Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 17695
-
09-21-22 20:31 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 202Kari in Brentwood
Glad to hear Kari is still around. She's a very nice lady. I've seen her often in the past, but I've been somewhat inactive for a while. Kari would be a great way for me to get going again. She used to advertise as Summer on Adult Look, but I'll look around and see if she pops up somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
314 305 6838.
-
09-21-22 18:52 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 230Dude,
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
Have you ever had a good visit with ANY provider? It seems like everyone you see either stinks or tries to rip you off. Maybe it's not the provider. Just saying.
-
09-21-22 17:48 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 170Current ad anywhere?
Is there any ad out there with a current pic or so? Or even an old "Summer ad".
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 17:43 #10927Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Gina
I'm not sure I have her Facebook name her real name and last name but I'm not going to post it on here but she is in fact Piper's mom they even look alike not trying to bash her but Piper had an odor I'm not making that up and I have zero tolerance for that and she's mechanical she just laid there acting like she was just doing me a favor and started her monthly friend right when I was in the middle of doing it I'm like are you freaking kidding me thank God I went and got checked because of all her blood no Gina got out of prison I think she's in a relationship with some kid it looks like he's about 18 or 19 years old.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 17:30 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 230Brianna
Look at post 10153. Good review.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 17:23 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 321Brianna
Circling back on this one. Seeing if I could get some fresh eyes on the topic. Still can't find much info out there. Would make my year if I finally found a SoCo Spinner! (Unless, as I must ask, if there's another out there I'm missing.).
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 13:25 #10924Senior Member

Posts: 335Kari in Brentwood
Wanted everyone to know that Summer in Clayton is now going by Kari in Brentwood. Her rate is $200 an hour and her hours are generally 10 AM to 3 PM (although last appointment starts at 2:15). Appointments can be scheduled by texting her at 3 14xxxx8 3 8 but nothing else will be discussed by text.
She is a lovely lady who has managed to stay in great shape after ten years in the hobby. She will send a couple of pictures if requested. I have seen her many times and have always had a great time.
-
09-21-22 13:09 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 56Donations
So, 250 for an all inclusive half hour? That's not bad, especially for an awesome provider like Parker. Just a little more than Eden's half hour rate. That's a real bargain from another top tier lady.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
You can't go wrong with either one.
-
09-21-22 12:20 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 59I saw Parker earlier this year and it was 200/300 +50/+100 for FS.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 06:50 #10921Senior Member

Posts: 103Gina
Is Gina working.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 22:24 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 418500 for FS hour?
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 21:38 #10919Senior Member

Posts: 103Parker
Confirmed. She is the Best in Stl and by the volume of people who want to see her, could charge whatever she wanted and people would pay it to see her.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 20:26 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 338Parker question
I posted this on the Vixens thread as well but figure I'll get faster responses here. I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?
-
09-20-22 19:13 #10917Senior Member

Posts: 170Sour Grapes?
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 17:17 #10916Regular Member

Posts: 4Appreciate it
Thanks she does not have any review on TER. So just want to make sure she is legit.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





