Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50084

    Massage spring sandy springs

    Visited massage doing s while back in June went after a gym session. Showered of course LOL. I must say is peace by far has the best massage I've had from an AMP. Lots of pressure in just the right spots she worked wonders on my calves. After about 45 minutes came the flip. After some chest massaging, shoulder and scalp. She put my hand on her ass and gave extras with exquisite technique. Great location to upstairs in a shopping center.

  2. #50083
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Mimi will do everything for 70 house 160 tip, sure she'll ask for whatever you'll give but she'll negotiate down really quick.
    Yeah. 360 is bordering on the high-end escort rate.

  3. #50082
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma144  [View Original Post]
    I went about a week ago. Tuesday evening. I got Angela. No TS, No 4 hand, and she was not very fun. Standard finish.
    Go earlier in the day just after they open, at the end of the day they're usually tired.

  4. #50081
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about Sun (Across from the QT) or the other place (I don't remember the name, but it is in the Big Lots strip)? I just moved to Buford and I am looking for some new FS places not too far away. My route usually takes me from 85/20 over to 400 and down about as far as exit 8-9/400.
    Sun by the Cuban is a KAMP. As far as I know the only one in Buford. It's been reviewed here but not recently. Most everything else in Buford is a CAMP. You might find happiness at about half of them although FS is not likely but your experience may differ (YEMD).

    North on 985 to Gainesville will get you a couple more KAMPs usually reviewed on the Athen board but occasionally here. Older providers.

    South on 85 will get you mostly CAMPs and definitely YEMD although happiness is more likely in my experience.

    I'll leave to 400 corridor to those with more recent knowledge there.

    MT.

  5. #50080

    Not as lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    You were absolutely not kidding about this experience. I just left there a little while ago and wow. The details aren't important here, what's important is that you found gold.
    I went about a week ago. Tuesday evening. I got Angela. No TS, No 4 hand, and she was not very fun. Standard finish.

  6. #50079

    Hwy 20 in Buford

    Does anybody know anything about Sun (Across from the QT) or the other place (I don't remember the name, but it is in the Big Lots strip)? I just moved to Buford and I am looking for some new FS places not too far away. My route usually takes me from 85/20 over to 400 and down about as far as exit 8-9/400.

  7. #50078
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    Real. Met her late last year. Felt safe with her house location. Went home happy.
    What's the damage? Her ad says, no FS and $160+ for the hour?

  8. #50077

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    360 for Mimi? In a AMP?
    Mimi will do everything for 70 house 160 tip, sure she'll ask for whatever you'll give but she'll negotiate down really quick.

  9. #50076
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #50075
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    360 for Mimi? In a AMP?
    Yeah. It had been a long while for FS so wasn't sure the going rate anymore and just had a bonus at work so thought, WTF idgaf let's go.

    Hell, when I used to get more than an ending I could go to TP for 70+120 everything. No way that's all it is anymore.

  11. #50074

    Not welcome anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    Why would you go? You said after the last fiasco you were not welcome there anymore.
    Sometimes people try again, Pepe. Like you keep trying again here despite the last few dozen fiascos.

  12. #50073

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    I visited yesterday and asked for sherry. Is is cute but not hot. I had fun but I was looking for cbd like you mentioned but I wasn't lucky.
    Yeh. This place is hit or miss. The biggest problem I have with it is the beds are always dirty. I caught a girl spraying Lysol on one before I went in and this big fella who looked like he hadn't bathed in a month walked out Pryor the the French bath.

    Girls are hot sometimes though. Got FS a few months back from a chubby girl. Can't remember name.

  13. #50072
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm thinking she may have the Indian skin tone but not fully Indian. Sucks that Yuki's entry fee is the same as a half hour massage with HJ. Makes me not want to go.
    Why would you go? You said after the last fiasco you were not welcome there anymore.

  14. #50071
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I have always driven by Meet Massage, located near Sugarloaf Parkway and Old Norcross, next door to the Touchdown Wings place. Decided to check it out finally this weekend. Was greeted by a young looking, short and chubby cute little asian girl named Ellie who asked me to wait for another girl. Ellie gave me some good vibes and will definitely have to come back to see her. After a few minutes a sweet looking, short and slim asian girl, named Sherry, took me to the room. Asked her for a soft massage and she got to work. Both the girls spoke english pretty well and so the conversations was pretty great. Sherry teased and grazed a lot and on the flip was ready for some fun. Plenty of UTC top and OTC bottom fun was had. She was open to a CBJ for $. 6 but insisted on payment first. That killed the mood for me. So I ended up with the regular fun which wasn't too bad. There might be more on the table for all you experienced playas if you play your cards right. She is very flirty and definitely knows to say the right things to get you going. She did say she had moved from NY recently. On the way out saw another, slightly older, asian lady coming out from another room after a session. Looks like I will have to go back a couple of times to try them all out. This time it was. 5/. 6 OTD for half hour.
    I visited yesterday and asked for sherry. Is is cute but not hot. I had fun but I was looking for cbd like you mentioned but I wasn't lucky.

  15. #50070
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJob  [View Original Post]
    Samantha has another shop on Steve Reynolds Blvd. Stopped by last week and saw Stephanie and her friend from DS.

    $80 entry fee and the interior looked nice; however, both girls (while latina) are bigger and not that attractive so I bailed.
    Where is chi massage any address? Or who should I get a massage from?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape