Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 59491
-
09-22-22 22:05 #50101Banned Member

Posts: 2410You definitely weren't kidding, my Lord she's a beautiful girl. She was already busy with a customer and said she'd been very busy, so I took a card and she said to call for an appointment. At least for now, I don't think you'll have much luck with a walk in so call ahead.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:38 #50100Senior Member

Posts: 137Hahaha "Meet" Massage.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:08 #50099Senior Member

Posts: 61Sun Spa
Guess it's YEMD.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
Pre-Covid I stopped a couple of times. Definitely was FS then. Tried to search but I guess 3 letters might be too short. There were a couple of reviews on here of Coco? That seemed to indicate full KAMP menu.
There's Sun Massage on 20 closer to Lawrenceville that's a CAMP and Sunny? Massage on Lee Street not far from there but it seems legit so far.
OP let us know what you find.
MT.
-
09-22-22 18:20 #50098Banned Member

Posts: 2410There's also a For Sale sign on the property too.
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
Horrible parking situation, very open to the road and also difficult to get in and out of.
-
09-22-22 17:55 #50097Regular Member

Posts: 7It's closed now. Not sure why except I never saw anyone parked there. Yokohama on 92 across from the Cinema Drafthouse in Woodstock. The sign is still there.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 16:10 #50096Senior Member

Posts: 241Sorry this should have said
Sorry this should have said. Sun spa.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:49 #50095Senior Member

Posts: 240New Girls at Massage Legend
I usually take 1 or 2 sessions every week just to keep up with the changes and ongoing interviews.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
The "newest" girls at Massage Legend are Suki (who began 8/16) and Yoyo (who worked 9/16-17), but will become full time around 9/30). Among the current "regulars" are Jenny, Monica and Vivi.
-
09-22-22 15:21 #50094Senior Member

Posts: 735New Girl at ML
Stop by to get my weekly massage and was told a new girl is here. Anyone has insight? I am having a wonderful time with my regular so not going to ruin the run I have had by switching.
-
09-22-22 11:02 #50093Senior Member

Posts: 447Zeel is completely legit. I've used them several times traveling for business. It's a complete relaxing massage in your hotel room and then you're right off to bed. There's never been even the slightest hint that anything else would be acceptable or entertained. And it's actually kind of relaxing that way.
Originally Posted by NinerSeries
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:59 #50092Senior Member

Posts: 137My apologies, I think what I meant to ask is which location did you go to?
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:56 #50091Senior Member

Posts: 217Massage Spring. Miki
You don't say who you saw. Was it Miki? Exquisite technique, make me think it was. Young, deliciously delectable and beautiful inside and out? That is Miki!! If it wasn't, then share who it was. But! If you have not met Miki, then you must!
Originally Posted by DickEmDown478
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 09:43 #50090Regular Member

Posts: 3Li / Lee from Pileo Therapy
Anyone know where she went? Great provider that got rotated out of Pileo a month or two back. Korean with a very form fitting build, probably late 40's-mid 50's. Had a really excellent time, specifically with the ts with her; haven't had my skin feel that smooth / rejuvenated in a while.
-
09-21-22 21:46 #50089Regular Member

Posts: 10Soothe and Zeel
So I tried Zeel for the first time this weekend on a business trip. Massage was meh. When massage was done, she was all shocking up when she was packing up her bed and towels like I was about to attack her or something. I asked her what's wrong and she said that she had horrible experience in the past from men asking for more and it scares her. LOL. Anyways, now that I'm back in Atlanta, how is the soothe and Zeel culture here? Has anyone ever got an HE from them? Can anyone refer one to me? Thanks in advance.
-
09-21-22 18:40 #50088Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the heads up. I should have tried harder. Especially that far from the city. It seems the closer to the city the higher FS goes. At least that's what I remember from about 5 years ago when I was much more active.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
Sorry Dedarkone80 I don't know if she's the same one. I only visit places about once a month, much longer for FS so really don't remember what anyone looks like.
-
09-21-22 18:00 #50087Senior Member

Posts: 137Was this Mimi at Ds in Duluth?
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






