Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10923

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    I saw Parker earlier this year and it was 200/300 +50/+100 for FS.
    So, 250 for an all inclusive half hour? That's not bad, especially for an awesome provider like Parker. Just a little more than Eden's half hour rate. That's a real bargain from another top tier lady.

    You can't go wrong with either one.

  2. #10922
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    500 for FS hour?
    I saw Parker earlier this year and it was 200/300 +50/+100 for FS.

  3. #10921

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Any of you all could say what you want but Piper has an odor has a little bit of an arrogant attitude problem a little does she know that everybody knows that her mom Natalie was doing the same thing she was doing AKA Gina.
    Is Gina working.

  4. #10920
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I posted this on the Vixens thread as well but figure I'll get faster responses here. I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?
    500 for FS hour?

  5. #10919

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I posted this on the Vixens thread as well but figure I'll get faster responses here. I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?
    Confirmed. She is the Best in Stl and by the volume of people who want to see her, could charge whatever she wanted and people would pay it to see her.

  6. #10918

    Parker question

    I posted this on the Vixens thread as well but figure I'll get faster responses here. I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?

  7. #10917
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Any of you all could say what you want but Piper has an odor has a little bit of an arrogant attitude problem a little does she know that everybody knows that her mom Natalie was doing the same thing she was doing AKA Gina.
    Sour Grapes?

  8. #10916

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Search Angie on the thread. I just asked about her last week. Apparently she used to be 150-200 and has increased prices over be last year but everything I've heard has been really good. Sounds like a full GFE MILF with only limited rules (covered FS) and great performance. I'm planning to see her soon.
    Thanks she does not have any review on TER. So just want to make sure she is legit.

  9. #10915
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Piper

    Any of you all could say what you want but Piper has an odor has a little bit of an arrogant attitude problem a little does she know that everybody knows that her mom Natalie was doing the same thing she was doing AKA Gina.

  10. #10914

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlram11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is pretty much settled in Chicago. Really missing her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6190004-350634

    Anyone been to her recently. Please let me know. Thanks.
    She's posting as available in STL today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/92829887

  11. #10913

    Piper. Super sweet provider

    Looks like she is pretty much settled in Chicago. Really missing her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6190004-350634

    Anyone been to her recently. Please let me know. Thanks.

  12. #10912
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk8860  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Anyone has any first hand info on Angie? Saw her ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18
    Just recently discussed. See post 10851 and a few others beyond that. A simple search for "Angie" gets you the info you're looking for.

  13. #10911

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk8860  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Anyone has any first hand info on Angie? Saw her ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18
    Search Angie on the thread. I just asked about her last week. Apparently she used to be 150-200 and has increased prices over be last year but everything I've heard has been really good. Sounds like a full GFE MILF with only limited rules (covered FS) and great performance. I'm planning to see her soon.

  14. #10910
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Destiny

    I came here for work and my in box was flooded with suggestions to go see Destiny and after looking at her reviews and noticing she just doesn't have any bad reviews I booked with her and she was amazing! Everything they say she is maybe even more beautiful than her pictures. I will be booking with her whenever I come for work. St. Louis you have a gem. Thanks for the recommendation.

  15. #10909

    Diana

    I have seen Diana a few times. The latest I read here, she was not doing BJ. That is a pity, she does a great job. I have noticed her BF status seems to change the extras menu. She would not be the only provider to "reserve" some things for their SO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape