Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14242

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNuts  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the new digits or know what happened to Froggy and / or Cassie? Young Cassie with the incredible ass!

    I used to see froggy at least once a week and Cassi whenever I could and they both kind of fell off the planet wondering if anyone has any Intel or info? My digits for froggy are not working.

    Been around a while. Seen them many times. No issues here.

    Thanks in advance for anyone's help!
    Stacks, what I call her LOL, just got back from Texas after visiting her mom for a couple months. She is not available for clients at this time. Will let everyone know when she is or maybe she's done.

  2. #14241

    Cammy is Nutz

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    She's a fucking nightmare and nuts imo.
    Since she was close by in Mt. Dora, I contacted her a couple of years ago. She asked me if I was married or had a girlfriend. Weird question. Then she proceeded to go on a rant about she doesn't see any man that isn't totally single and not involved with another partner. She acted like she was on some high moral ground and looked down on any man who would dare stray for some strange. I'm thinking to myself I'm just calling to pay her to STFU, suck my dick and maybe swallow a load, for a price, of course. A fairly simple transaction that quickly made me think she's a crackpot by opening her trap and preaching to me.

    So today Cammy is now a YouTube want to-be delusional comedy actress with various accents. Why am I not surprised. If you see her, make sure she is taking her meds.

    SP.

  3. #14240

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone remembers this petite short hair chick that was always up for a pounding? I haven't seen her post an ad in a while and none of the numbers I have for her work. Is anyone still in touch with here?
    I think she is still on vacation in the resorts.

  4. #14239

    Pretty P

    Wondering if anyone remembers this petite short hair chick that was always up for a pounding? I haven't seen her post an ad in a while and none of the numbers I have for her work. Is anyone still in touch with here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3C847D04-F8B4-4CD3-B23A-E48CE41AC366.jpg‎  

  5. #14238

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobNoob  [View Original Post]
    So I see Tiffany is posting again. Has anyone had the chance to see her since she's returned? Pictures seem same as months ago when she was last around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/92479475#.
    I got a hold of her today but after waiting almost an hour for her to get ready I left.

  6. #14237

    Spot The Pimp, Special Edition

    It's time again to play the lighthearted game, Spot the Pimp. In this edition of Spot the Pimp, you get to Spot the Pimp's D. Dig deep into the More Pics section to reveal the result.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/92926602#.

    Grain 56.

    P.S. To be fair to the actual ad "placer" Diamond, the pic in question is after a group of other pics that are definitely not of Diamond. There are several other girls shown as you dig deeper in, then you get back to Diamond's pics again. These girls are other providers that have advertised prior and may or may not be associated with each other or with the same operating "group." The section of pics where the game is finally revealed, may or may not be Diamond per se, as the skin tone is definitely different, but is grouped into her pics for some reason.

  7. #14236

    Froggy

    Sorry. Been MIA for a while. I got my answer by RTFF's LOL.

  8. #14235

    Froggy? Cassie?

    Does anyone have the new digits or know what happened to Froggy and / or Cassie? Young Cassie with the incredible ass!

    I used to see froggy at least once a week and Cassi whenever I could and they both kind of fell off the planet wondering if anyone has any Intel or info? My digits for froggy are not working.

    Been around a while. Seen them many times. No issues here.

    Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

  9. #14234

    Coming to Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be visiting the mouse this weekend and will need to get the poison out while I'm here.

    Any suggestions for quality incall are appreciated, prefer young and thin, but reliable and good service is more important. I don't have time to deal with flakes and time wasters.

    Here are a couple I'm considering. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insight into them.

    Thanks and Stay Safe.

    Doc.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704439391354

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/767844635383

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/615917850963

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/372587345125
    You have some insight to the two duos above. I don't have a lot to add to them.

    For "Amber". Also see Amber, Stacy and Raven. She has used all 3 names and probably a few I can't recall. She has reports in cities from Sarasota to Jacksonville. The pics are several years old (she's been around a while as mentioned) and the pic of her on the bed in the white pants is at lest 15 years old. Today she is missing a few teeth and looks a little more haggard in the face. She is still similar in build and body. She can take a literal pounding in all holes in any position you desire without an issue. She remains (based on my last encounter with her) reasonably tight in spite of those poundings. She is multi-pop friendly. Allows BB anything you want from her own admittance to me. When I removed condom to switch holes, she told me that I didn't need to worry about putting a condom back on. Never complained or denied any requests. Has plenty of Roast Beef hanging to feed a crowd and her infamous 1"+ long nipples are sight to see when cum is dripping from them. LOL. She will only come to you, so you must have a place. She sometimes drives herself and other times she has a handler drive her and wait around.

    For Sherlyn (sic) and a host of other names, she is a PT SW and PT Advertiser. She can still be had for at or near SW Prices from my experiences. She is flat-out has an unattractive face. She is quite wrinkled and wears the most ridiculously cheap wigs ever made. Think like ones that come from Halloween City. She looks better overall without the wigs. If you can get past the face, she has a very compact little body that can also take a pounding. The first few times I saw her out and about from afar, I thought her body looked TGTBT for a run of the mill SW. A few times I swung around to get a better look to see about meeting up. Until I got up close. Then I did a double take. Now I can spot her without needing to get a better look. LOL.

    I'm not saying she is a bad provider. She does have an in-call you can use. Just know she's not the prettiest thing out there.

    Grain 56.

  10. #14233
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be visiting the mouse this weekend and will need to get the poison out while I'm here.

    Any suggestions for quality incall are appreciated, prefer young and thin, but reliable and good service is more important. I don't have time to deal with flakes and time wasters.

    Here are a couple I'm considering. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insight into them.

    Thanks and Stay Safe.

    Doc.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704439391354

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/767844635383

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/615917850963

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/372587345125
    Lacy and jade are a good time. They look like their pics. They are supposedly a couple and jade will get jealous if you get too intimate with Lacy. I thought this was weird. I'm more into spinners. Saw them a few times and hopefully got them to stop the vaseline as lube.

  11. #14232

    Sherynlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be visiting the mouse this weekend and will need to get the poison out while I'm here.

    Any suggestions for quality incall are appreciated, prefer young and thin, but reliable and good service is more important. I don't have time to deal with flakes and time wasters.

    Here are a couple I'm considering. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insight into them.

    Thanks and Stay Safe.

    Doc.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704439391354

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/767844635383

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/615917850963

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/372587345125
    She's a street walker with a room now I guess. She wears wigs, last time I saw her she had some jacked up teeth but still gave a good BBBJ. Riley and steph are good but yeah, it'd be over an hour drive if you're staying by the mouse house.

  12. #14231

    Amber is

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be visiting the mouse this weekend and will need to get the poison out while I'm here.

    Any suggestions for quality incall are appreciated, prefer young and thin, but reliable and good service is more important. I don't have time to deal with flakes and time wasters.

    Here are a couple I'm considering. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insight into them.

    Thanks and Stay Safe.

    Doc.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704439391354

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/767844635383

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/615917850963

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/372587345125
    From what an old friend says Amber is a very experienced person. She use to be out of Tampa but that was close to 20 years ago, yep she has been around that long.

  13. #14230

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states she has been around but I don't see a single review. Her pics are cute.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85438170
    That girl posts ads all the time and also advertises on Instagram. But she never replies anywhere ever. It's like she just gets a kick out of counting how many messages on Instagram and texts she gets. She had one review on here close to 2 years ago and it was positive so it may have been her that posted it. You are wasting your time I think.

  14. #14229
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw her ad on Eros.
    Finally got a reply from her tonight after trying for a few weeks.

    Ill let you know if I get to set something up.

  15. #14228
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be visiting the mouse this weekend and will need to get the poison out while I'm here.

    Any suggestions for quality incall are appreciated, prefer young and thin, but reliable and good service is more important. I don't have time to deal with flakes and time wasters.

    Here are a couple I'm considering. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insight into them.

    Thanks and Stay Safe.

    Doc.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704439391354

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/767844635383

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/615917850963

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/372587345125
    The top 3 links have been reviewed here many times- Lacy and Jade have great comms but are consistently 15-20 minutes late to start a session. And will usually ask you to get them cigs or sodas on your way.

    Amber is outcall only, but I have not experienced the latter 3 myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape