, I block her profile. This is safest, there are infinite ways you can piss a girl off, and you don't want her reporting you. IF she can't see your profile, it is immensely harder for her to do that.
I have had a great sugar relationship w / a 25 YO girl I saw for 6 months at 1 K / mo, banging her weekly. Pretty but not gorgeous, but got more and more beautiful as the clothes came off. I also saw a former Playboy model, Kimber Cummings, at 2 K / mo. That was some time ago. I can still text either of them and they will chat.












Reply With Quote






