Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 7975
-
09-14-22 18:49 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-14-22 12:48 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 260She also has a driver so if that's a concern just be aware. I reached out to her a couple months back and she seems super bitchy. If her attitude is that bad over texts imagine how she'd be in person.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 22:39 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 702Yeah, I know all that. I was just wondering if anyone had a good experience with her. I've been warning people about giving personal info or deposits for more than a decade on other boards. That's one of the reasons why I've always used an alias when talking with them, as well as a burner phone. I was just wondering, based on her attitude, if anyone actually ever had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
FWIW, I'm going to be in the area in a month and I'm looking around for what's out there, what's safe, etc. I'd like to have someone come to my hotel so I'm looking for outcall. But, these days, just about everyone I speak to is asking for driver's license or deposit or both. It's getting hard to find that anonymous hookup like I used to be able to do.
-
09-13-22 16:12 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 50I don't think he spooked her.
My friend had a similar experience with outcall. She came in, within 5 secs said I have to leave. My friend said cool and got her an Uber. She called later trying to explain and have the weirdest explanation but of course my friend couldn't care less. Description is on target. My friend say she is not nearly as attractive as the pic and has an odd shaped body. Said she's well groomed but just not attractive in the face or body. No threats or anything like that and my friend is glad he didn't part with his cash.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 07:44 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 641Not getting it now but have seen that from time to time on that site.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 05:38 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 1384Skipthegames down?
Anyone else getting this message?
-
09-12-22 22:25 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 259That's what's great about these forums. Bros looking out for Bros.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
I've gotten good tips here and always want to do my part.
Her pics looked great. My type. She was nice on text.
In person it was like a different person.
I'm sure pics were filtered and taken with the right poses.
Her face didn't even look match her online pics.
-
09-12-22 21:35 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 987Spooked her
You must have spooked her. She moved to the Hampton just north of the mall on 202.
Thanks again for the heads up. Saved me 2 bens for the hhr.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 20:59 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 987Usasg ftw!!
I literally just pulled in, got there early do I decided to check here. 2 shitty reviews! I bounced. I owe you fuckers a beer. Damn. She, or those pics, is 100% my type. Damn.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 18:21 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 259She asked for 160 for short stay.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
Not even worth half that.
I wish I took a pic of her so you could see the difference but I was just thinking about GTFO of there before any trouble starts.
-
09-12-22 12:13 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 285Daisy
Thanks for sharing, I just texted her and she asked for 3 Benjamins. No hassle at all but I will skip if she is not the one in the pics.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 09:41 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 259Avoid Daisy in kop
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/91880775[/U]
Sunday night went to see daisy in kop.
She looks attractive and fit in her pics.
In person nothing like the pics except for the stomach scars.
I walk in. Give her a hug.
She says put the donation on the table.
Before I do, I tell her she doesn't look like her pics.
Unattractive. Small oddly shaped body.
She tells me that since I touched her that I now need to pay her and put the money on the table.
Right then I knew this was going to be a bad experience.
I walk out (with my money) and she's cursing at me.
By the time I get to my car she has sent me several threatening texts.
She would call the cops for assault (only consensually hugged).
Tells me her people knew my car, my address and if I didn't come back and slid.
The money under the door they would come after me and I would not be waking up tomorrow.
Empty threats.
However I decided to have my own fun.
I took screenshots of her ad.
Sent them to her and said the following:
You threatened the wrong person.
I have screen shots of your ad. Your hotel and room number.
All I need to do is send it to upper Merion PD and the front desk and have you removed for engaging in prostitution.
It's highly frowned upon in kop.
I also have uploaded screen shots of your threat to have me murdered as well texts to the cloud so if anything did happen to me it's proof that this was pre meditated first degree murder. Felony punishable by life in prison or death. Google it if you don't believe me.
Go ahead and make another threat and I call UMPD immediately.
I don't believe I will be hearing from.
Her again.
She's here for a couple weeks at the extended stay in fourth Ave in kop.
-
09-12-22 08:07 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 641She's real as I've spoken with her via Twitter & Instagram. Yeah BBFS is on the table so at leats she is being safe w / requiring a test. That said, NEVER provide a license, test, or anything with identfying info on it. And NEVER send a deposit.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 21:41 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 702I just had an email exchange with her. Not good. I'm traveling to the area in a month so I'm doing some research and I found her on twitter. Lots of red flags:
Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776
[View Original Post]
1. She wants a deposit.
2. She wants to see your driver's license.
3. She wants a std test (which probably means she does BBFS).
And she was snippy as hell because I told her that the link she had on her twitter profile to tryst was broken and she's like "can't you do a search?" Well, I've never found a way to search for specific names on tryst, only areas and I'm not going through hundreds of Philly ads on tryst to find her!
Has anyone actually seen her? Is she for real? Not that I'm planning to see her, I'm just wondering.
-
09-09-22 19:09 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 987She has bad reviews.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/267-691-9743












Reply With Quote




