Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1542

    AG / Angela

    Book her before she leaves on the 29th. Best I've ever had, even better than Sienna. Wow, just wow. She's petite, perfect, very sensual, lots and lots of DFK. Felt like the ending to one of the best dates I e ever had back in my 20's.

  2. #1541
    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    BEG has a new girl visiting and would like some intel. Her other site's I'd belongs to a popular LA girl who was there years ago, and their bust sizes and pics can't really match. If you see her, please share your experience.
    I second this.

  3. #1540

    BEG Roya

    BEG has a new girl visiting and would like some intel. Her other site's I'd belongs to a popular LA girl who was there years ago, and their bust sizes and pics can't really match. If you see her, please share your experience.

  4. #1539

    Lucky MP

    Saw Lucky earlier this week.

    Face is alright a little scary looking and looks kinda different from the pics. She seems beginner esque. She has an ass and tits but they're pretty hard. Breath also does smell and didn't care for us to use mouthwash at the start (a first for me), she does rim but like the very minimal tip of her tongue. She doesn't seem to like kissing and the one thing that put me at the top of not repeating is the fact she kept asking for a tip. Even asking for the second round, she said "ok tip?" just kept saying it towards the end of the session. Would not repeat!

  5. #1538

    Maka intel MP

    Anyone have any experiences with Maka?

  6. #1537

    New Ashley at SAG

    www.sweetasiangem.com/ashley

    Another college age young girl besides current taller / skinny Ara at DS.

    Ashley is early to mid 20's / thin 5'3 frame w / enhanced full C-cup. A bit inexperienced since only part-time in this biz (I'd guess she is still in school in LA), decent DFK, BBBJ w / brief rimming (BBBJ then gentle oiled handstrokes plus her playful attitude probably the highlight of the session) P2 P, fingering, sensitive and O while DATY, tight / sensitive due to petite frame, felt like Ashley is providing genetic college girlfriend encounter experience.

    Face / body / attitude / performance / repeat / rating.

    8.25/8.75/8.5/8/ might / (8/8).

  7. #1536

    Ara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update!
    I just saw Ara. She is in a great mood. Highly recommend!

  8. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    I did and it's my first time with her. Her attitude was actually good and I had a very nice conversation with her. For service, it's still the same as many of you guys reported. She closed her eyes for most of the time and barely moaned. But the good chitchat helped get chemistry better.
    Were you able to go two times with her?

  9. #1534
    Thanks for the update!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    I did and it's my first time with her. Her attitude was actually good and I had a very nice conversation with her. For service, it's still the same as many of you guys reported. She closed her eyes for most of the time and barely moaned. But the good chitchat helped get chemistry better.

  10. #1533
    She was very tired and a bit on the edge. She looked very beat up. I had 4 appointments with her but 2 of them got cancelled and seems like she cut her trip short and went back to NY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. What happened during your last visit with her?

  11. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    My experience was even worse than yours lmao. She is good looking but not GFE. She said I was too big (thanks for the ego), but I guess she's one of those that is a dead as a fish and no action.

    I don't recommend seeing her unless you have money to burn and hopefully smaller than 3 inches.
    I saw Aiko last night and had a similar experience. She is gorgeous. I love her face but she can't really take a pounding. She kept on asking me to slow down and eventually I just gave up and she finished me with her hand.

  12. #1531

    BEG Baby

    Cute little kgirl, very nice MMs that are a full D, but could be natural. Typical kroutine of shower with a BBBJ preview and some lfk. Moved, to the bed for a little 69 with a nice tight kitty. Mish entry was nice but seeing her ride on top was an amazing sight to see. Loved having her breasts played with while riding. After a while she used kegels to finish me off, she likes to try and finish at the same time and she really loses control for great pleasure. Definitely recommend, she's a good gal.

    If you take some time to talk about sports (she loves MLB And NBA) she will open up more and really get into the session if you do a longer one. After she checked some scores she eagerly started DFK and went back down on me because she wanted more.

  13. #1530

    Maka MP

    Anyone see maka from MP? Much appreciated.

  14. #1529

    Ara update

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ara this visit? She was pretty beat up when I saw her the last time.
    I did and it's my first time with her. Her attitude was actually good and I had a very nice conversation with her. For service, it's still the same as many of you guys reported. She closed her eyes for most of the time and barely moaned. But the good chitchat helped get chemistry better.

  15. #1528

    Ara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ara this visit? She was pretty beat up when I saw her the last time.
    Just curious. What happened during your last visit with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape