Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2877
-
09-21-22 06:24 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 51What happened to Ricki?
Do any of my fellow mongers know what happened to Ricki? She used to be one of my regulars I miss her haven't heard from her in almost a year is she OK?
-
09-18-22 20:50 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 170Sage
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/592706056481
Punctual & pics are accurate, nice service but too expensive for the services offered. Won't repeat & would prefer PM in future.
-
09-16-22 18:35 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 39Deposit required. 99% scammer, you send the deposit and never hear from them again.
Originally Posted by Exxley
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 12:15 #1809Regular Member

Posts: 3https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...-/685100904084
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tford/90333863
Anyone ever meet up with Lisa? Did some poking around but haven't seen anything about her. Too good to be true?
-
09-16-22 08:40 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 59Did it smell like cat pee and was it in a basement? If so I saw just her just before covid and agree 100%.
Originally Posted by ReformedD
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 21:29 #1807Regular Member

Posts: 3Okay time.
Visited maybe 2 years back. Not the most attractive couple you'll meet with. Went for an hour dual massage she works on you mostly while he works on your legs. After your feeling relaxed and excited they put on a decent show for you. All in all really nice couple who makes you feel welcome and very comfortable but looks-wise. Definitely meh at best.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 15:06 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 1531Krystal
It's Krystal. Do a search. Someone literally asked exact question a few posts earlier.
Originally Posted by Texasranger05
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 11:44 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
Thought I saw something on this lady. Does anyone have any info. Thanks.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/563198104163
-
09-07-22 08:44 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 35Any intel on Jwile?
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/939197154524
Was eyeing this one since I like them thick. Any Intel on if she is legit.
-
09-07-22 08:11 #1803Regular Member

Posts: 1Intel
She post ads just about everyday has anybody seen her.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/441959090937
-
09-06-22 17:30 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 70https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/465051755629
Originally Posted by XxFallenXx
[View Original Post]
She's Jessica in the one you posted, Maria in this one. Rates have also changed a bit in the span of only 5 days. I'd avoid.
-
09-05-22 06:01 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 625Sounds like she will be stamped NEXT! Tough hobby, use to be fun but not so much anymore. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 17:45 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 2147Carrie
I've met with Carrie a few times before Covid and always had a decent time with her. I figure with nothing worth meeting out there I give it another try.
I texted her, she texted back in decent time. We scheduled 8:30 Saturday morning meeting, 815 I text her I should be there in 15 minutes. I stopped at DD to pick her up a coffee and scope the place out. She is lives in a 4 story building with a lot of activity going around her building. I parked a couple blocks away and I tell her I arrived. In the back of my head after seeing all the shit going on I'm saying WTF am I doing here, looking for every excuse to leave. At around 8:40 she text me I'm coming and get you. I lay back to see if she has changed much. I don't see anyone. She text WTF you leave already. I walk up to the building and I texted her I'm in front. I noticed some guy hanging out the window eyeing me. She sticks her head out the same window and calls out to say hi. I said I'm out of here, no fucking way I'm going into that building with all the in and out traffic plus her handler there. I chucked her coffee and bolted for my car. She starts texting me how I wasted her time. I texted her back to tell her next time keep your handler away from your business.
What I could see of her I made a good decision, she looked super skinny from the last time we met.
Stay safe.
PA.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...m/718753657146
-
09-04-22 16:05 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 2147Next
I ordered a stamp "Next", lately that's all we been printing.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
09-04-22 06:52 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for all the feedback. NEXT! Seems like we do that a lot lately. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



