Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14032
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I searched thru the forum and haven't seen anything on her in a while. Anyone know if she is still in the business? She was a hell of squirter and provided quality serivce. Thanks.
    I lost interest after she had a breast reduction, BTW there is a special place in hell for any woman who does this! Just my opinion.

    She is on Eros and looks pretty good.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/8664493.htm?cat=4321

  2. #14031

    Bella Raven

    I believe I saw her ad on Eros.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I searched thru the forum and
    haven't seen anything on her in a while. Anyone know if she is still in the business? She was a hell of squirter and provided quality serivce. Thanks.

  3. #14030

    Any Intel

    Her ad states she has been around but I don't see a single review. Her pics are cute.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85438170

  4. #14029
    She's still around. I believe she has an ad up on Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I searched thru the forum and haven't seen anything on her in a while. Anyone know if she is still in the business? She was a hell of squirter and provided quality serivce. Thanks.

  5. #14028

    Seems Real But.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlRico  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? She is right down my alley. But I don't usually go outside of Orange County specially with out references.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85073320
    So I was curious about this one as well so I hit her up to test the waters; comms were very fast and she kept up a good convo. Rates were a bit high in my opinion but I'm sure she would go lower, $ QV $. 6 hh; Anyway I had her send me a pic bc I saw some other girls pic in her ad and she sent me one which seemed new and real. However, once I asked for the address and she gave me "Budget Inn West Motel" I said Nope! Tatti stays there or stayed there but nothing but bad news. Guys hanging out everywhere and the girls rip people off.

    I asked her about a car date but once I started talking about the location her comms stopped.

  6. #14027

    Poor reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with her? Information is limited just curious before I try and setup a date. Listed in Kissimmee but location says Orlando.

    https://kissimmee.skipthegames.com/f...e/631122861193
    She changes her name and her ads frequently, so unfortunately even a forum search may not be the best help. I was also interested in her and I found many poor reports on her looks and performance in the past. I have not seen her because of this, so I can't be 100% sure. The fact she changes her info is usually a red flag.

  7. #14026

    Bella raven

    I searched thru the forum and haven't seen anything on her in a while. Anyone know if she is still in the business? She was a hell of squirter and provided quality serivce. Thanks.

  8. #14025

    Checking

    Anyone seen this one lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 94B5BCD9-780F-4436-921A-777BB23660F3.jpg‎  

  9. #14024
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately? I saw her once since she lost her place, was bouncing around, I wonder if she has gone down the rabbit hole. I liked her. YD.
    I tried to see her maybe a little over a month ago. On my way to her spot she asked for part of the donation to pay her cell phone.

    That was the last I heard from her. She ghosted me and didn't reply until hours later saying she was having issues with her phone battery.

  10. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with her? Information is limited just curious before I try and setup a date. Listed in Kissimmee but location says Orlando.

    https://kissimmee.skipthegames.com/f...e/631122861193
    NO good reports on her.

  11. #14022

    Week in summary

    After last weekends trifecta I continued my free week, mostly saw regulars, so there was really nothing much to review. Did 2 overnights on Tuesday and Friday with both E S Summer, and Aubrey. Saw both of them for regular dates also. Saw Juicy, another visit with Layla, and another stop to see Yumi at Milk. It was a pretty good week for me since I normally only get to play on Saturday or Sunday. The 2 overnights were great. One went 19 hours (E S Summer) and the other was 26 hours (Aubrey). Both included going out to eat, a little shopping, hanging out at Crane's Roost Park, and plenty of play time. Hadn't seen Juicy in about 6 months, but nothing much has changed there, Layla and Yumi were both a great time also. Back to the normal grind now. If only the kids could go to camp more often, I would be broke at some point but a very happy man until that day came around.

  12. #14021

    Limited info, anyone know her

    Has anyone spent time with her? Information is limited just curious before I try and setup a date. Listed in Kissimmee but location says Orlando.

    https://kissimmee.skipthegames.com/f...e/631122861193

  13. #14020
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately? I saw her once since she lost her place, was bouncing around, I wonder if she has gone down the rabbit hole. I liked her. YD.
    I saw her walking the trail several months ago. She looked sickly & frail. Not sure if she drew too much attention to that trailer park, but I hope she gets herself together.

  14. #14019

    Dallas

    God I miss Dallas!

  15. #14018
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRed  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Has anyone had a dream about this one before? There is never any feedback on her ads, but I've seen her posting for the better part of 2 years so I feel like someone has had to seen her in a dream before.

    Thanks in advance for any tales whether good or bad.
    Sorry, here's the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85090557

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape