Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 192 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1797

    Bridgeport Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    This one posts most every day. I have tried a couple of times to connect. You text and she replies. You then try to set up a session and she goes silent. Does anyone know if this is a scam, the dark arts or what. Selection is pretty slim out here so any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/868903154514
    Saw her once about 2 years ago. No where near as pleasant looking as the pictures. Also thick in the middle from kids and didn't smell that great. Would not repeat or recommend.

  2. #1796

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    This one posts most every day. I have tried a couple of times to connect. You text and she replies. You then try to set up a session and she goes silent. Does anyone know if this is a scam, the dark arts or what. Selection is pretty slim out here so any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/868903154514
    That's Krystal. She used to be pretty reliable. Around the corner from the Auto parts store and hospital. Search her name.

    I had some good times with her, but lately, I've been put off by communication with her. I haven't actually been able to see her recently. Like your experience, ghosting before final setup.

  3. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    This one posts most every day. I have tried a couple of times to connect. You text and she replies. You then try to set up a session and she goes silent. Does anyone know if this is a scam, the dark arts or what. Selection is pretty slim out here so any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/868903154514
    I've seen her a couple times she's a clock watcher nothing special.

  4. #1794

    Any info

    This one posts most every day. I have tried a couple of times to connect. You text and she replies. You then try to set up a session and she goes silent. Does anyone know if this is a scam, the dark arts or what. Selection is pretty slim out here so any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/868903154514

  5. #1793

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing this morning and I think it's amazing how Brittany is still around scamming people: https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/678280555955.

    (475) 422-3XXX.

    Here she is: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.rondeau.923.

    Do people still fall for her antics?
    You are right, she posts every day. We protect each other on this site but I'm sure there are other mongers out there that don't even read here. Plus there are ones that get scammed and are too embarrassed to say. Thanks for keeping her in the forefront. Stay safe.

  6. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    From the Norwalk board.

    Beware!

    Bridgeport area: For those that don't know this one here is a no go! Plenty of robbery reports from this one and goes by the name Brittany. There's been reports of her running out with Cash on customers or having a handler / boyfriend / accomplice to threaten you even. As a person who's been in this hobby for years safety is always a priority and by the grace of God I've never been in any sticky situation like this * presents, so I would like to see all my fellow mongers be safe out there and always remember the * "got to play before you pay" That's the Jedi way! Repost & share!
    I was browsing this morning and I think it's amazing how Brittany is still around scamming people: https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/678280555955.

    (475) 422-3XXX.

    Here she is: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.rondeau.923.

    Do people still fall for her antics?

  7. #1791

  8. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Gianna has common sense! Telling the other guy, 'he could leave if he didn't want to wait' is better than getting ghosted and puts the ball in his court!

    BMD.
    Double booking an appointment then telling someone they can leave if they don't want to wait is pretty much the same thing, also our date went well over the 30 minutes I booked her for, but I respect your opinion non the less peace.

  9. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusFromCt  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/404998575612

    Gave her another shot Thursday night after seeing all the positive reviews, setup was easy I paid $150 for the hhr and she put in a solid performance BBBJ and cover on for FS, she is definitely not a clock watcher. We switched through a few positions but she was very receptive to doggy, overall my time with her was well spent. The only negative I will report on was before we got down to business she was speaking with another customer who called her, she had double booked my appointment with his she told him he could leave if he didn't want to wait.
    Gianna has common sense! Telling the other guy, 'he could leave if he didn't want to wait' is better than getting ghosted and puts the ball in his court!

    BMD.

  10. #1788
    I saw them at the lower quality exit 40 motel. They are real and the photos are heavily filtered. They are sincerely nice people and delivered as promised but one of the girls was a hit and run victim and she physically had trouble getting into position to service my account. And this made me wonder how low I could continue to sink as a monger. The DT skills of the girls proved I haven't hit bottom yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this duo recently? Hard to not be intrigued by their specials.

    I used to see Carrie a couple years back. Solid BBBJ from what I remember. Might be interested in the duo for the rate.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/538363069709
    .

  11. #1787

    Gianna

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/404998575612

    Gave her another shot Thursday night after seeing all the positive reviews, setup was easy I paid $150 for the hhr and she put in a solid performance BBBJ and cover on for FS, she is definitely not a clock watcher. We switched through a few positions but she was very receptive to doggy, overall my time with her was well spent. The only negative I will report on was before we got down to business she was speaking with another customer who called her, she had double booked my appointment with his she told him he could leave if he didn't want to wait.

  12. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I think the person you are referring to is an older woman named Ophelia that used to work out of the same house (not sure if she's still there). The one with Carrie in the recent ad is the girl who got run over (don't know what name she goes by).
    They def looked the same in the ad. Maybe someone will be daring enough to find out.

  13. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carrie once and then she was cute enough and decent but I looked up the others number and what came up looked like a mess. There must be LAYERS of filters in that one in the pics to make her look like that.
    I think the person you are referring to is an older woman named Ophelia that used to work out of the same house (not sure if she's still there). The one with Carrie in the recent ad is the girl who got run over (don't know what name she goes by).

  14. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this duo recently? Hard to not be intrigued by their specials.

    I used to see Carrie a couple years back. Solid BBBJ from what I remember. Might be interested in the duo for the rate.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/538363069709
    Saw Carrie once and then she was cute enough and decent but I looked up the others number and what came up looked like a mess. There must be LAYERS of filters in that one in the pics to make her look like that.

  15. #1783

    Iffy at best

    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this duo recently? Hard to not be intrigued by their specials.

    I used to see Carrie a couple years back. Solid BBBJ from what I remember. Might be interested in the duo for the rate.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/538363069709
    I tried meeting them off x40 on Sunday. We agreed on a time, waited, told to wait in lot another 15 min, then pushed back again because both needed to shower. I drove off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape