Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 7975
-
09-21-22 06:34 #5395Regular Member

Posts: 9Piece of shit scammer
Drove down to Bristol a few hours ago to meet with Paige at the Village Lodge from a skipthegames ad. I should have known something was up by the way she was acting but it being so late and me being tired and half drunk I didn't think really much of it at the time. No excuse, I was stupid but I've read good reviews about her-.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...w/320496624434
As soon as I got there she kept delaying me coming into the room through multiple texts like "I'm putting my lingerie on", etc. Once I got in the room I put the money on the table (another dumb move) and got undressed. She was pacing around the room a bit and her eyes almost never left the phone. I got undressed and laid on the bed. She pulled back the curtains a bit and put some sign up behind them. Two minutes later someone knocks and she doesn't answer or really acknowledge it. Another two minutes go by and the knocks got louder. Finally she went over to the curtains and said it's her ex. As soon as those words come out of her mouth (I knew it was a scam right there but should have known way earlier) and the door pops open and not only does he have a bandana covering half his face he has a large machete on his hip as well. I wasn't in the right state of mind at that point and reacted by flying across the room and slamming him into the wall then onto the bed. I had a hold on both his arms and was considering taking his machete (he was weak as fuck) but I came to my senses pretty quick when I couldn't see her anymore. I thought she may have a gun hidden somewhere so I said "let me put my fucking clothes on so I can go and I'll let your ex up. Keep the fucking money I gave you. " She agreed and he kinda grunted in agreement as well so I let his ass up. He stood about five feet away and took the machete out of the holster but didn't attempt to raise it. As I was putting my clothes on I took my time about it and it was making the "ex" even angrier. He kept saying "you think this is a game"? And "get the fuck out of here I don't give a fuck about your clothes". I knew he wasn't going to do shit so I took my fucking time about it and kept my wallet and the other 300 that was in it. Another dumb fucking move having all that cash on me. You dudes see anything suspicious just bounce. When I was younger I'd retaliate but 300 ain't worth it.
-
09-21-22 05:56 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 1384Tegan is Jordan. Has been part of the Ave for many years. Extra weight in those photos looks good on her. Last I saw her was in 2019 and she was all but 90 lbs. Cookyjar did a photo shoot with her you can see here:
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=4145090&viewfull=1#post4145090
-
09-20-22 22:51 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 702Couldn't find much under pinkyy or pinky was she reviewed before under a different name or number?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/342562030506
Tegan looks interesting but kasans number, would you consider that a red flag?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/915247014609
-
09-20-22 21:41 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 1384Oops. I googled 925. Yes you are correct that is NY.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 21:22 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks for the heads up I was thinking of contacting, glad I didn't pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by JPaul1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 19:52 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 26Mckenzie / Jenna NE Phila
This girl.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/016454402214
She posts a few different ads with the pics in this one, and a few others. Gave her a try at the Motel 6 she stays at. First off, the first pic and the last one are the closest to what she looks like now. Those glamour shots in between must be from before she started hitting the pipe (which was out in the open in her room). Room was very disheveled, toilet didn't work, smelled like an animal died in it and was still there. She has very sunken cheeks, bony yet some loose / flabby skin at the same time. Likes to talk about how many people ripped her off and how security at the motel are out to get her. Down to the deeds, average BBBJ, tight kitty to the point of possibly hurting her going all the way in. She definitely was open to bare ("I don't have any condoms, but if you don't have one I'm okay with it" I wasn't taking that chance (I always have my own) wrapped it up and got through the hhr! Once she has your number, be prepared to get sob story texts about being kicked out, sleeping outside, "can you cashapp me some money for my room / food, I'll make it up to you". Heard from another girl that she has a large lesbian girlfriend that lives with her and is basically her pimp. One and done for me, let the buyer beware!
-
09-20-22 08:54 #5389Asshole

Posts: 399That's a NY area code.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
But that is still probably BS. The two pics look like they were taken from some porn source. Some people really need to develop their BS meter and stop being so gullible.
-
09-20-22 05:44 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 1384Probably BS, especially since she has a California area code.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 22:17 #5387Regular Member

Posts: 7Vannahhhg
Any reviews on her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ahhhg/49543545
-
09-19-22 22:06 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 663Justina real?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/justina-...delphia-783435
No response yet. If pics are real, recent, and accurate this might be quite reasonable depending on service.
-
09-18-22 07:15 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 842Reviews. . .
She has other reviews and was lack luster years ago. Heck even when starting out.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
Kind of hard to pass up a pregger, but this one that you keep scrolling.
-
09-17-22 09:48 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 167You get that message if you have a VPN on and trying to access their site.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 07:54 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 1384Thanks for the detailed instructions. I only use a vpn when overseas, but that was very helpful info for anyone who is using one. After two days all was working fine again. Maybe comcast was doing something that was causing that.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 07:48 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 727Ugghhh, won't do that again
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...p/025210853913
Saw this ad in Philadelphia and Wilmington. Since I love "pregnant", I sent out a text. Fairly quick response and at a Hotel right off 95 on 202. Pictures are better than real life. CBJ which is always an upfront deal breaker for me. Just couldn't remember if the ad listed BBBJ so I did not protest. After about four or five minutes of uninspired BJ, she simply turned over for doggy. Got a little to close to the tail gunner hole and she protested that. IDK, so much of the encounter was mechanical and boring, I packed it up and left for greener, more inspired pastures. Zero pops, not even close. Note: bathroom door shut and I asked what was in there. She said her girlfriend. I asked to see. Sure enough, her Girlfriend talking on the phone. She's pregnant alright, but did not take her top off, claimed her boobs were sensitive so no touching. Really disappointing event. No chance at all for a repeat. Paid $. 6 for the HH which was really fifteen minutes but that may have been more me than her. I didn't want to stay and do that any longer.
-
09-16-22 18:39 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 630You will get that message if you try to get on STG using a VPN or sometimes over TOR. It's because the same tools you can use to anonymize yourself are used by people who try to use the sites to scam us and / or try to attack the sites to take them down.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
If you are using a VPN, you'll probably never get through. I mean you could try to disconnect and reconnect to your VPN to get different servers to see if you can find one in your VPN's network that they haven't figured out is part of a VPN that has attacked them in the past, but that's a very time consuming process and there's a better way.
Whether you're running VPN or not, use the TOR browser. Try to get on STG. If you fail, hit Control-Shift-L, which will give you a "new TOR identity" - meaning that you reconnect to the TOR network, getting a completely different configuration of servers, but without having to close the browser (or disconnect from / reconnect to your VPN). The site will try to reload. Maybe you'll get on, maybe you won't.
You may need to try the "new TOR identity" thing five to ten times in a row, but eventually you will be given a server which STG is not blocking and you'll be on.
Also, after a little while of successfully browsing the site, if you find that pictures aren't loading on the site, you're about to be blocked. Do the control-shift-L thing again until the site reloads and keep browsing.
It's a pain in the ass, but the alternative is that you're browsing "in the clear" and your ISP knows (and has a record of) what you're looking at.











Reply With Quote





