Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Honestly Reika was like that too for the first week, when she was with MP before she went to TLH. She told me even average dudes were painful, but it took her time getting more practice and now she's indy and gives great GFE / PSE service. I have yet to see Aiko yet though so YMMV.
    Yeah, I actually heard something similar to this when I visited a few girls in Tokyo a while back. The ones that see non-Japanese clients have to actually spend time getting used to average size and, more importantly, thickness which is why some of the girls avoid it like the plague (they hear horror stories). Since they can do pretty well with just seeing Japanese clients, they don't branch out unless they have interest in non-Japanese men, don't fit Japanese beauty standards, or are getting phased out due to age. I thought that was BS at the time but with the new influx of J-girls here, I actually think there is some truth to it now since a lot of these girls have probably never been with non-Japanese clients until these tours and we're hearing similar things.

  2. #1496

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info.

  3. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    My experience was even worse than yours lmao. She is good looking but not GFE. She said I was too big (thanks for the ego), but I guess she's one of those that is a dead as a fish and no action.

    I don't recommend seeing her unless you have money to burn and hopefully smaller than 3 inches.
    Honestly Reika was like that too for the first week, when she was with MP before she went to TLH. She told me even average dudes were painful, but it took her time getting more practice and now she's indy and gives great GFE / PSE service. I have yet to see Aiko yet though so YMMV.

  4. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to look for K agency website that was open this year. I think they where base out of Fairfax. On their site they have location of Va and La girls. But I can't remember their name. You can pm if you like. Thanks.
    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/

  5. #1493

    K agency

    I was trying to look for K agency website that was open this year. I think they where base out of Fairfax. On their site they have location of Va and La girls. But I can't remember their name. You can pm if you like. Thanks.

  6. #1492

    Karin or Saki at MP?

    Gents, anyone have experience with Karin or Saki at MP? A. Buddy. Of mine might be passing though this weekend and was wondering if anyone had info on these two new ladies. Thanks!

  7. #1491

    Aiko (she's white and jap)

    My experience was even worse than yours lmao. She is good looking but not GFE. She said I was too big (thanks for the ego), but I guess she's one of those that is a dead as a fish and no action.

    I don't recommend seeing her unless you have money to burn and hopefully smaller than 3 inches.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    A disappointing experience, but couldn't blame her (if what she said was true). According to Aiko, her pussy was hurt by two guys with huge dicks visited her yesterday and early today. So she couldn't tolerate the pain when my little head got in. We briefly tried doggy and CG but she just said she couldn't do it. She was sorry about it, and I didn't want to make her feel worse and just stopped there without getting any money back. Mongers please treat girls gently because someone had to take care of your shit at the end. Hope she having a quick recovery.

    My FBSA for Aiko:

    F- 8.5, very pretty face and close enough to her pics. Her eye makeup was great.

    B- 6.5, she looked around 5'3 with big mm tits which didn't feel soft. Her body was very skinny and less curvy. The ass was not bubbly but a bit flat.

    S- 6.5, my session only lasted roughly 15 minutes but I could say she probably new to the business. The service felt mechanical, and her BBBJ was just ok without eye contact. But her pussy was really tight. I wish could try it when she recovers.

    A-7, she apologized for not feeling well today and liked chatting (her English was decent).

  8. #1490

    Rena Moon Palace

    Just left this review on the other site, so I'll just copy and paste it here for those without access. Went to see Rena, 1 hr, 320, different Fairfax location than usual, hotel, with no uncle hanging out anywhere I could see.

    Was met at the door by Rena, she said she pronounces it like "Raina" though. She was a gorgeous little spinner. As I said, was invited in with a hug and a kiss. We took care of the business part and headed straight for the shower. When Rena got undressed, my jaw dropped. Perfect little spinner body, perfect little perky B cups with amazing nipples. Kitty shaved fully clean and smooth. We got in, she washed me down well and then asked my permission to start a BBBJ, I gave her an immediate yes! She doesn't go very deep, but will try if you ask, but she is quite skilled, so it doesn't matter anyways. After the shower preview, we head to the bed, where she starts kissing and worshipping my bod from head to toe with slow soft kisses, until she reaches junior, offers him a kiss and slowly takes him into her mouth. She stays there, rotating paces from fast to slow for a good ten minutes, it was all I could do to keep from blowing there! Finally I couldn't resist anymore and told her I wanted to be inside, with a huge grin she hopped off the bed, grabbed the raincoat, put it on, and climbed on top. Now, I'm not a well endowed man by any stretch of the imagination, maybe even the low side of average, but Rena was so tight, it was almost difficult getting in the first time. After finally teasing my way in, she opened up a little bit to accommodate me, and started with a slow, sensual ride, while staring into my eyes. We stayed there until I told her I wanted to switch to doggy, and she exclaimed "I like doggy! When going back in, she seemed to be as tight as the first time, again! The back shots were amazing with this girl. Her little moans and whimpers, coupled with me looking down and seeing myself sliding in and out of her was all I could take, and I had to blow in the bag! We collapsed on the bed together, out of breath.

    We laid together for maybe 10 or 15 minutes at that point, just cuddling and talking. Her English is pretty good, you can communicate easily. She may not know all English words, but you can hold a conversation. After a bit of talking, she started tracing patterns on my body with her fingertips, until she made her way down to junior, which got his attention right away. She knelt back over, and started giving another one of those amazing bbbjs. After another ten minutes of amazing head, she got another raincoat, I flipped her over on to her back, put her legs on my shoulders and went in again. Started pounding away until I hit bottom. This girl is wet, tight, amazing! I knew I wouldn't last long her, so 5 or so minutes of that, I told her I wanted more of her BBBJ to finish out the time, I asked, and she said we had 10 minutes left. She gladly got between my legs and gave me the best blowjob yet of the evening. Using her hands, staring into my eyes, going deeper, with little whimpers. When I was finally about to cum, I let her know, I thought she would take it out and jack me off or something, but nope! She just kept sucking like a trooper until I unloaded every last drop into her mouth. She giggled, got up, and walked around the room a bit, pretending she was talking with her mouth full. This girl is hot and adorable, at the same time! Unfortunately it was time for our fun to be over, so she led me back to the shower, gave me another good wash down. When all was said and done, she bid farewell with another hug and kiss.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 9/10.

    Attitude 10/10.

    Breasts 32 b 10/10.

    Ass 8/10.

    BBBJ 9/10.

    Kitty shaved 10/10.

    Repeat? I fucking plan on it!

  9. #1489

    Aiko TLH

    A disappointing experience, but couldn't blame her (if what she said was true). According to Aiko, her pussy was hurt by two guys with huge dicks visited her yesterday and early today. So she couldn't tolerate the pain when my little head got in. We briefly tried doggy and CG but she just said she couldn't do it. She was sorry about it, and I didn't want to make her feel worse and just stopped there without getting any money back. Mongers please treat girls gently because someone had to take care of your shit at the end. Hope she having a quick recovery.

    My FBSA for Aiko:

    F- 8.5, very pretty face and close enough to her pics. Her eye makeup was great.

    B- 6.5, she looked around 5'3 with big mm tits which didn't feel soft. Her body was very skinny and less curvy. The ass was not bubbly but a bit flat.

    S- 6.5, my session only lasted roughly 15 minutes but I could say she probably new to the business. The service felt mechanical, and her BBBJ was just ok without eye contact. But her pussy was really tight. I wish could try it when she recovers.

    A-7, she apologized for not feeling well today and liked chatting (her English was decent).

  10. #1488

    Aiko

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she is not into rimming (like other girls are) or oral and was told by the management she is young but not there in service. Seems to be a young girl just good enough to lay there while you do your work so if anyone partakes let us know.
    How did she look?

  11. #1487

    Lynn at Discreet Story

    I have seen Lynn many times and she always delivers. She is one of my ATFs. I put her looks at a 10 for a spinner. Gorgeous face. Her attitude is very sweet and she is totally willing to please. I can't recommend her enough. DFK, MSOG, BBBJ, DATY. She is here till Friday.

  12. #1486

    Aiko from TLH

    Apparently she is not into rimming (like other girls are) or oral and was told by the management she is young but not there in service. Seems to be a young girl just good enough to lay there while you do your work so if anyone partakes let us know.

  13. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by FkkkClubExpert  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to startle you but 3 weeks is still well within range to receive a false negative for HIV. Almost everyone at least HIV antibodies at 3 months so that's when you should get retested. Also make sure that your STD test suite checks for the STDs you want to check for, as for example a standard STD test won't check for herpes.
    Read my post I took the RNA test which is rapid test for detection after 1-2 weeks after exposure, and it doubles the price of the ten panel test.

  14. #1484

    Maeve

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo0987  [View Original Post]
    Once inside, DFK immediately. I explored her body with my hands. I moved her see-through top to the sides to expose her huge rack. I licked and sucked them gently. I was already ready to go.

    Maeve led me to the bedroom and helped me undress before undressing herself. Then put her hands up against the wall and stuck her behind out as she danced. She has such a fun, playful personality. I couldn't help but to grab her from behind. I had her waist in one hand and a breast in the other as I kissed her shoulder. She is enjoyed it but then prompted me to follow her to the shower.

    Joined me in the shower as we continued to DFK and have more fun. Maeve washed me thoroughly and then got down for a BBBJ. She really gets into it. More DFK and a little P2 P.

    Dried off and headed to the bedroom for more DFK as we explored each other. Maeve sat me on the edge of the bed and began another BBBJ. She then put her mounds around my cock and stroked me off then did some more BBBJ and then put on the hat.

    She is turned around and sat on me, sliding her kitty around my cock. Slid back and forth in a rocking motion. I could see her melons swaying in the mirror in front of us. Maeve then got up to face me and again engulfed my member with her kitty. She put her arms around my neck and slid back and forth again.

    I was so riled up at this point. I grabbed her and moved us both to the center of the bed, all while I was still inside her. She want changed to cowgirl. More DFK and then switched to Asian cowgirl. I grabbed her large rack while she worked it on top of me. At this point I could not take any more and finally climaxed.

    We laid there and talked for a while before some more DFK. I worked my way down to her kitty for some DATY. She loved it as much as I did. Round two was on the menu but I ran out of time.

    Maeve is a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend her if you want a petite Asian with a huge chest. I had an amazing time with her. I will definitely see her again and again.

    https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/maeve/
    How close is she to her photos? Face? Body? Was it all covered except for BBBJ?

  15. #1483

    Don't mean to startle you but.

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBoy  [View Original Post]
    Last post on this, test results came back negative for me. Tested over three weeks after session. Don't know why I was having symptoms, either way this has made me need to step away from this. I also took the RNA test so safe on the HIV front too. Stay safe out there people.

    It's entirely possible I've gotten a false negative, but hopefully not, and if so sorry for causing any panic. I didn't want to say nothing either.
    I don't mean to startle you but 3 weeks is still well within range to receive a false negative for HIV. Almost everyone at least HIV antibodies at 3 months so that's when you should get retested. Also make sure that your STD test suite checks for the STDs you want to check for, as for example a standard STD test won't check for herpes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape