Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10932
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Piper

    Any of you all could say what you want but Piper has an odor has a little bit of an arrogant attitude problem a little does she know that everybody knows that her mom Natalie was doing the same thing she was doing AKA Gina.

  2. #10931

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlram11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is pretty much settled in Chicago. Really missing her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6190004-350634

    Anyone been to her recently. Please let me know. Thanks.
    She's posting as available in STL today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/92829887

  3. #10930

    Piper. Super sweet provider

    Looks like she is pretty much settled in Chicago. Really missing her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6190004-350634

    Anyone been to her recently. Please let me know. Thanks.

  4. #10929
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk8860  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Anyone has any first hand info on Angie? Saw her ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18
    Just recently discussed. See post 10851 and a few others beyond that. A simple search for "Angie" gets you the info you're looking for.

  5. #10928

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk8860  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Anyone has any first hand info on Angie? Saw her ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18
    Search Angie on the thread. I just asked about her last week. Apparently she used to be 150-200 and has increased prices over be last year but everything I've heard has been really good. Sounds like a full GFE MILF with only limited rules (covered FS) and great performance. I'm planning to see her soon.

  6. #10927
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Destiny

    I came here for work and my in box was flooded with suggestions to go see Destiny and after looking at her reviews and noticing she just doesn't have any bad reviews I booked with her and she was amazing! Everything they say she is maybe even more beautiful than her pictures. I will be booking with her whenever I come for work. St. Louis you have a gem. Thanks for the recommendation.

  7. #10926

    Diana

    I have seen Diana a few times. The latest I read here, she was not doing BJ. That is a pity, she does a great job. I have noticed her BF status seems to change the extras menu. She would not be the only provider to "reserve" some things for their SO.

  8. #10925
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Destiny

    I came here for work and my in box was flooded with suggestions to go see Destiny and after looking at her reviews and noticing she just doesn't have any bad reviews I booked with her and she was AMAZING! Everything they say she is maybe even more beautiful than her pictures. I will be booking with her whenever I come for work. St. Louis you have a gem. Thanks for the recommendation.

  9. #10924

    Angie

    Hi guys. Anyone has any first hand info on Angie? Saw her ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18

  10. #10923

    I appreciate that

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBang  [View Original Post]
    I was just thinking about going to see her this weekend. She's amazing. I've seen her three or four times now and she's six stars out of five. No problems afterwards either, despite some guy trying to spread rumors. Run to her, don't walk.
    Thanks for the reply. I won't make it before this weekend so leave a review, that would be cool.

  11. #10922

    Ty is the best

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/154948857073

    Some of you reported good times with her a while back, I would have thought that promoted more visits and more reports.

    Anyone have any recent updates on her? Is anyone repeating with her?
    I was just thinking about going to see her this weekend. She's amazing. I've seen her three or four times now and she's six stars out of five. No problems afterwards either, despite some guy trying to spread rumors. Run to her, don't walk.

  12. #10921
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    I think he's saying using local keywords, roads, areas, etc. Are likely to be real ads.
    That's exactly what I meant. Real ads usually contain references to local places. Fake ads rarely mention anything unique to St Louis area.

    KS.

  13. #10920
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    She is mostly 9-5 M-F type of gal.

    Weekends are spotty.

    She ghosted me twice last month so I moved on.
    I see she took down her monkey profile so guessing she's on hiatus.

    Anyway, thanks for the intel.

  14. #10919
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Why would ones that show as Lindbergh or 270 as fake? Honestly I'm from the area-ish so it's usually a short drive so if I see one I like and reach out, I'll see them. Never had any scammers myself?
    I think he's saying using local keywords, roads, areas, etc. Are likely to be real ads.

  15. #10918
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Searching for local major streets and towns will help to weed out most of the fake ads. For example, on Listcrawler try searching on these words separately: Lindbergh, 270, south, wentzville, charles, ofallon, etc.

    KS.
    Why would ones that show as Lindbergh or 270 as fake? Honestly I'm from the area-ish so it's usually a short drive so if I see one I like and reach out, I'll see them. Never had any scammers myself?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape